Another win for the world class dealmaker. 7 years of obstruction and you've legislated jack shit...

Another win for the world class dealmaker. 7 years of obstruction and you've legislated jack shit. Are you tired of winning yet?

Trump voters only know how to lose in their own personal lives. Trump is a symptom of their lives of failure and rejection. White trash elected the king of all white trash.

Like this fucking retard could ever pass anything lmfao

Remember that wall and how Mexico was gonna pay for it
kek

that's why the poorest states vote red, they're easily manipulated and desperate

#FAKE NEWS

get fucked, shills.

All 5 of you are fucking retards.

You realize it is you, in fact, that are the shill?

You've had 7 years to prove the shills wrong. What's your excuse now?

>passed 16 human trafficking and pedophilia laws
>passed a bill funding the border wall
never going to get tired of winning

>pol has safe space protection filters

what the fuck lol

>implying the conservative supreme court doesnt make up for anything else this retard does

Leftists have some serious victim complexes, If people are on the street with a sign demanding free shit from my taxes with a belly full of food then they've truly lost in their personal lives.

nope, kek

HE IS PLAYING LE 7D CHESS

>Left laughing their ass off an Trump and the GOP failing to do anything.
>Best timeline for all involved
>"Victims"

What? The only victims here are the snake-oil customers who bought into the country's most famous con-man's pack of bullshit lies.

It's gonna get way worse, Trumpcuck. Way, way worse.

You faggots will never catch up to where Trump is.

Year One: Drain the Swamp.

You: No legislative victories!

Month one: Fill Cabinet with Swamp

Year One: All campaign promises stuck in limbo for the next three years

Mmm, this is some primo butthurt ITT. Please post more impotent rage, povertycrats! In the meantime, I'm gonna go look over my premium, not-for-poor-people healthcare package. Oh my, is it comfy! Hopefully some of you guys, or someone you know, is dying of a preventable illness due to lack of healthcare? Maybe you could post some sob stories for me to laugh and fap at as well? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go enjoy my President. Mmm, so comfy right now!