Why the fuck is he being so celebrated by everyone...

Why the fuck is he being so celebrated by everyone? This is the same man who called everyone idiotic for using his service. This is the same man that literally wants as much info about you as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2010/05/14/facebook_trust_dumb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant wait to see the live stream of his transition to her

I don't use Facebook. I love my life. Try it.

He's paying for the publicity. Every (((journalist))) writing positive pieces about his presidential aspirations is having their name put on a list. They have betrayed their sacred trust and duty to the people.

The Day of the Rope cannot come soon enough.

never have, never will. I believe i'm better for it.

pretty sure his chink wife cucks him

when you say everyone, do you mean the mentally retarded? because they don't count
still, we should meme this alien out of office before he runs.

I'm not a fan but you can't deny the influence his website has had on the world. He has united billions across the globe. Facebook has been at least partly responsible for revolutions of countries and the overthrow of dictators.

If you were given the opportunity to swap places with him in real life wouldn't you do it? I'd drop all these pol nazi crap if I can be a filthy rich Jew controlling people with the inter webs ducking tight yerrow pussy and running for president

>American education.

>This is the same man who called everyone idiotic for using his service.
source ?

>Kike decides to run for POTUS
>user asks 'Why the fuck is he being so celebrated by everyone?'
It's manufactured consent, you autistic fuck. You need to lurk more, faggot. A lot more. pic related.

How the fuck have you not heard about it?

It's as old as Facebook itself.

i dont have an account there. never had, never will

You don't need to have an account to know that.

haven't used it for almost a year now. best decision i have made in recent memory.

still on the site ? u must be a sad creature

it sounds like a stupid rumor like that one

theregister.co.uk/2010/05/14/facebook_trust_dumb/

Can't cuck the Zuck.
It's his time.

URBAN
AND
MINORITY
RETARDS

who cares.

the only people that use kikebook are gossipy extroverts that need to let the world know whenever they sneeze. Let them get data mined for future blackmail.

shhhh. let him think he's well-liked so that when he runs we get a legendary tag team decimation man for his beta cuck ego. hopefully he gets wrecked so hard it destroys facebook completely.

i hope he wins. facebook would get anti-trusted so fucking hard even bezos would feel it.

Just imagine this smarmy faggot going up against The Rock and Trump. He would probably break down on stage.