This is Lizbeth Mateo

This is Lizbeth Mateo.

She is an undocumented woman who is also a lawyer in California. She helps other illegal aliens stay in the country. The New York Times recently published an article about her.

>Ms. Mateo, 33, is among a very small number of undocumented immigrants in the country to receive a law license, and one of even fewer to work as an immigration lawyer. Another is her own lawyer, Luis Angel Reyes Savalza, who is fighting for her to stay in the country.

>In 2014, California became the only state in the country to allow undocumented immigrants to practice law. The next year, New York courts reached a similar conclusion. There is no official count of how many undocumented immigrants are now working as lawyers, but Mr. Reyes Savalza can name about a dozen.

>When California first began to consider admitting undocumented immigrants to the bar, a lawyer from the Obama administration submitted a brief opposing the idea, arguing that federal law is “plainly designed to preclude undocumented aliens from receiving commercial and professional licenses.” But the administration backed off its opposition when Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation explicitly allowing it.

While there has been little public outcry over the issue in California, some argue that it is yet another sign of the state’s overreach on immigration.

archive.is/1Vvt0

Say something nice about her. Preferably to ICE's tip hotline.

Other urls found in this thread:

members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/315936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to pack el luggage, puta

Bump.

If she's rich enough, and been in this country long enough to get through law school why the fuck did she not get legal?

>When California first began to consider admitting undocumented immigrants to the bar, a lawyer from the Obama administration submitted a brief opposing the idea, arguing that federal law is “plainly designed to preclude undocumented aliens from receiving commercial and professional licenses.” But the administration backed off its opposition when Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation explicitly allowing it.

Sounds surreal.

This. She's lying

1-866-DHS-2-ICE
you forgot to post number op, don't be a faggot next time.

nah you probably subsidized her studies from tax payers money with loans and immigrant gibs

jesus

mestizos are so ugly

Thanks. I'm *literally shaking* right now I am so mad about this.

Here is her CA bar page.

members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/315936

>>Ms. Mateo, 33, is among a very small number of undocumented immigrants in the country to receive a law license
>undocumented immigrant

Why don't they just call these people what they are, illegal aliens?

Clearly can't understand law if she doesn't know what illegal means

I honestly can't fathom the decision making process involved in allowing criminals to enter your country with the express intent of enabling further criminality on the part of others.

Disgusting. She needs to go. I don't care if she was legal, if you come here you strip your culture and become American like the founding fathers wanted. If you're so proud of the country you left and want to hold up flags of it, then get the fuck out of my country and go back to your shithole. I'll never understand why people are so proud of being from other countries and want to feel a connection with them, yet they want to move here.

She probably isn't all that rich. I'm sure not a lot of firms want to hire an illegal, and she probably works for free for other illegals.

>undocumented woman

Illegal alien. She has to go back.

holy shit hahahahahaha america is a fucking joke

why is every illegal trying to turn the place they fled to into the place they fled from?

>In america has mexican flag
This shit pisses me off so much. Fuck off to mexico if you love it so much

bump

if you manage to become a lawyer in the US how the fuck can you still be undocumented?

Is it so hard to apply for a us citizenship?

Welcome to commiefornia!

Why be mad? Is it because she did better than you in life?

They are truly disgusting.

I wish I had super powers, I would kill every single mexican with my bare hands.

>Say something nice about her. Preferably to ICE's tip hotline.
Way ahead of you, vato. It's weird that they get so butthurt about having to go back to Mehheko when, as the pic illustrates, they're clearly very proud of their homeland. Really makes one think.

In their low iq busted child like minds they are in mexico.

They don't honor the results of the war.

>illegal alien becomes a lawyer

How the fuck does that even work, burgers? At times your nation sounds like less of a soverign country than even Germany.

You have to understand that California is not really part of the USA at this point.

No one in that picture is taller than 5'4".

Fuck off mexinigger.
>Lizbeth Fabiola Mateo-Jimenez
>1-866-DHS-2-ICE
Mexiroaches always have multiple last names.

You do realize that in California that you don't actually have to go to law school to become a practicing lawyer. I believe all it takes is 2 years of being essentially a paralegal and the passing of the bar.

California doesn't get many things right but I will say that if the bar standards don't change then more power to people to become lawyers. At least with their way, it provides a method to defund bloated education systems and dickpunch rich people for creating a good ol boys club.
Hell I would even venture to say that even people should be allowed to become doctors in the same manner. Provided they display the same proficiency required now.

>inb4 all verdicts in judicial history involving illegal alien representation are overturned
Bring down the fucking gavel on these parasites.

>Why be mad? Is it because she did better than you in life?
with all those gibs she received for being brown even niggers can do better in life
i just don't get this idea that illegals have, i can't just go to your house and do whatever the fuck i want and you'll pay for it because its your house... fuck retarded gringos.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Never underestimate the power of homesickness.

she's smarter then you dumb cave devils

Why do mestizos look neither Spaniard or Indio? How is that even possible?

>checked
It's a taunt. A signal of defiance and invasion; basically planting their flag on our soil and daring us to do something about it. Basically calling us chickenshit. Which is why I have no qualms about picking up the phone and dialing ICE.

I would normally agree but my entire family (This includes uncles, aunts, and cousins) and a few friends aren't like this though.

Deport it now.

>But the administration backed off its opposition when Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation explicitly allowing it.
That piece of shit cocksucker.

>undocumented woman
Stopped reading there. What's this newspeak bullshit. Are we going to start calling rapists "non-consensual lovers"?

I figured you'd at least need to be documented to even go to SCHOOL. Does noone in burgerland check documents like that?

I agree parasite is better.

>Is it so hard to apply for a us citizenship?

It's not hard, but it's time consuming. And you know what lets you skip shit? A lawyer.

If she's smart and knowledgeable enough about law to pass the bar, I would expect the FIRST thing that she would do is to fix her own legal situation. Hell, she can reasonably have worked on it in the years that she was studying.

It's like having a doctor with untreated open wounds, or a diet councilor who's 500 pounds and still stuffing themselves with candy corn.

We do but higher ups get mad if we try to enforce the law. Which is why it's painfully obvious that the immigration problem we've been having for a while is not just because people find it easy to cross the border.

If it were possible, it would be best if communities found a way to take action on their own accord. Similar to a citizen's arrest.