Hey Sup Forums I'm an editor

At ABC news

>How can we stop islamaphobia?

No answer is a bad answer

If we elimate all Muslims then there will be no Muslims to be islamphobic towards. Problem solved.

fuck off kike

LURK MOAR!

Ya so what I'm Jewish?

kill yourself

That guy built a bomb and got to pass it off as a clock to avoid going to school because of Islamophobia. Luckiest person of Earth. Islamophobia is Muslim privilege.

report on this, you coward

FPBP

larp thread
fucking nigger

Posting in a legendary bread.

Fist post best post

Weak ass bait nigger

>Editor at ABC news
>Can't spell Islamophobia
Still could be legit

kill all the jews

Eradicate all muslims.
>cant hate muslims if there arent any.

Why isn't christaphobia a word?

Fuck you my Gender studies didn't teach me spelling your fucking ablest cunt!

Stop islamaphobia!?, why in the hell would anyone want to stop doing that?

WAAAGH! PEPE

came here to say this
since this was such an easy topic op, what about transphobia, pic related is nothing to be scared of

1/2

2/2

its the jews fault. they hate muslims . we have to kill all the jews in europe which is where many like to hide other wise the religion of peace will never know peace

i will tell my friend hans to warm up the ovens. we pray you will do the right thing abc and help us to help you to help them

This

The first Amendment protects my right to disagree with it. There is no such thing a islamophobia. It is a collection of ideas and ideology. It is not a race and as the United States is a democracy you should be able to discuss it whether you are for it or against it. I may not like your opinion but I will die for your right to say those ideas. The reason why so many people dislike them is because they come here and expect us to live by the same laws that destroyed their country and act like we should be grateful for it

>>How can we stop islamaphobia?

Imams and Muslim scholars need to discourage fundamentalism and stop extremist attacks and more moderate Muslims need to completely disavow fundamentalist Islam. Until that happens, there will be no way to end Islamophobia.

Reform Islam

Elimination of Islam is cure

The only correct solution

Obviously this.

realize that a phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear.
once you learn how to use words correctly, you'll realize that there is no such thing as islamophobia.

By not forcing islam into western societies.
No fuck off, larping faggot

You can't.
Telling people that something is bad will only start a subculture of people that do these bad things.

Kill all the muslims.

No more homophobia, no more dead Christians or slaves or rapes.

The fuck am I lookin' at?

Remove or genocide all muslims living in the west and islamophobia will be gone

Looks like a demolition of a stack?

Yeah but why should OP be reporting on it?

Kill Islam

No Islam, no islamophobia

sorry to say but Christians have been raping and murdering each other for as long as Christianity existed. just look at american prisons, filled to the brim with anal rape and murder.

massive islamic reformation and hyper-normalization of the changes amongst those believing in the islamic faith; push for radical changes and difference in the faith and use your propo instruments to actually aim for equality, rather than an imbalance of power between the believer above the critic. instead of working against the white race and critics, work together, modernize Islam like the christians, and you can help ease the world into tolerating muslims on a much wider scale. without radical reformation, intellectual, physical and spiritual, "islamophobia" will perpetuate itself and criticism will continue to massively spread.

hey thats a great point but it doesn't solve the Islam problem now does it

This. Then we need to work on the final solution to anti-semitism.

Islamaphobia already does not exist faggot.

phobia
[foh-bee-uh]
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There is no irrationality in fearing a child raping cult that brainwashes it's followers from birth to believe annihilating you and your loved ones in the most gruesome manner they can dream up is the ultimate key to heaven.

Congrats retard. Your journey is over. We already live in an Islamaphobia free world.

The true question is how to we get the sign holding fucktards at the Independence Day roof party to wake up?

Take them all back to muslim countries.

total extermination

no more problem

Fuck off diane sawyer go swallow some iraqui goatfucker spit.

ban islam

Dues Vult, bitch, cant have 'islamphobia' if it dosent exist anymore

We don't fear them goy, So get it right before posting. What you should have said is

>How do We stop the hatred towards muslims?
Answer: Until their all dead.

>american prisons
Filled with moors, berbers, and other varieties of nigger.

So basically muslims like that boxing nigger.

I fear Muslim radicals because their religion teaches them to hate all non-believers.

You can't stop islamophobia with propaganda unless you can somehow target radicals, but they aren't buying your ads, bro.

Islamophobia is there because there is a reason to fear a religion that, in its home nations, executes gays, executes people who "insult" their prophet, enslaves women/treats them like property, funds radical extremism through the likes of salfism/wahabism, and just generally lives in the dark ages.

Enslave them and beat them on the heads with a thick stick until their average IQ start raising. Bananas can be used for treats if they behave good

You are not welcome here.

don't give in to IDPOL
if everyone is equal and judged from a stationary viewpoint (you cant say misogyny is cultural for some and wrong for others, etc.)

>stop islamaphobia
sure. kill all muslims. ban islam. then start on the jews.

So all the degenerates turn Islam and throw themselves off buildings. This problem solved itself.

Just keep confounding people's expectations.

by removing all the jews they seem to be the only ones afraid of them as for myself they just ask me to convert so that I can do allah's will and slay jews if we are going to have any form of multiculturalism the supremacist elements must be sent to death camps.

>Would you like to continue sending muslims to the west Y/N ?

Hey that's a great point. The West criminalizes rape. Thank you for reminding us all that the West crimi slides rape and the Islamic world doesn't. That's a thank you for saying that Islam likes rape. West, no rape, rape is B'dong.

Islamophobia does not exist.

Better question to ask...

How can we stop fundamental Islam its idealogy of terror?

What a fucking shock. How do you think we guessed?

>Hey Sup Forums I'm an editor

No. You are not.

Now, fuck off back to Red dit, failtroll.

You are pretend news. We no longer believe you. Fuck off and die

No such thing. A phobia indicates an irrational fear

Islamophobia doesn't exist idiot. ABC in charge of hiring dumb fools yet again

I know the perfect solution, let all muslims go to Israel

Islamaphobia means a fear of Islam. I don't fear these sand people. I fucking hate them.

Glass everything please. Kill everyone. Fuck this shitty earth.

Can't be islamiphobic if there is no islam

north korea can officially hit the united states with a nuclear icbm.

not sure if mainland, but i hope they can at best hit california.