Which level of liberal insanity is this?

Which level of liberal insanity is this?

The one wherein mediterranean isn't white but is actually niggers.

Lower than you'd think.

This is equivocation-tier bullshit.
Basically, these statues used to be painted... particularly the clothing.

Social Justice + partial truth from history = KANGZ

I wonder how many employees at VICE have ever owned a Guy Fawkes mask.

I wonder how many use anal beads.

Level 3

we wuz kangs and you white bois getting BTFO of history nigga

WE

the best thing is this is in public media

this world just sucks
at least the part where these people are
just flat sucks

this must mean the left is finally starting to run out of things to whine about, so we have that to look forward to in a few years

They used to be painted in brilliant colours
Brown is not a brilliant colour

Dam little boots looked like THAT?!?!?!?!

>Mediterraneans aren't white, goyim.
>Oy Vey! Look at all the white privilege in Greece!

I swear these kikes are just begging to die.

Clickbait title, they mean that they were originally painted (in European skin tones) but that the paint wore off leaving the white marble and that this is apparently why white skin is seen as beautiful.
Leftists actually believe this.

no, archeologists uncovered what base paint they used. That doesnt account for all the layers on top of that that create the depth, shading, etc and generally make it look nice.
You might use a solid black base to make all the other colours come out darker, for example.

This is who they are saying isn't white by their own study. This is so stupid. Even the whitest Nordic and Anglo-Saxon whites aren't as white as marble which is what they're claiming. It's all about how white the marble is.

It is kind of weird when you realise that the style that we call 'classical', the style that seems so elegant and a cornerstone of European culture, would be called 'unfinished classical' by actual Romans.

Although if you think about it we didn't really need to wait for chemical analysis to tell us that the statues used to be painted. The clue was right there the whole time - in the institution that actually preserved a surprising amount of genuine classical Roman culture (pic related)

See how's that not white? These people are retarded.

FFS

Unpainted looks so much better. Seems like they had their own niggers in the past that needed shit painted to make it more appealing to the nigger masses.

This is advanced leftist doublethink. Remember, facts are racist, so cherry pick any tiny piece of actual history you can use to justify your crazy shit.

I mean nobody is literally marble white

I wonder who the professor was.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They often shoot footage in riot situations. Probably a good way to blend in.

That is one white ass italian.

Fuckin kek
God damn it j00s

Cathedrals were also painted brilliant colors originally

Kek, thanks

I call 'em Shapeshifters.

WE

>statues used to be painted
ok fair enough. But to claim there is a WUZ situation shouldn't the statues at least look like black people?

Well, yea. The statues were painted you retards.

but vice is right.

original statues had skin and hair color and all. some were very well-preserved so still retain their original colors

protip: they weren't white looking at all

literally always a kike. good research

Obligatory

>what is tanning

The statues have white facial bone structure. If they were painted darker, then it's because they're depicting a tan.

myth

>protip: they weren't white looking at all
really makes me think

Thank you my friend, can you read the text of the picture?
I tried something new this time...

Always a kike

That's so weird! It's like they were mediterranean or something.

They really need to find good painters to do this stuff. They certainly had an army of sculptors trained and striving for aesthetics. It does a disservice to slap on some matte paint, adding a few crappy highlights, and calling it more accurate. I am certain they had a whole lot of people devoted to different painting techniques, surface treatments, and paint mixes for different finishes. Eyes should be glossy and show iris definition as well as some veins, skin should have a sheen, hair needs layers of washes, brushing, and individual strokes for definition.

How about this stupid cunt? I can't think of her name, probably because I was a nigger about naming the file. She's some sort of transsexual vidya studies professor

They weren't meant to be seen as people. That would have been degenerate.

>pic
Sour doesn't begin to describe those grapes.

WUZ MARK ZUCKERBERG