Twitter is one of the most effective was of exposing normies to red pills against their will...

Twitter is one of the most effective was of exposing normies to red pills against their will. You don't need to be insulting or hostile - that's counterproductive. Debating is also counterproductive. Just drop an image, article or video and run. Debating in twitter format is usually a waste of time - you're not trying to convince individual people. You're just trying to expose the hundreds of watchers of a given thread.

tl;dr If you don't have a twitter account that you use to drop red pills on the masses then all your knowledge and experience is useless.

This is now a red pill thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/crime/2016/01/22/verdict-in-alleged-harassment-of-toronto-feminists-could-change-the-twitterverse.html
realitybloger.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/strawman-the-real-story-of-your-artificial-person/
youtube.com/watch?v=11rSL3PUeP0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no loli tranny gf

>Trying to destroy the west
>The west is destroying itself
This is no fun desu senpai

>somebody actually did this to their own son
>dressed him like a girl then paraded him around for perverts to ogle

All I see is grown men. What in the fuck Europe?!

That's Canada

ya hes totally not fucking his kid. no way.

I barely can't even keep coming here, it's just depressing.

I know that the truth is in the middle, but all of this shit happening day after day does nothing but kills my mood right after the very first image I see on /pol. I wish I didn't came here.

God it's depressing.

why does he look drugged or under control by something else

kys

It's lust
For his kid

I'm sorry you don't like the truth user

I'd personally kill those faggots and I'd thoroughly enjoy it.

You have no fucking idea. EU is a Marxist hellhole. It has surpassed Orwell a long time ago. Never ever give away your freedoms and guns.

Look at his parents. They probably abuse him both. His mother probably hates him just for being a boy.

I get so triggered over this bullshit.

Penis = guy, vag = gal. I don't care what you "identify" as, but when you're in the bedroom that's a different story. A guy sucking a dick is gay.

This is why this trans shit with kids is so fucked up. That retard was 24 when he decided to fuck his whole life up. These kids have no idea what their even asking for and their sick fuck parent are enabling them into doing something they will never be able to undo without the aid of a shotgun.

I hope that thing killed itself.

You deserve death for that.

It is an army bred for one purpose, to destroy the world of Men

you may see grown men, but I see women, children, engineers, doctors, and scientists

The twitter is not allowed in my home

Turn to God my brother. It's the only way. We must unite as Christians and stop the moors from invading our lands, and in time, we will convert those here to the grace of God as well. We can make the west Christian again. We can declare the supremacy of our God and assert his dominance over our nations, to save our people from the forces of satan. It is the only way. The nazis and libertarians and etc cannot save us.
From the mouth of one of the worlds most renowned French philosophers
>I am unaware of his plans but I shall never stop believing in them because I cannot fathom them and I prefer to mistrust my own intellectual capacities than his justice.

twitter is for dumb faggots with an even shorter attention span than my own

There's no such thing as a Transwoman until they get an operation that changes the chromasomes.
Until then they are just men.
You notice it's all bout Princess wear for these guys? Big time makeup and crazy wigs.That's not how women dress.They wear pants usally and gym shoes etc.They MAY get dressed up like that for a wedding once a year? But it's not how women are.
I say block the road with chromasome rhetoric and say until science canchange the chromasomes it's all invalid.
To me this is the only criteria woman with a penis
PS the skyrocketing Gonorhhea is a pretty good reason to cool ones jets on sex bing a pastime like a playstation w/strangers.
You want those Trannies to act like morons? Tell they they pass very well and they are attractive (BLECH) But you'll be able to manipulate them anyway you want.Not for sex of course.But just see how stupid they act after that and have some laffs!

The distrust on the kids face is pricless

>That's Canada
Oops I thought that was a response to my earlier image. disregard.

He is basically an eunuch now. He should stop taking hormones and focus on studies, science or something like that. Not being distracted by sexual urges could make him quite productive.

Twitter is for normies. You know, the people who actually go to the polls and vote.

>I hope that thing killed itself.
This. Death is better than living in dishonor. Our ancestors knew this for millennia. People should stop clinging to life at all cost. That's one of the things that made us so faggy. "Oh, the value of human life is unquantifiable". Bullshit. If you're a subhuman, then your life is worthless. And vice versa.

god forbid people make their own opinions

FUCKING kek

You can literally get taken to court in Canada if you post something that a feminist feels disagrees with them

thestar.com/news/crime/2016/01/22/verdict-in-alleged-harassment-of-toronto-feminists-could-change-the-twitterverse.html

You'll end up wasting time and $, shits so fucked

The face of an animal salivating over a piece of meat

that might be too dangerous

>implying normies are capable of formulating original thoughts rather than having their opinions force fed to them by the kike media

>>somebody actually did this to their own son
>>dressed him like a girl then paraded him around for perverts to ogle
You think it's only that bad?

>kike media

(you)

Imagine waking up one day and realizing you're a fucking disfigured freak and mutilating yourself only made your mental illness worse. I'd feel bad for him but he should have had a little foresight and intuition.

He didn't fly so good.

Wut?

kill yourself holy shit your english is shit

Every single person in that vid looked like they had popped a bunch of pills. Especially the kid. Poor thing looked drugged out of his mind.

Hey brother mang...II say we have to change our thinking which leads to a change of behavior.That is the definition of Repenting.Peole blow a fuse whe you say the R word.But the Bible is a great way to fend off this crap.Pork os bad for us So is usert So are the 7 deadly sins.Very simple 10 Commandments are my law.
But people get bent out of shape with the R word.But I have this saying looking at thiis kind of spew we see in this thread re:movies and culture "It's Never Been Easier To Repent!" Look at how crappy the culture is.Or you can get some gonorhhea.These are now officially like the days of Noah
There is a cause and effect to this behavior and it brings trouble (Like Weimar) Looking in to the Book of Enoch has the one responsible for the makeup these queens are wearing (though it was for women too...) That was Azazel.Listen to the book of Eonck and the Book of Jubilesss on YouTube.It's better than science friction! God Be With us.

story?

These two webms alone are an absolute mindfuck. It seems impossible to think this is wrong. But half the population doesn't. They need to be cured and those who can't need to be culled.

Ty

2nded

disgusting

Unfortunatley ...The entire system is set up to be decentralized.No way to ever get close to the oppressors.Nowadays they come with a clipboard first,not a gun.And you'll never get to he who makes the decisions and the confusion of the normies is llike trying to stay calm in raging waters (Bible eupimism raging waters are the people) It makes me upset too what we see every day you can't stand for maorallity unless you know how to use the Bible In a legal sense.
Not is in Religion land at all
This cat doesn't believe in the ppl in the Bible but has researched the power of it in use in Law. Even if U don't believe in the pp in the Bible this is worth a look from a LEGAL standpoint and how U can use it to defend Legally realitybloger.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/strawman-the-real-story-of-your-artificial-person/ We gotta be wise as the sepent and gentle as doves it says.This is not a RELIGIOUS work.It's legal. realitybloger.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/strawman-the-real-story-of-your-artificial-person/

>tfw I made both those webms

have more

10/10 would fuck

Lucy from Trailer Park Boys aged like shit

I unironically Kek'd
How fucked up I am?

It all started in the US as Roth Vs US that pron became FREE SPEECH Downhill ever since.
Also Libido Dominandi is Social and Political self slavery. I know many like pron and sexual freedom.But the VD epimemics and Heroin addix are real good reasons ppl made this stuff immoral in the past ...See the Medici's The firrst global bankes of Venice and the so called Renaisance.Fuggers were full of VD The people burnt their cultural poisons Books Art in the street and Repented.Things got better.Not saying a book burning etc is an answer but...we can figure out something to make it hep to repent or something.We're at a point that makes pp barf ! Thats what it takes
God Be With Us! =-)

He thinks he looks just like a woman when he dolls up EWW

All those poor women and children
And scientists and astronauts

youtube.com/watch?v=11rSL3PUeP0&feature=youtu.be

The absolute fucking retards couldn't visualise the space and size the text accordingly to write 31 days properly.

Reminds me of school desu fucking pathetic

(OP)

Fucking kek i thought about Lucy before seeing your comment

they both have that chipmunk aesthetic

If the alt-right started trolling and pretending to be liberals legitimately supporting LGBTP stuff, I bet the left is so mindless they wouldn't even realize they were being trolled and then would start campaigning for it themselves.

its clips like this that will anger anyone with some semblence of pride in their country in europe to prepare those gas chambers and ignore morality, i get so fucking pissed when i remind my self this is happening right this second.

This is what's called asthetic terrorism

>Exposing the truth is terrorism

wat