Brit/pol/ - National Conservatism edition

>UK inflation unexpectedly slows to 2.6% in June
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40642254

>Theresa May tells cabinet to show unity
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40639715

>'Brexit WILL happen and Government prepared for no transitional deal' Chris Grayling says
express.co.uk/news/uk/829852/chris-grayling-brexit-newsnight-evan-davis-trade-deal-transitional-theresa-may-cabinet

>What’s Labour going to do with the middle classes?
>spectator.co.uk/2017/07/whats-labour-going-to-do-with-the-middle-classes/

>Probe is launched into 'students who voted TWICE for Jeremy Corbyn': Election watchdog investigates 1,000 complaints after surges in registrations in University towns
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705536/Probe-launched-students-voted-TWICE-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfgVWyjHkCo
youtube.com/watch?v=ble1Zeb7N8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1926
netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=
youtube.com/watch?v=E6cxRYgqfHY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707102/Student-19-sprayed-heavily-pregnant-woman-acid.html
metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/observation/rainfall-radar#?map=Rainfall&fcTime=1500381300&zoom=7&lon=-2.89&lat=51.78
youtube.com/watch?v=OqygOjPNIoY&t
youtu.be/3XIjhBuuQY0
groceries.asda.com/product/small-multipacks-410-packs/cheetos-puffs-flamin-hot-flavour/910002113487
youtu.be/FB0-WbKYdic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4697470/Nick-Clegg-says-family-voted-Jeremy-Corbyn.html
youtu.be/54rhgUrzOXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for National conservative monarchism.

2nd for kanna

Third for National conservative monarchism.

fucking nothing is happening lads

Its 1am on a tuesday mate

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfgVWyjHkCo
Comfy Nocturnes for nightposting

Apart from the single biggest thunderstorm I have ever seen.

it's pretty stormy like

Wednesday sorry. I don't even remember. That's why I'm awake.

Our empire was given away because we were bankrupt and because the US told us to. We lost millions of strong, nationalist, working aged, fighting aged men and had to import tens of thousands of niggers to replace them. We promised Poland we would protect them then literally allowed a bunch of commie kikes to control their land for decades.

Germany never wanted to destroy the British state, that was never the intention. But through their loss they managed to do so.

Why do you think the (((Balfour declaration))) ever existed lad?

If you consider Britain before 1914 and after 1945, would you say we were winners or losers? It should be pretty obvious which is the right answer.

If you don't go to pubs/bars etc then it's going to be a bit more difficult to find a girl. But it's still easily possible. What hobbies do you have? I met my ex on a campsite in the Lakes; she was there with a few friends doing a climbing weekend and I was there to do some night walking and we ended up spending 2 amazing years together.

Sexual confusion how? Do you think you might be a faggot? Or are you confused about which is the right hole?

>willingly fucked another man's woman?

desu lad, although that is degenerate behaviour, it's only the woman who is to blame. If he was single and she wasn't, it's only really her who is at fault.

It's human nature for a man to want to fuck an attractive woman, if she's with another man that doesn't change. If she chooses to cheat on her partner, that's her/their problem, not his. If anything he's doing the other bloke a favour.

I've done it a few times and each time I've dropped the lad an anonymous message letting him know his girlfriend has been unfaithful. I wouldn't actively go after a 'taken' girl, but if it happens and I find out afterwards, I don't feel remotely guilty but I will let the lad know.

Just B urself

youtube.com/watch?v=ble1Zeb7N8k

What did you get from the shop Are Kevin?

I think you got the wrong Balfour Declaration. There's one about Palestine. This was in 1926.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1926

Yes, I agree with mostly everything you said but it's 1. making all countries equal to us 2. the Atlantic Charter giving all our shit to America. #1 a result of WW1 and #2 a result of WW2 so I understand your point but there were other options. The Balfour Declaration reminds me of the Edict of Caracalla. A badly thought out short-term 'solution' to a problem with extreme long term effects, for the bad. And giving military power away to the United States in a point when our Land Leases for military bases after WW2 ended, and they were at a point of strategic value, is beyond me. As much as people will argue, this was never forced upon us directly. It was the decision of our own government.

Well I say England is not finished, England is not dead......

>How do you go from talking about... say... your reading material, and then fucking them?

Pic related

(sorry Rightly)

South coast reporting in. Hold on to your balls lads, gee fucking whizz.

The dragon is heading north now.

Don't forget the small talk.

Are Kevin is a national treasure.

Honestly he probably got a bit unlucky with that. I know lots of women who would find that hilarious.

Down in the penal colony. He's so brilliant though. 'White british' is what first came to his mind.

Are you here Steerkike and Rimmer? I can sense you two prowling about.

>White British
Gets me every time

Why do Brits hate multiculturalism?

The way I see it, Europe is like the United States. Britain is simply a state of different people coexisting under the same flag with the ability to travel freely throughout Europe.

But now Britain what's to have its cake and eat it too. Lmao no wonder the EU is giving you such shit deals in the Brexit negotiations. The EU literally limped you from near death back to the top of the global order (only to take a back seat to the United States, of course).

I just find this whole situation hilarious because it's so quintessentially British.

Unless we get a week-long power outage this will be worthless.

anyone else got pride events near them soon? (((look at the logo)))

I laughed.

You can smell the Brit/pol/ coming off him. He's my idol.

I want to go see Dunkirk but it's a 12A so I presume it's been watered down so kids can go see it with their parents.

It's that or Girls Trip which I'd just watch so I could gain a better understanding of the degeneracy of nigresses and modern film.

Which one?

it's not so much we hate multiculturalism, it's more we don't like the corruption in Brussels and being governed by people we didn't vote for.

>it's not so much we hate multiculturalism

sarcasm

Brussels isn't corrupt, the British just like to blame everyone else for their own shortfalls.

See:
America

Just had 120mm per hour of rain fly over lads. Non stop lightning and thunder for the last hour at least. Buckle up your shit.

Both of them are (((declarations))).

You make good points though. The Atlantic Charter and the GATT gave rise to the EU. The AC was reasonable in theory, but the US led it so it destroyed the UK. Just read about the Edict of Caracalla and it's a good comparison. A total fuck up based on short term point scoring. Just like nearly everything implemented by hegemonous governments.

>As much as people will argue, this was never forced upon us directly. It was the decision of our own government.

As is everything. This is the biggest problem with our 'democracy'. PR would be great but really what we need is a true representative democracy. One where MPs are elected to represent their constituents. If that were the case, most English and Welsh MPs would have campaigned for Leave; but as it is now something like 90% of them campaigned for Remain. There is no representation for the people in this country at all, it's made far worse with the 2 party, FPTP system we have.

Better be.

Dunkirk 100% mate

Fucking hell lad.

Brussels isn't corrupt ? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah good one m8

Brussels literally is corrupt though you dopey fucking faggot.

Stop showing off you southern cunt. We've had fuck all up here and my room is still 27C and humid as a priest's bellend.

Lived in London most my life - see more race mixing there and general acceptance of other cultures than anywhere i've ever been.

Is the fella who snapped his banjo string on this thread?

like I said

typical british persona blaming people other than themselves for their country's downfall

>multiculturalism

You do realize that word is a Trojan for something entirely else than what it preaches, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6cxRYgqfHY

Lol, London has turned into such a shithole
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707102/Student-19-sprayed-heavily-pregnant-woman-acid.html

The belly of the beast.

>Brussels literally is corrupt though you dopey fucking faggot.
no it isn't

The United States (global power) oversees it. Notice how FIFA got knicked? Brussels would get the same if it were actually corrupt.

Site?

Honestly we live in a world of survival of the fitest, if you can't handle the compettion then kys. It's the political aspects of the E.U. that caused Brexit, not racism. I know this hurts the brain of many but there ya go.

What did you get us from the shops?

put your geo back on

Twiglets, Spicy Cheetos, Vimto and a white monster drink but I already drank that.

Oh just fuck off. It's 0147 here and we really don't need your bait bullshit. You know the EU is corrupt, you know your cuntish country has no power there and you know FIFA is fuck all to do with either. Literally just kys.

Not sure what that one is but this one's good too.

metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/observation/rainfall-radar#?map=Rainfall&fcTime=1500381300&zoom=7&lon=-2.89&lat=51.78

Any Tinder happenings?

>Spicy Cheetos
>Cheese

Rank. Got any more Tinder stories for us. Those previous ones were the happiest moments of my last half million.

multiculturalism = prosperity

something else the Brits don't have (the other being a proper Navy)

they should rewrite the song and call it "Rule Americania" rather than Britannia

They're vegan.

Tar.

>Drinking the energy Jew
>Eating the cheese snack Jew

Come on lad. You can do better than that. Get some KP dry roasted, a few beers and some B+H Blues.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqygOjPNIoY&t
how good is this shizzle

THey have cheese in them.

>Oh just fuck off. It's 0147 here and we really don't need your bait bullshit. You know the EU is corrupt, you know your cuntish country has no power there and you know FIFA is fuck all to do with either. Literally just kys.
>babby can't respond so he resorts to EETS LOIGHT EN OOOIIIM TOIIIRRED

get the fuck off of Brit/pol/ cunt, there are men trying to talk here

No they dont. Look at the ingredients.

This thunder... just fantastic.

youtu.be/3XIjhBuuQY0

Benefits of Islam
>Traditional women
>Halal food
>No gays
>Hates jews and degeneracy

Why aren't you Muslim yet Brit/pol/?

Please ignore the yank. He'll crawl off somewhere else soon enough.

t. literally a 13 year old Yank

This is your final (you) from me.

Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk)

Pretty comfy storm boys
prefer i didnt have to be up for work in 3 hours tho

>Non-white non-pakis with northern accents

Cons of Islam:

>Your 9 year old daughter gets raped
>Halal food
>Women are covered up
>Shagging 12 year old boys is normal
>Sticking your arse in the air 5 times a day for 'Allah'
>Ramadan
>Living in deserts
>Being called Mohamed
>Being a cuck to a false God
>Hating kikes despite the fact they created you

Yeh it's pretty weird. She makes a decent point though and I'd take 5 of her over one Abdul desu. Though I'd prefer neither.

groceries.asda.com/product/small-multipacks-410-packs/cheetos-puffs-flamin-hot-flavour/910002113487

youtu.be/FB0-WbKYdic

At least the weather is nice in the desert.

I was scared for a sec. I thought either a Warp Storm or an Emission was happening.

where to buy weed in Glasgow?

Made in a factory that also handles: Milk

>even cleggs own family didn't vote lib dem
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4697470/Nick-Clegg-says-family-voted-Jeremy-Corbyn.html

Doesn't mean it's an ingredient you fucking spacker.

>Nice

>Cheetos

Jesus Christ. I missed that, fucking pathetic.

youtu.be/54rhgUrzOXM

Not even hearin the rumbles tho?? Just a load of fuck off flashes

the rumbles come later via speed of light principle

www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/28/faecal-bacteria-found-ice-three-major-uk-chains-caffe-nero-starbucks-costa-coffee

but the flashes are almost right above me?
idk mate im just a bloke in the woods

>inb4 norway user

What a non-sequitur.

>Halal food
Which people love, especially after a night out, that's why there are so many kebab shops!

>Women covered up
Yes, because only you should see your woman's body . Fuck degeneracy.

>Ramadan
Not eating greasy crisps for a few hours can't hurt Nigel!

thunder is given off from lightening

the flashes are not right above you

Strong and Stable

but the flashes