Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGR8pN0t_fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The more educated I got the more right I went.
Sage in all fields.

Cooking meth in a corn field is not getting an education, Cletus

reading pol doesn't make you "more educated"

try again

fag

>gender studies and underwater basketweaving now count as education

ahhh yes (((education)))

Reading (((Marx))) also doesn't

Btfo

Btfo (watch language first warning)

Yes , Christian indoctrination is not an education either Cletus

>reading the ,arguably, most influential philosopher since Kant and the most influential "economical philosopher" does not make you more educated
>Sup Forumstard education

>Occupy democrats memes only work on people with an IQ of 60 of lower

Your country is 100% meme shit

>TN
Oh hell what is going on in my state.

The only correct answer.

Obama (D) - 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
Bush, George W. (R) - 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Clinton (D) - 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That's right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.
Reagan (R) - 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
Carter (D) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Ford (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.
Nixon (R) - 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Johnson (D) - 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.
In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans.

Holy fuck how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Trying to imagine the person that posted this here. He or she must be getting paid. This is so bad.

>getting indoctrinated by far left professors
>educated
Wew laddies

Isn't funny how Marx is the most influential philosopher since Kant and the most influential "economical philosopher" and since him ecomony and society have gone to shit?

Really make you think

>everyone I don't like is a literall meth cooking redneck
Ah yes, the beauty of liberalism.

Thank you citizen

wtf north korea?

Same here.

>everything that is not "praise kek" and sucking Trump dick is indoctrination by shadowy agents with a agenda

There are no politics in my university

>implying we live a shittier live then people did 200 years ago

How to spot a teen 101

Ah yes, my STEM professors are indoctrinating me with... math and science??

The more sage you go, the more sage you gets.

yep, pretty much

>social and gender studies
>education
quality burger post

Yes, we live a shitty live.

Would rather be born in Spain 1500 tbqh

If there are no politics at your university, why are you telling everyone else what their universities are like?

fact check: nigger

Alright Portugal, tell us, where doth thou lie on the political spectrum? I'm getting notions that you are somewhere on the left. What do you think of Antifa?

>mfw Trumpniggers and Berniefags prevented us from creating our 150 IQ average, ultra educated liberal utopia populated entirely by genetically diverse, highly aesthetic, next step of evolution future humans and now rural and suburban retards like Kid Rock are running for office

Makes sense.
>Democrats don't enforce the law.
>Republicans do.
Consider that all Trump said about immigration is: Follow the law.

Kek

why do """educated""" people vote to be taxed more? I thought """educated""" people have high paying jobs. Why would you vote for niggers to live off your salary?

cletus btfo

>implying anyone is fucking educated in america

thanks for ruining college you retards.

now when you look at the lowered college attendance rates and 200k tuition's im sure you will be blaming republicans for that.

The smarter I became the further right I leaned.

Please nuke the shit out of these burger-kikes

>minorities tend to vote democrat
>they tend to lower the learning curve
>some can't even speak English
>education = intelligent voter
God damn OP, this is one of your worst 1 Post by this ID threads ever. I mean you post some dumb shit, but this little gem really spews garbage

BLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLM
HOLY SHIT I GOT ACCEPTED!I'M SUCH A FUCKING GENIUS!FUCK REPUBLICANS ARE SO DUMB!

I really want this to be the glorious leader

>Pic details superior North Korean tactics

North korea true korea btw my dude

Do they not get that they are literally admitting that in America, education = indoctrination?

Jesus. Idiots.

Democrats hate jobs
Because when you get one, you stop voting for them.

>Obamaleaf shitting on whites

And you really expect everyone to think you're not an Indian?

>learning chemistry doesn't make you educated.
>Only a degree in Gender Studies and Underwater Basket Weaving makes you an intellectual.

> America spends more per pupil than virtually all of the developed world
> get shit results
> clearly the solution is more money

Bachelors in Computer Science

Hard right Trumpeteer here. Will vote for anyone who will stick it to the SV bigwigs who want to flood this country with chinks and pajeets to lower our wages

if education leads down THAT path then to hell with it

of course it is not really so. It matters who administers the education. But even I was wrong about it, I'd do without that precious education if necessary

>education = intelligence

When will this meme die?

Liberal joke that they think they're more intelligent. Yet they want mass immigration, communism and believe the Russia meme. They trust CNN and bowed to Clinton. You brain washed cuck.

because liberals don't use drugs, amirite?! lol

Also you are probably your arts degrees as a form of intelligence when it's a sign of being lazy and stupid.

Define education. I mean I don't consider SJW degrees and liberal art degrees to be education.

College went down hill as soon as we allowed niggers and poor whites into the institution subsidize by government.

Fact: Pretty much all antifa members are un/under employeed.

Fact: Thugs and other criminals technically fall under the broader definition of left wings, yet liberals don't count them in statistics. For every cletus there is a tyrone.

Yes goyim, get an (((education)))!
Remember, you're all equal (except to the hebrews, we're the chosen people)!
Also, we have to teach your children about gay sex and masturbation at age 10 so that the shoah doesn't happen again.

Going to (((college))) and being indoctrinated doesn't make you educated.

Mike Meyers known liberal.

Rep and dems have been the same since lbj. Both spend and make government bigger.

Regan only starved the beast when he should have tired to kill it instead.

Okay now do one for poor uneducated blacks!

No?

Oh.

The average trump supporter own all the wealth In America (middle class). It's funny how trump supporters boycotts are so effective for example star bucks.

>implying stemtards aren't the biggest cucks

And by education, we mean indoctrination.

> Bachelors in Computer Science
> literally voted against his interests for the faggot who wants to abolish Net Neturality and make internet more expensive on consumers

Ever since i moved more to the far right iv never lost a debate. Liberal ideas are a cancer and have Zero consistency.

>Let the banks fail.
>Open borders, just like my propert...oh wait..
>Everyone's the same, but different
>Western civilzation and capitalism is a cancer, just look at our lack of prosperity, culture, and technology
>I say I'm trans, but don't expect me to actually TRANSition.
You guys realize your "educated" opinions are pushing people away from your movement right? NO ONE likes SJW's. NO ONE is being won over to your cause, and the generation coming up is going rebel against your PC culture so hard it'll make your head spin.

I went to an inner city public schools where I got taught nigger shit instead of White Man knowledge.

I had a hard time in college. It hit me like 1000 ton bag of bricks.

All those nigger books I read and the social studies, SJW liberal curriculum didn't help me for shit.

I wish I went to a high school with white kids where they taught math and science.

I hope Betsy Devos destroys the status quo... period. Public schools suck. I'm the product of them.

This is why I'm on 4chanl instead of doing something productive.

Starsbucks target is dumb people with money, that's why they are so successful in the arabian gulf. Starbucks is only alive because arabs love the place, go to any Starbucks in a major city and you will see lots of arabs I guarantee it.

You've only made this thread because 85+% of Sup Forums is still in K-12 school.

People have bitching about how the education system wastes money while creating ignorant stupid children who grow up into ignorant stupid adults and how "something has to change". Then as soon as someone is actually thinking about fundamentally changing it everybody suddenly loves our busted education system.

Turns out "fixing it" means throwing more money at a system that barely works. So stupid.

> Indoctrination is education

I hated all my uppity nigger, POC, feminazi public school teachers. They taught nothing useful.

Public schools are a joke.

Couldn't concentrate in class because I was afraid of getting jumped by niggers in Middle School.

Had to put up with shit in High School... tribalist factions in a High School setting. Too much bullshit.

All I needed to learn was Calculus 2, C++, and physics but the school was full of shit.

I wasn't chinky or dark enough to be put in AP classes right away.

Fuck em.

So the tax will go to niggers as gibs to pacify them. "Educated" people hates niggers and just want them to go away.

>NK proxies
Who would be dumb enough to route their traffic through Best Korea?

You can't deny that the boycott worked. Look at how when the left tired to boycott chick fil a, that completely backfired.

wrong guess

>"Education"

Same with PC culture to be honest and all the diversity concessions being made in the media. People just want to give enough to make them shut the fuck up, and they're going to get tired and backlash in about 8-12 years. It's gonna be hilarious.

In cal the public school leaders say homework is racist for Hispanic kids. There is a reason why minority's can't grow in this nation and that is because if dumb liberalism.

Sage

>Btfo
>watch language

Fuck off

Sage this bullshit crap boys, the shill invasion is over

Became conservative out of high school. Went further right after college. Fuck libshits and thier lies.

hide and report it
this is a slide thread faggot
sage in options field

A haiku for you, google-san.

That's why I'm stocking up on stuff and moving to somewhere rural. Being self sufficient and living semi off the grid is the biggest fuck you to those bastards. Hopefully you'll do something similar to survive. In 8-12 years we'll be posting on a forum somewhere from computers running Linux and solar power, laughing our collective asses off at the idiots.

youtu.be/uGR8pN0t_fU

The further along in my university education (bachelor of science in computer science, all at the expense of the jewniversity because I got sufficient test scores) I go, the further right I became. OP is a mindless faggot who can't break his conditioning

>cletus
Literally every thread.

Sage

Isn't that actually the opposite of the truth?

drumpf speaks at a third grade level and his voters were impressed by it. let that sink in...

Why do you some many fucking high school dropouts, college dropouts, private schooled rich kids, and people working menial jobs defending public schools?

They blow ass.

You see dumb spics and niggers earning 4.95 an hour or collecting welfare defending public schools that they dropped out of or didn't prepare them for higher education or any sort of trade.

Urban high schools are cesspool. And all these liberal run cities pour their money into 1 school where they bus all the Asians and Jews to boost up grades among some black and Hispanic students.

One of the weirdest high schools I remember was one where 80-90% of the student population was black or hispanic. They bussed in Jewish and Asian kids into that school in the ghetto to boost up inner city grades.

Valedictorian... Jew
AP classes... Jews ans Asians.

They were only there to boost grades and the profile of the school so they could claim one school full of POCs was doing well.

this is an ad hominem, no argument even spawned it. bait. sage Fuck you mods, delete this post

Obama (D) - 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. The most corrupt swamp dwelling Attorney Generals of all time refused to charge other democrats.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences. Republican attorney general prosecuting crimes.

Clinton (D) - 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That's right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. The 2nd most corrupt Attorney Generals of all time refused to charge other democrats.

Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence. Very Corrupt swamp dwelling Attorney General.

Reagan (R) - 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences. Republican attorney general prosecuting crimes.

Carter (D) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences. Very Corrupt swamp dwelling Attorney General.

Ford (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence. Very Corrupt swamp dwelling Attorney General.

Nixon (R) - 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences. Left Vietnam without central bank approval.

Johnson (D) - 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences. Very Corrupt swamp dwelling Attorney General.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have never charged other Democrats with crimes.

You two must've had high IQs already. The rate of suckers convinced to go into debt for feminist white hatred brainwashing is increasing.

It's like cult members paying for Scientology degrees and being proud of voting for Scientologists after because they're so "educated".

I put it at a 1/20 chance of someone on this board taking more math or physics than me, honestly. I've looked at the presidents from the past few cycles, and knowing what I know now, Trump's the only one I actually liked enough to vote for, and I did vote for him.
I went into college a hard leftist and stumbled out of it completely disillusioned with life and this fucking country. The second half of the 20th century wasn't about "liberation", it was about the utter fucking destruction of a moral framework that moved people to do what they're supposed to do. You fucking people have trashed the American family, and I'll never forgive you for that. The democratic party has fractured at its core. May something grander take its place while its shrieking remnants continue their cry of...
>Me! Me! Me!

Lock your sexual perversions in the closet like a good pervert, take your own advice (and boy is it advice that the left LOVES to give) and never reproduce, and please abstain from voting until they put your worthless asses in the ground. The good, NORMAL people of this country tried to meet you halfway, and you fucked them. The dems incentivized single motherhood. The dems destroyed the country's social cohesion. THE FUCKING DEMS held peoples' jobs over their heads and demanded that they call a piece of shit the finest goddamned diamond to ever grace God's green earth.

>drumpf speaks at a third grade level
Trump's autistic speech doesn't make me suspicious of his mental faculties. He's eccentric, but he doesn't have a teleprompter where his brain should be, and that's more than most American politicians can say these days.

I was more concerned about Hillary's mind, honestly.
>Pokemon Go-to-the-polls
That's the kind of joke a baptist preacher spends all Saturday night cooking up.