Tfw we live in a cyberpunk dystopia without the cool bits

>tfw we live in a cyberpunk dystopia without the cool bits

When 1984 is a reality but also fucking boring.

>>tfw we live in a cyberpunk dystopia without the cool bits

Basically, yeah.

Yeah..

Yeah we do, and just like in any cyberpunk fiction the main enemies are luddites posing as egalitarian Marxists. Shit is going to drop when they admit they knew affirmative action was never going to work (to increase gender equality) and did it anyway.

Eh, I'm just waiting for my concealed blaster hand.

We have plenty of cool shit.

Everyone thought the techno-cultural collapse would be rougher and more violent, they didn't expect it to be boring and full of fat feminists.

Stephen Hawking said humanity has 100 years left. It's literally over if a globalist shill takes over America after President Trump's term(s). The elites may wipe everybody else and they'll start a new human civilization based on bonobos' behaviour.

>you will never be a hard boiled, jaded detective with nothing to lose in a dystopian cyberpunk future risking it all on the one big case

Literally the dream.

could be worse desu. imagine if Stalin had our surveillance apparatus. (imagine when the next Stalin gets our surveillance apparatus).

>implying neo Stalin hasn't already got the apparatus

Now we wait while he purges all his fellow elites, then fucks us

>>you will never be a hard boiled, jaded detective with nothing to lose in a dystopian cyberpunk future risking it all on the one big case

I hate to break it to you, user...

But we kinda are.

Hahahahhahahhaa, fuck off Satan.

>tfw he's right

>yfw you will never see the liberal bourgeoisie rounded up and purged

Well where's my licence to kill and "too old for this shit" partner?

All I've got is this shitty apartment in London.

You got it all wrong, user. We're in a simulation. Just let it know you're aware of it and it will start giving you the occasional cheat code to get ahead until your avatar dies and you're re-uploaded into another game.

Bond isn't cyberpunk. We run in the shadows, chummer.

This notion of simulation is just classic mysticism dressed up in tech language so as not to seem like religion.

Participate in "EWO" threads in Sup Forums if you want to be somewhat a cyberpunk detective. People post it midnight NA time.

I can see how this is true. To clarify, I do not see it as separate from religion. Mostly it is an interesting thought experiment I use to help navigate the mysteries of our flesh vehicles in the 3D

It's probably multiple simulation within simulation or dimensions within dimensions like fractals.

>dawn of man
god is just the sun
>dawn of mechanization
the body is just a complicated machine
>dawn of computing
the brain is just a complicated computer
>dawn of AI revolution
reality is just a simulation

>tfw our evil judge dredds are tubby social workers with too much power
>"the net" is just a socialite platform and not the johnny mnemonic kind of hyper-reality

WAAAGH! PEPE

God is not just the Sun. God uses Sun, Moon, and Stars used to control and master time. What is measured gets managed. Sun is central part but without Moon we could not position it against the Sea of Stars as we are blinded by the blue veil. Full Moon New Moon triangulates positioning. God keeps the seasons in balance as we slip against the grain of time due to rounding error. 2000 years time calculating the final position of the Planets used to mark celestial signs like birth of Jupiter in Virgo. Controlled simulations are how we advance reality by experimentation. Brain is Hardware, Body are Application Extensions, Language forms a Software component that defines functions. God is the highest Idea of Humanity beyond which no imagination can fathom.

>mysticism
LOL, you know what it is? Its paranoia, just pure existential paranoia

Mysticism, Demiurge, Simulation theory, its all just paranoia dressed up in whatever is culturally current