You aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth

You aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Ok thank you

post more of busty abo

sage goes in all fields.

I hate women because they do not understand or apply logic to any aspect of their life.

I don't hate women, I hate whores and coalburners.

I've conquered more 11/10 women than you've even laid eyes on.
Very very few women have resisted my charms.
Charisma 9,000
I'm literally a trophy husband to the hottest most successful attorney on the west coast.
MAGA all day bitch.

Ask me anything.

You have to go back.

>You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them

Yeah, I lost the genetic lottery and going to prison isn't an option for me because I'm an internet addict. But that's just my laziness, I guess...

Sauce?

What a disgusting flag.

Fucking roasties

Go back where?
This is and has always been my home.
Since 07 anyway.
Is this like a True Stormfags hate Neu/pol/ thing?
Yeah, suck my fucking dick nigger.
HTLR lives in my heart, not on my sleeve faggot.

>imply hating women makes men weak

Why is that user? I though we were all equal?

You have to go back.

>You hate women
no i dont
>because you are weak
no, i am not
>You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.
why would i do that? the whole point of a relationship is finding eachother in spite of difrences.
this post reaks of 12 year old virgin

This is now a fembot waifu thread

>Busty Abo
Is that what white trash in australia do, pretend to be Abos for snowflake status?

Post this in /r9k/
sage

I'm not really into misogyny as much as I am racism, but trashing women is fun non the less

>non the less
Amerifat can't speak his own language.

Thats definitely a wog
Look at its mong nose

Stop embarrassing us %56'ers

WHY DO THEY NEED TO BE CHARMED?

WHY ISN'T TRUTH GOOD ENOUGH?

He's too dreamy for someone like me

>You hate women
No I don't and my mother thinks I'm very charming

Gonna sound really fedora tippy but even with all the charm there is no possible way to get a woman that doesnt have my way of thinking to have it.

There are gradients to everything in life friendo. And you seem to be too dense to realise that.

Usually the man that claims he knows all, knows none. Dont fall into that stereotype in the future, like you are now.

Rule 1. with women fellas. No matter what it is always your fault.
Rule 2. the better looking the equally as deadly.
Rule 3. They haft to say this shit to get pity from the next sob to fall into their spider web.

Die in a prison riot, wogzilian

REVIEWBRAH

Truth is anathema to the one who's past lives are bought with manipulation and deceit.

Far fewer men have their DNA replicated in the next generation than are married.

Woman is human cattle. For pleasure squad only

Stay mad, dumbass.

Hi kim

the only female aphrodesiac: money. any woman will do anything if there's enough money involved.

I've never seen evidence that Abos can even breed with other humans.

That is the only thing that one can count on.

Herrro!

This is so on point there's no way you shut ins are going be anything but be cynical about it

Why it's she wearing the nationstates flag on a hat though

>thinking a board with millions of daily users contains only one kind of person
Stop projecting, go fuck yourself and sage.

You're a man larping but I'll tell you the truth anyway. Women are insane. All of them. They will do anything and everything for validation and nothing more.

Ypu're doing god's work user.

The problem isn't attracting a woman. The problem is not getting divorce raped and possibly jailed because overnight you're an abusive spouse that anal raped her every night for 900 years. Society enforces this "princess" mentality and the only cure is wiping out society on a global scale and starting over from scratch but that is not possible in modern time.

when are you going to nuke the west coast. The degenerates are starting to calm down.

I don't hate women. I do hate that they refuse to grow the fuck up and act like adults.

Those extra holes

Pls reconsider on nuking the US and nuke my country instead.

Our first ICBM is for Japan. Sorry

If we develop longer range, we can consider attacking USA and Brazil

nuke Toronto and Vancouver as well pls

unattractive men get good looking women when they're all used up an no one else wants them

Thank you Supreme Leader Kim.

>NK Nukes Canada
>Canada instantly wins.
Kim can see right through your plan, leaf.

Do you have enough ICBM for all of Hawaii, SF, LA, SD, Portland and Seattle? If not, just fuck off then.

you figured me right out

>dark skin

This. You have not been banned in vain.

Others: ensure that this shitty thread is hidden, guys