Joseph's Bistro

I saw the post about Joseph's bistro and found several in my area.

I just went to 7 of these locations around me in LA. Here is what I found.

* 5124 Lankershim - Abandoned acting School

* 4934 Lankershim - Avery Schreiber acting school

* 5245 Denny Ave - Apartment on a dead end street

* 2740 W. Magnolia #204 - Kid's Management - listed on door as Double Think Inc. Owner name is Joseph. When I entered the office, the first thing I saw was a young girl about 10ish. A creepy guy walked out from the other room and asked what I wanted. I told him I though this was a bistro and was there for lunch.

* 501 S Buena Vista - St Joseph's Hospital - right across the street from Walt Disney Studios

Kind of weird that the place referenced is called Joseph's Bistro and I keep running into locations at St Joseph's hospital.

201 S Buena Vista - St Joseph Hospital Medical plaza

2701 W Alameda - St Joseph Hospital Medical plaza

Other urls found in this thread:

hourscenter.com/josephs/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2002875/9874484
hourscenter.com/chuck-e-cheeses/
hourscenter.com/bobs-stores/
yelp.com/biz/bobs-custom-heating-and-cooling-brown-city))
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this Bistro?

I saw this post at the_donald which reference to a post at /pol This is the title of the post. Sup Forums HAPPENING: Joseph's Bistro Restaurant and Sports Bar (The Invisible Bistro). This link was included with the post hourscenter.com/josephs/

BUMP

pls explain

Checked. Hmmmm... a bistro that's not a bistro..
What does this remind you of people?

Skippy much

That pic is fake noose

Shills incoming. Don't stop. We are getting close.

This link says there is 23k locations.

8 of them are in the backwoods town I grew up in which does not have any business by the name of "Joseph's"

Today there was a post at the_donald that reference a alleged post at /pol. The post talked about the 23,000 Joseph's bistro's in USA and the weird locations as well as the weird hours.

The only link to from the Joseph's Bistro directory goes to fiore chiropractic. The post alleged that there was a connection between the owner and Hillary Clinton.

I instantly looked up my location and found dozens of these bistro's. I checked out 7 close by and found locations at Kid's acting classes, in apartment complexes, and in St Joseph hospital. (Which is right across the street from Walt Disney. The only thing is, there are no bistros at these locations, but there are kids or access to kids.

Bump.

Bump. This is some weird shit. Every one of these near me is located at a hospital, lawyers office, some kind of medical office, or a really shitty apartment complex

Did you take pictures?

Yes, I have pictures of all the locations.

>Joseph's bistro's in USA

23 thousand locations? We need everyone to check locally in thier states, document it all.

Checking my area now.

There's a location at my doctors office (no actual bistro/restaurant in the building).

Did they take my blood?

51245 Lankershim

4934 Lankershim

5245 Denny

2740 W Magnolia

Other locations by me: lawyers office, random nice house, a few doctors offices, a Children's fitness center......

2740 W Magnolia - lobby

They don't have any in or around coachella valley . I saw they have them in compton , inglewood , hawwiian gardens etc all hoods hahah i wanna check this shit out dude the closest to me is like apple valley pr some shit though .

501 S Buena Vista - St Joseph's Hospital, ri9ght next door to Walt Disney Studios

What does the paper say? Is it even important?

it appears that most are using the address of schools.
there in one in my town, it is an old elementary school.
we have dozens of schools here, why just one is a josephs?

Here's property info on one that is a random house. Who are these people? Are they involved?

I'm thinking this could be locations for human traffickers to look for targets. Like actually.

Another one that is a house

Elaborate.
What is this "Joseph's Bistro" thing?
Is it a new pizzagate lead I missed, somehow?

first 3 i checked and all are shady af... wtf is this

Do any of these names sound familiar or are they being scouted as targets?

They're all Josephs goddam....

For all of you that don't get what the whole "Joseph" thing is about, read this:

(WARNING THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP)

www () whale () to/b/knox1.html

it seems to be going along those lines

we saw with the EWO threads that dentist offices, chiropractors, medical stuff was involved because they use medical drugs to sedate and transport the children.

Im sure sedation is used for other nefarious activities, but you get the gist

Currently recording the addresses under Bellingham Washington. I will be visiting each address over this week. There are 36 addresses under Joseph's. Bellingham is also a city suspect in regards to human trafficking.

link to bistro thread?

i'm still confused as shit, want to get complete rundown

My link here is required reading for this whole thing. I suggest reading this first THEN exploring the Joseph's bistro threads.

There are two in my town.
A children's dentist office, Dr. ((King))
And an old warehouse in the industrial district.
Officially spooked.

BE WARY OF JOSEPHS

FUCK OFF ARCHON SHILLS YOUR SATURNITE ARMY WILL BE DESTROYED

are all the locations in your guys search have the name joseph? because all the hits i found did. atleast using google maps

either it's 404ed or your faggot formatting made it impossible to decipher.

There are certainly not scores of these places around San Francisco and Berkeley, as the listings seem to say. HOWEVER, this guy says it's probably a database error:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2002875/9874484

> SoSpricyHotDog 4 points (+5|-1) 19 hours ago
Ok, guys & gals, seriously... I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but, this is obviously a database error.

> /Josephs /Franks-Franks/ /Bobs-Store (I think I found one or two other examples of generically named sub-folders)

> Are you noticing a similarity?

> ANY generic named sub-folder is auto-populating based on a search engine "scrape" that taps into existing business/professional/individual listings across the entire USA. I've built and deployed tools that do this exact same thing... aside from the fact that mine worked correctly.

> You could spend days indexing all of the generic sub-folders that would trigger "false positive" listings. And you'll be left with a massive list of businesses and professionals that share one thing in common. A first name.

> This is not a pedo activity map based on generic first names.

> By all means, keep digging, but, I'm 99.99% certain that you are chasing a database error.

You're probably an idiot who didn't realize he had to replace the () with a period.

These guys all work as government contractors.................

Reposting link so shills don't slide it. Replace the parentheses couplets with a period.

Bump.
We are beset on all sides by the enemy.
Evil is all around us.

Then it's 404. Either way
www.
fuckyou.
com
Just use fucking line breaks if the link is blocked.

Where the fuck was this?

FUCKING BUMP

Another comment by the same guy:

> I've explained this about 3 or 4 times now on the threads pertaining to "Joseph's" invisible bistro. It has everything to do with the sub-folder structure used on the CMS/web platform they've developed.

> For example - let's use the pedo bait franchise of Chuck E. Cheese... hourscenter.com/chuck-e-cheeses/

> 611 locations in the US. Sounds reasonable. Clicking on a few states I'm familiar with, the results check out. Looks like an accurate listing! Why?

> Because the sub folder is properly named /chuck-e-cheeses/

> Now, if you found a man, who had himself listed as a registrant/stakeholder/independent business, who's actual name was "Chuck E. Cheeses" - he would be included.

> Let's go to Joseph's: hourscenter.com/josephs/

> Notice the sub-folder?

> Bob's: hourscenter.com/bobs-stores/ (Clicking on links drives you to a random business named "Bob's Custom Heating & Cooling" - yelp.com/biz/bobs-custom-heating-and-cooling-brown-city))

> And then there are at least 2 or 3 more generic named sub-folders that also create the confusion/false listings.

> You can call me a shill if you'd like - I'm just trying to help you save time and focus on things that matter. Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Fuck off you fucking shill I just went to the link myself.

Quit disinfoing the masses you Saturn worshipping faggot.

A children's toy, snapped by my gf who works with autismo children.

Pic related

Who's the maker of those toys?

>www () whale () to/b/knox1.html
www.
whale.
to/b/knox1.html
Way easier. Just have to ctrl+c ctrl+v.

i think this user is right, i think this is a false lead.
also inb4 kike shill. my vpn locations were banned almost everywhere but isreal still works :(

NOT 404D. reading now

david icke was right. they fuck the kids in the ass to tap the chakra at the base of the spine. then it goes into programming and rituals. fuck these evil fucks damnit why

Then why do your jewgle maps screencaps have oy vey runes on them?

>Joseph's Bistro Restaurant and Sports Bar

I only found 1 closed one in boston. Not sure what you are talking about mate

They all have phone numbers. Has anybody called one? I'm legit scared to.

shareblue is out in full force today

because i'm not searching those locations without my vpn on, fuck that. if you want though i'll switch it back to the US and run them again

No clue, I'll get her to find out tomorrow, will post in any HTG/Joseph's Bistro threads.

Pic related. East Bay/San Francisco you can find the swirl almost everywhere.

yes, iirc, it's a 'business chain' at weird locations, like apartments at dead end streets and abandoned acting schools.

dropping pedo shit from Oakland, CA area

pic related was on the side of a bus promoting a book: itstuesday.org

pt. 1/2

This is really weird. I checked a small town I know and it listed 3 locations. None were actual "bistros", one was near a school, one near a "Haven House" and one address associated with an attorney a few hours away that may or may not even be a real address in the small town.

There is one near me

No bistro, but something called "studio" and an orthodontist

pt. 2/2

I'm thinking its possible these are just small businesses that "outsource" their coffee or get it delivered on a schedule?

nice try Jared

youre fucked

>double think inc
totally not suspicious whatsoever

Literally found these on Piedmont Ave. outside a Korean nail salon in Oakland, CA

pic related 1/4

2/4, further up street

Don't worry. I believe you, Sheriff.

Across the street from the school 3/4

DESU I think it might be just businesses that have the name Joseph

It still doesn't explain the random houses though

checked other towns, not on shipping routes and they seem to have significantly fewer hits even when the population is much higher.

parked by the school was this car, don't know if brand name or not 4/4

BUMP
get dem pedos pol

>kabal media inc
Dig into it

oh fuck, there's like half a dozen near me.

New Day Pediatrics on Solano Ave. in Berkeley, CA

That's not suspicious at all. Did you enter the salon?

D's faq is this thread?
Google results for slc ut come back with nothing suspect

Ok, Checked out a few more in the next town over and wtf.
A house across from a children's hospital, a Catholic parish, a storage lot, a doctor's office who specializes in sleep disorders.... extremely conspicuous.
So has anyone tried calling the numbers? Mabry call and ask what the specials are or something.

get me off this ride

No I forgot. Plus no WiFi for my camera app on my iPhone and snapchat was down

Did, couldn't see anything suspicious, but there was absolutely something off. Pedos are everywhere around here.

Let Christ be the light that guides us through this darkness.

oy vey, there on to me, lol

does anyone have the pic of the anglo with a jew face with a anglo face
i think i could have some fun with this jew flag

I went into this location and saw a young girl about 10ish and a creepy older dude. He asked what I wanted. I said I thought this was a bistro, the the guy so no but then asked if he knew me. I told him no and and that I hope nothing bad was happening there and then left. Very weird. I certainly didn't expect to run into a kid and a creepy dude.

The ones near me(suburbia) are all secluded, the two of the three I looked up have swing sets. The other one has no street view, is offset in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

>come up with ridiculous conspiracies
>convince yourself everyone who debunks them is a shill
Hows schizophrenia treating ya'll?

On the motherfucking doorstep.

Who's gonna be the brave motherfucker to go through those doors and ask some tough questions with their fedora?

Is this a legit big happening right now? All the ones I looked up in suburbia outside of NYC were suspicious as fuck

Pretty good. We memed a president. How about you?

Holocaust denial thread is next door, shlomo.

Really?

It's just a garbage-tier web scraper which aggregates any business associated with someone named Joseph.

test

I ain't clickin that shit

holy fuck. Satan must be stopped