Romania president warns against autonomy in Hungary enclave

>Romania's president has warned against decentralization for ethnic minorities during a visit to a region where many Hungarians are demanding more privileges.

>President Klaus Iohannis said Tuesday that "decentralization is desirable" if it creates a more efficient local administration. However, he cautioned against creating regions based the ethnic origin of residents.

>Hungarian Premier Viktor Orban has supported Romania's 1.2 million Hungarians in seeking more control over their affairs. Most reside in two counties in northwest Transylvania, where they form a large majority.

>The area is considered a potential trouble spot and their demands have periodically fueled tensions with Romanians. Transylvania was part of the Austro-Hungarian empire until 1918.

>Iohannis said Romania's local administration should be reformed to lead to "job creation and economic growth."

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/romania-president-warns-autonomy-hungary-enclave-48695864

Why are Romanians such niggers? You stole this land. GTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/names/usage/hungarian/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/14/c_136444788.htm
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/11/24/silenced-shame-hungarian-women-remember-wartime-rapes/?utm_term=.cde5d257b188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picture says it all. Nuke Bukarest, their greatest architectural triumph is an oversized concrete block built by a communist soviet-sucker.

They've oppressed our brothers and pillaged our relics for too long.

>romania for the romanians
>hungary for the hungarians

What's wrong with this?

>Why are Romanians such niggers
Our president's name is Klaus Johannis. Sounds romanian,doesn't it? Even fucking romanian swabians and germans hate you.
Also if you want autonomy, we shall make it that not a single of you fuckers ever leave Szeklerland, and enjoy living in the poorest region of Romania, completely dependent on Romanian gibs.

Romania existing.

You shits still believe that Iancu de Hunedoara was hungarian? His uncle's name was Radu, for fucks sake.Also every fucking historian claims that his father Voicu was a vlach from Wallachia.

WE WUZ VLACHS

WE WUZ HUNNZ

Daily reminder: Vlad converted to Catholicism and spent most of the twilight years of his life living in Hungary. He did this not only because he was cucked hard by 100% magyarblood King Mátyás but also because he realized that the Hungarian principality of Wallachia would always be shit no matter how many indigenous gypsies he had impaled. Upon his death, Wallachia came to be ruled by house Basarab (Roma-nian for Basically Arabs) this is why modern Roma-nians are so swarthy.

Radu and Voicu sound pretty fucking Romanian to me.

I don't know what Hungarian names sound like so maybe I'm not best placed to decide.

Also go to bed. It's a school night.

It's funny because hungary has the V4. Romania has nothing. No friends just hated by fucking everyone.

behindthename.com/names/usage/hungarian/2
You won't find Radu and Voicu.

We have the Craiova Group and are a part of Nato.

Bulgaria fucking hates you too.
As soon as nato were to fall you would be canibalized by your neighbours because you are hated by all and you have no grasp in diplomacy. This is most definately a reflection of your low iq and high volume of shitskin genes

Greeks kinda like them. Serbians too, but they are butthurt because Romania stole some Hungarian clay which they also wanted to steal. Bulgaria hates them though afaik.
And currently they are deepthroating Trump for American protection, because they are shitting themselves from Russia.
Regarding V4, Slovakia would be triggered because muh irredentism, Poles are bros but they have good relations with Romania and also pissing themselves from Russia, and Czech people taking up arms for any cause is quite rare and usually ends up in a mass desertion at best.

>we are a part of the crayola group and a meat shield for the real nato countries
My sides.

>Bulgaria fucking hates you too.
Bulgaria is a dead country, faggot.
> canibalized by your neighbours
We are BFF with Serbia and Moldova, and we have a non agression pact with Ukraine .What's left is Hungary, and it's military is a fucking joke.

>and you have no grasp in diplomacy.
That's wrong, they are good at switching sides and getting what they want. That's what diplomacy is about.

Faggot, Trump is helping us creating a 4 billion rocket system against Russia, and made sure that Poland and Romania are strong enough to withsand the russian forces for a couple of weeks.
And you do realise that we got a hell of a lot of arms and vehicles under tha table in the last years.

Isn't Moldova kind of a Russian satellite state? Afaik they have quite a lot influence there. If I were you I'd be more worried about the Romanians in Transylvania and maybe in Moldova having enough of all the money going to Bukarest than the Székelys.

>crayola group
Kek.Stay mad nigger.

No its not you retard. Diplomacy is about keeping your word and begin trustworthy. Not stabbing your allies and tarnishing your diplo reputation over short-term gratification. You can't be a nigger and must think long term. Notice Romania has no true friends?
Poland alone could fucking anhialiate you in a war. If Hungary promised Moldova to Poland and an access to the Black Sea, and Dobruja to Bulgaria, then you would be genocided in a matter of weeks.

>Isn't Moldova kind of a Russian satellite state?
It isn't. Transnistria is.
>If I were you I'd be more worried about the Romanians in Transylvania and maybe in Moldova having enough of all the money going to Bukarest than the Székelys.
Top kek. Bucharest and the neighboring region produces the same GDP as Transylvania / Moldova.

That's what I was saying. You are almost as afraid of Russia as the Baltics are. Too bad rocket defense systems won't protect you from similar shit like Russia did in Ukraine.

>If Hungary promised Moldova to Poland and an access to the Black Sea, and Dobruja to Bulgaria, then you would be genocided in a matter of weeks
Top fucking kek, are you 14?You might not know this, but Romania has very good relations with China. We would rather become a chink colony than submitting to you faggots.

>Poland alone could fucking anhialiate you in a war. If Hungary promised Moldova to Poland and an access to the Black Sea, and Dobruja to Bulgaria, then you would be genocided in a matter of weeks.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is not Europa Universalis.

And basically everyone could see Romania switching sides/breaking truces in both world wars. It's not exactly an issue of trust.

>similar shit like Russia did in Ukraine
We have like 50.000 russians in our entire country. And Transnistria is already russian.
Also, why do you shill for Russia when this happened?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

Transniatria is basically a puppet state. I've just read recently that Moldova also has a pretty pro-Russian government at the moment. Might be wrong though, but they don't seem to be eager for unification with you anyhow.

China has better relations with Hungary you dumb subhuman. Like fuck do you even into current events negro?
Who asked you you worthless faggot?

>but they don't seem to be eager for unification with you anyhow.
Neither are we.Modova is our Szeklerland. An union looks good on paper, but when you'll have to pay gibs to 3 million shits that never worked in their life, it iwon't look that pretty.

>China has better relations with Hungary
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/14/c_136444788.htm
Keep telling yourself that.China is shilling hard for a joit port in Constanta to cuck the Rotterdam shits.

Because I respect them for their achievements in Ukraine and Syria, their approach to realpolitik instead of the incompetent bullshit the US is doing and because Russia is not the Soviet Union.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/11/24/silenced-shame-hungarian-women-remember-wartime-rapes/?utm_term=.cde5d257b188

The biggest problem with Székelys is the lands with Romanian majority betweem us. If we could have kept our gains in Transylvania after WW2 as Churchill intended and had some population resettlements we could be friends now. But Stalin had to compensate you with something for snatching Bessarabia and he was obvioulsy interested at keeping up the tensions between us for easier control of his new communist satellite states.

Constanta is Szekely clay.

I agree with everything you say.
.Get fucked.

The Red Army had a higher concentration of subhumans, but there are also accounts of their officers protecting civilians from that shit. And the US soldiers have raped in France and Japan, the Germans and their allies raped in Russia (and exterminated whole villages in Belarus), the Japs raped in China etc etc. Shit happens during wars all the time, and as much as I hate communists, looking at the global picture the Russians were not really worse than the rest.

Say waht6 you will , at least our women escaped the rape train that the Rape Army was.My great-grandfather fought with them until he was stationed in Austria, and he told my father that the russians raped every woman they met\, from 7 years old to 70.Not to mation looting , razing and mass killing civilians.