Would it be a bad idea to bring up Sup Forumslitics to my psychiatrist...

Would it be a bad idea to bring up Sup Forumslitics to my psychiatrist? I wouldn't say it's causing me any distress but I do spend a ton of time here when I probably should be out having a life.

If politics is not affecting your life then dont bring it up, instead bring up your exorbitant internet usage

Is your psychiatrist one of god's chosen?

I'm not sure desu

Man that fucking thing is scary looking.

Don't do that and do use psychiatry ever.

What you have is very common. You were institutionally raised to not understand language. Normal and abnormal are mutually dependent concepts. Normalcy informs what is considered abnormal. You've internalized abnormal and externalized what you believe is normal.

People who think they are depressed externalize happiness by perceiving others as being happy.

You, me.
Us, them.

You is meaningless if there's no me. There's no us without them. You can crack the code if you're lucky.

I just want a gf and friends man, I think that's pretty standard

Do you eat right, exercise, have a job and force yourself to socialize? If not get to work

Mental health provider here. Talk about whatever you deem important in your life. You're paying for the session.

MY SIDES ARE OBLITERATED

Don't tell the jew anything private.
If your psychiatrist isn't jewish then maybe.

what the fuck send this creature back in hell before it breeds eggs

Unless you want to start an experiment of your own and see how many mental disorders your (((psychiatrist))) diagnosed you with after you drop a red pill on them.

I cannot look at this thing and not laugh my ass off.
Legit funnier than any clown ever.

I mean yeah but those are such subjective things.

You could always do more so it's a never ending cycle. I try my best

Don't EVER tell a (((psychiatrist))) about your political views. Especially about your desire to gas the kikes or the holohoax. They will report you to the (((government))).

Just clean your room, user.
SORT

Fuckin kek its real

This board is full of negativity and it is most definitely affecting you. If you want to improve your life drop the Sup Forums shit, having horrible things on your mind all day isn't good for you.

reminds me of the anti Christ tbqhwysnepaialamalmalmalm

get a fembot

its pretty objective user
i'd say add to spirituality/a life philosophy and you'll be golden

you wouldn't laugh if you seen the videos

user, I hope one day you're in a place where you no longer need a psychiatrist.

Godspeed.

Thanks but I honestly don't think I need one. I'm pretty sure any sane man in their 20s would be "depressed" if they never kissed a girl.

beggars cannot be choosers homoerectus

Yes. I strongly believe that Sup Forums is detrimental to mental health.

DO NOT DO THIS.

They are heavily subsidized by the state, biased, not honest, have many incentives, it's likely to bite you in the ass if you're not worshiping the baby big government state liberals/communism, you'll find yourself in jail, your freedom taken from you, controlled with medication etc.

I've seen many psychologists over the years, and I can say that most of them were garbage. But, in the past year an a half I finally found a dr that has actually helped my panic attacks and anxiety to the point that I'm now off meds.

You're paying the guy and you should get what you pay for. If you can't talk with him about your political views and how they might be added to g your life you need to do d a new doc. That said, there are some approaches to therapy that would find a benefit to an adversarial dr patient relationship, I'm thinking of analysis here.

>Trusting psychiatrists

>Panic attacks
>Anxiety
Get off the marijuana, user. And stay off it.

Hell no, they'll say racism is a mental illness and you're gone!

Never done drugs in my 30 years of life.

Get on the marijuana, user. And stay on it.

Any thread that mentions depression or psychiatry/psychology

>mental illness doesn't exist
>if it did exist then exercise would cure it instantly
>or pussy
>or god
>any medication prescribed by your doctor is actually for mind controlling you on behalf of the jews

Still funny, if a little sad.

Most depressed people are just starved for meaningful human contact. Everything else can be handled with Jesus and booze combined with meaningful human contact.

Yeah I'm 100% convinced if I got laid I wouldn't give a shit about the things that might bother me.

Jesus and weed

get in the noose

It's fucking real, man.

>politics

Why would something of a grand scale make you lose track of your life?