Sup Forums I have an honest question about the syrian refugee crisis

Sup Forums I have an honest question about the syrian refugee crisis

so like, when they have the pictures of the people migrating, where are all the women? or even in the pictures that do have women, there are still significantly more men than women. this is obviously anecdotal, but does anybody have actual stats of the demographics of the migrants?

like, women are literally 50% of the population everywhere, so why is it not equal in terms of proportions of men and women migrating

pic related is an example of what im talking about

does anybody have examples of there being women in these big marches or walks or whatever across the countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BqNmqbROy4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump pls

Well only 5% of these immigrants are actual Syrian refugees according to the UN report.

The rest being economic migrants, so there's your answer.

I don't understand

so where are all the women? staying at home?

The ratio of actual Syrians is likely more balanced but because 95% of these people are economic refugees not Syrians, most of the immigrants we end up seeing are useless third world men seeking welfare.

*economic migrants

Yes these men are not only abandoning their country when they could stay and fight, they're abandoning their women too. Easy ficki ficki with little to repurcussion against white girls.

I still don't understand

so are you saying that there is no "crisis"?

why are people risking their lives going into lifeboats and stuff if they don't "have" to leave?

>where are all the women?
a conquering army does not bring it's women with them.
All the women in Islam are claimed by the powerful men in their own nation.

And it's not so much a 'Syrian refugee' crisis as a 'third-world migrant' event

gibs

No I'm saying most of these people aren't Syrian.

>so are you saying that there is no "crisis"?
The Syrian war is mostly over and the so called crisis was not a huge issue in the first place.
What is the issue are the people who pretend to be refugees when they're not.

>why are people risking their lives going into lifeboats and stuff if they don't "have" to leave?
Because they live in poverty and want to live off the benefits of first world nations.
They're lazy unintelligent useless people.

but why now? like why is there all of a sudden a "crisis"?

as an example there are other poor 3rd world countries, including many in africa, but why is all of the emphasis on middle east and muslim migrants?

do you get my question, like what is the motivation of a sudden influx of muslims from the middle east when there are numerous poor countries and there have been for a long time in other regions of the world?

gaddafi was preventing them from reaching europe

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

As I said welfare, they seek to have life handed to them.
The key difference now is that our governments have been letting them in.

woah wtf

You see my point now?

so is the conservative hypothesis that if there was less government safety net type services offered in these countries, these people wouldn't want to come, because they wouldn't have any skills to contribute in a free market?

like because you see I don't see any problem with immigration if they share the same values and have valuable goods and services that they can offer

but yeah it seems pretty illogical to have people form a completely separate subculture that shares none of the values of the superculture and they can provide a living for themselves without significant government support

*can't provide

"risk their lives"
NGOs are picking off migrants 1km off the coast of Libya, before they could just get into europe by train with little to no risk.
These people are being given homes I couldn't even afford, more money than I'd get for losing my job and have little or no obligation to actually get work. They get away scot-free with sexual assault and other crimes while the media and even law enforcement actively protects and defends them.
They have no intention of learning the language or culture. They are parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqNmqbROy4k

This is no hypothesis, it is fact that the majority of these people are uneducated, poor and most concerning do not share our values.

>if they share the same values and have valuable goods and services that they can offer

Which they have no ability to do.

>and they can't provide a living for themselves without significant government support

Indeed, it's disgusting and will only cause regression.
The phrase "import the third world, become the third world" makes a point about this. One that shows us if we're not careful there will be no first world left.

This is no hypothesis anymore, it is fact that the majority of these people are uneducated, poor and most concerning do not share our values. hence without the safety net would not come.

Once the niggers learned that Syrians are bumped to the front of processing and given the best gibs, the number of Syrians went through the fucking roof. When asked basic questions about Syria they suddenly have comprehension issues or simply can't answer.

they are third worlders, carrying diseases that havent been seen in Europe since the fucking middle ages, many are illiterate and more than 90% has no interest in every contributing. Im already a minority in my own city as are many others. They openly state to only be interested in the free money and have no intention of ever working. When displaced to another, less economically powerful nation or a nation that doesnt hand out benefits as readily or as plentifully, they just cross the border back into the nation they were kicked out of. Primarily Germany and Sweden.

There is no possible way to justify letting any more of these parasites into Europe.

Muslim woman are literal property.
The ones with 5 wives are not migrating.

>like because you see I don't see any problem with immigration if they share the same values and have valuable goods and services that they can offer
They have nothing that we already don't have enough of.

see this seems too illogical to be believable

for instance, if I immigrated to europe, I wouldn't be provided a unearned home or income

are you saying that because they're "migrants" (and not just regular immigrants, like I would be) that they have access to special support? this seems like it would only make sense in an actual crisis scenario (like people the choice was leave or die) which it sounds like is largely fallacious

im just trying to understand why

Well this is news to me. I was told they were all doctors and engineers and lawyers

They are given housing as support due to being under the guise of refugee status.

European governments are far too indiscriminate and are treating any immigration from the middle east and Africa as "refugee" immigration.

If you criticise this you are slandered as racist by allot of people.
And in germany's case arrested.

Amusingly if they were doctors they should stay in Africa to help with all of their rampant disease.

but like, you need to provide a source for what you're saying. like it just doesn't seem logical, even for people who have power and control in a society, to allow people you described into a country if they are indeed how you describe them to be

like where is an actual study about the demographics, literacy rates, beliefs, and ages of recent immigrants?

The US under Obama destabilized Northern Africa, and then Merkel opened the gates to the EU.

so you're saying then that there are a bunch of people who claim refugee status but actually aren't? can you source this?

what was the advantage gained for the US and the EU to do this?

I'll just leave this here.

????

If millions of doctors, engineers, and lawyers were immigrating from the third world, very soon the third world would have no doctors, engineers, and lawyers and their countries would collapse. Their governments would take drastic measures to prevent them from leaving if they all the millions of migrants were well educated.

JUST

Maintain economic/GDP growth by population growth, further the democrat's/EU's political agendas, increased speed towards a globalised planet.

Some people will also tell you there are parts of the elite who want to ethnically cleanse Europe by ethnic replacement, but idk about that part.

because when they reach europe they get 2k euros a month and in their shithole they make that in a year

get married to some local swamp donkey,
go to europe,
have fun harassing white women for a few years
if not able to guilt a woman into being your new wife send for swamp donkey from home claiming only now you've found a job (welfare) to support her with.

the men have to leave because they dont want to be conscripted in the army. the women stay and fuck the occupying soldiers because they are stronger.

Now you know.

Bump