So it has begun. Thoughts?

So it has begun. Thoughts?

theverge.com/2017/7/17/15982656/arecibo-observatory-ross-128-red-dwarf-radio-waves-signal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dpD8h
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134040394/
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtu.be/jVO8sUrs-Pw
seti.org/post-detection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived that for you
archive.is/dpD8h

And you thought nothing will happen on 17/07/07

Seek help.

probably the microwave in the nerd lounge

Come save us from these niggers

>tfw when we find out the recent happenings have been caused by intergalactic Ayyyyy LMAO shitpostings by Ayyyynons

I've been watching that story... Confirmed on 7 17 17 by several reputable labs (including Berkeley). Not something they've seen before..They are suppose to issue a report on Friday.

Oh... and it's in virgo.

Ayy here, ask me anything.

Look out for disclosure some time next month, particular for a scientist named "Forrest" on MSM.
Source: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134040394/

I wish this board existed when pulsars were first discovered. You'd faggots would probably drone on about how aliens were confirmed and then ignore the actual explanation.

Had a dream about this last night. The sky will be black as night, then they will arrive.

See you in September

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

part of the social programmers' plan to brainwash the world after their successes in their South Korean petri dish.
call this out as bullshit anytime you see it, user.
it is a pack of lies culminating in an "alien invasion" which itself is designed to install the final pieces of total control.
This is a fight for freedom, user, this is their endgame.
This is our final test.

>fuck off spaceniggers we're full

when will you guys grow up?

Based

Guys. There's been loads of bright lights outside my house just now. It might be lighting but I'm scared. What if it's aliens? Sounds like fucking explosions outside

I've got my assault spoon with me but I dont have anything else for protection, what the fuck do I do!?!?!?

AYYY where ?

based

Ireland

Hero that Sup Forums needs but doesn't deserve

FUCKING hell that didn't look like lightning! Just saw it! I was a big fucking ball in the sky! WTF IS GOING ON!

Ayy lmao confirmed?

send nudes
or
ayy pics

Subtle

What will Sup Forums be like on the day aliums are confirmed?

HIDE!!! user pls be safe

My benis isn't feminine you wouldn't want to see it.

Can lightning happen in a circle in the sky? The whole sky went white with a big ball in the center (No lightning coming down off the ball)

There is some talk among very highly educated astrologists that we are actually living in a simulation

It sounds kind of like lightning but not normal lightning. It sounds like it's moving around from left to right, sounds more like an explosion or firecrackers than lightning.

probably second coming of cheesus, i hope u payed for all your sins

>highly educated astrologists

Oh leaf

Who's they what do they look like

signals observed in may

The engine has been turned on. Here we go. SEPTEMBER.

youtu.be/jVO8sUrs-Pw

Reminder: ayyy disclosure, planet nibiru, pleiadian mumbo-jumbo, it's all a cult brainwashing op.

For fucks sake, what are you guys larping now?

Can't you keep this in the kindergarten of /x/?

see you in september...

It's literally nothing. Best way to understand is a mental image of tossing a rock in a body of water.

It makes big waves on the impact that get weaker and weaker as they spread out and finally dissappear.

Communicating with radios to other stars is like trying to toss a rock into the Pacific ocean and expecting the waves to reach China.

Okay I'm hiding in my closet with my dog and my assault spoon and I've locked the front door.

This is called soft disclosure. It's how you condition the population. There's nothing like the "science community" for that.

it's a bot you fucking leaf. and you wonder why we all hate you.

No idea, just not from this world.

SETI protocol about what will happen if an ayy lmao signal is discovered.

seti.org/post-detection.html

Involves notifying certain international organizations, and exclipitly forbids responding to the signal unless there is a clear consesus that we want to do so (as that would indicate our presence).

I had a dream where It was night time and the ground started to shake , I saw I giant pink planet started to come toward us, I ran up the house stairs I
Got into my room , literally the last thing I did was post on pol the catalog was filled with scared pepes and Anons scared

If there is a God or more intelligent species out there please save humanity from the elites.

Kek

>ross 128

>American Education
Go back to pleddit so the bots can blow you faggot.

I read Revelation recently, I get the impression that the rapture will happen after the Antichrist has taken centre stage, and that Christians are going to be executed or imprisoned. It frightens me and upsets me to image some of the older people in my church being executed or imprisoned. Who knows how brutal the executions may be.

Probably just a natural phenomena.

My third uncle removed's step aunt told me it was just a gas leak and to ignore it.

I'm sleepy, you sleepy?

When ayys come to the US, they're not sending their best. They're mutilating cattle, they're probing anus. And some i assume are good ayyys.
I will build a great big forcefield. Tje best forcefield and the ayyys are gonna pay for it.

bad ayyymbres

delusion + confirmation bias = cultists.
do not surrender your autonomy to the cabal, anons.