HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! THE MADMAN!!!!!!!! WE'RE FUCKING WINNING

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! THE MADMAN!!!!!!!! WE'RE FUCKING WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/02/mulvaney_trump_is_building_a_wall_right_now_here_are_the_pictures.html
cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elaborate.

Wew do drumpflets ever get tired of losing?

>doing things
>in the current year

Too far Xrumkf

STOP BULLYING TRUMP

WE. ARE. FUCKING. DOING. IT.

All the winning, I can't take it any more.

He his powerful man more than last President monkey

Godspeed Kim

Drop that nuke where it counts

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Thank you

First target will be Japan

big if true

Please California first

>federal government at a standstill and nothing is getting done
Excellent, this is exactly why I voted for Trump.

SHARIABLUE SHILL GO BACK TO STORMFRONT YOU NAZI

shill thread, off yourself OP

Rural Trump voter here. I only regret that I could only vote for him once. Looking forward to doing it again in 2020.

i know all the trump support on here is trolling but jesus christ is this guy an incompetent fucking jerkoff

>We're not psyops or shills
>We just have their same opinions, speak like them, make it obvious that we're pretending to be normal, and reddit space

HAHAHAHAAH

Can this bozo do ANYTHING right??

Our ICBM is limited range so Japan is first best target

ottawa then vancouver next best Korea
keep the good fight up againts the rothchilds banking debt slavery.

Holy shit gtfo shill. You're not even hiding it.

The difference is, butthurt liberals hate him for it while it's the reason many conservatives voted to him. He's a wrench in your leftist, globalist machine.

>eventually

this isn't as high energy as i had hoped president trump would be

He's talking just about healthcare and it was a side comment you stupid fucking shills he's gotten a fuck ton done otherwise. It took Obama two years to get the ACA done

>kekistaini flag
>praising a failed agenda

Not sure if this a troll post or a dumbass, learn to think for your self m8.Trump hasn't really done much at all. The republican party is doing the exact same shit that made them loose power. Without replacing/repealing ACA, reforming taxed will be much more difficult. The only economical way to have a reliable healthcare system to go full private or gut Medicare/Medicaid and SS into one "single payer" system. No party wants to touch the existing system fearing they will all power. He is not doing good, I didn't support the man to not do shit.

Why does this leaf only have one image on his hard drive? I've never seen anybody but this leaf post this gif.

Im losing my shit at this post

10/10 leaf

Oh look, Obamaleaf getting ready to spam the same handful of graphs that all effectively say the same thing, will proceed to get BTFO because obamaleaf can't into correlation vs causation, will proceed to laugh like a maniac and froth at the mouth with "right wing retard" and then leave.

You're stupid, what made them lose power was two wars, a crashed economy and a pretty charismatic half nigger.

hard to do a lot when government is full of corrupt faggots.

If they were in business, they would have already gone bankrupt. But they're government so they just get reelected and waste more taxpayer money.

Pls do NYC or LA

the left can't meme

always weak memes in a shill thread

i said i know its trolling you dumb faggot why would you then try and troll me anyway

Best Korea definitely.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

It's "Best first" target, Jesus Christ.
>T. California grammar nazi

Why can't he just use mandates?

are you assuming his online identity?

Why dont you ever post a picture of yourself Kim? And what games do you play on Steam?

>It took Obama two years to get the ACA done

And it took 4 tries for the Republicans to repeal it, AND THEY STILL CANT DO IT

Nice pasta faggot

I just noticed this also.

Yep, good thing the insurance companies bought both parties.

Sure. Totally not a shill or just a shitty troll.

>trolls
He's doing a far better job then Obama thus far.

>Travel ban is racist
Trump explained the travel ban during the campaign, if it was so racist why did you vote for him.
Dumbass

Please wipe those weebs out

(((fox news)))

keep astroturfing with fake news shitlord

He plays Tropico, obviously.

Holy shit how are you posting??

this

It's literally kim jong un
honestly the nork is always funny af

weird
Everyone who still thinks Shareblue and JIDF arenĀ“t active on this board is a lost cause and can off himself now, since he will never learn.

I see that, like race, you've mastered sarcasm.

Why do you guys play stupid and dumb yourselves down and not realize he's using a proxy? It's not fucking hard a concept to get.

wtf is this pasta? GTFO you shit I've seen this one for days

Based Kim

let me do my part and pasta this stupid shit...they can't actually be trying this tactic? Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Tastes good.

The last paragraph is a dead giveaway it's sarcasm user...no one that dumb could figure out how to use the board

>Implying Trump hasn't gotten anything done when construction of the wall has already been going on.
Is op a special kind of stupid?
Sage

Can you wait until 2020? I want to visit nipland and buy some weeaboo merch souvenirs before it turns into another nuclear wasteland. Thanks

Hi Kim! Death to the Imperial Dogs!

Talk to me in a year and a half numb nuts

>i know
you don't know shit. none of the fucking commie shills know wtf they're talking about.

People in the thread will still deny that it's the Supreme Court which rules the United States.

"Homosexuals want to get married? We don't need no stinkin' legislation, we can do it ourselves." --Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts

So fucking true. Judicial review was a mistake.

Cant cuck the Tuck bitch

>Talk to me in a year and a half numb nuts

Will do! How can I contact you?

>construction of the wall has already been going on.

hasn't even been funded.

K. Keep me posted.

We are winning.
Because of Trump, we are now on the road to being able to primary most of the republican party. You simply don't have the brainpower to see the winning happening in front of your face.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/02/mulvaney_trump_is_building_a_wall_right_now_here_are_the_pictures.html

>Drumpf breaks 2 promises in 1 day
>Signs the Iran Deal he said he would end
>Fails to Repeal & Replace Obamacare

Today's a bad day to be a Drumpf Supporter!!

And it's going to be transparent, so americans dont get hit by 60 pound bags of drugs!
In fact, IT'LL BE INVISIBLE! Completely transparent! #MAGA

>libtards see this line and think Trump cant do anything
>they dont realize that it's both a threat and a promise

Whens Trump going to do something about these damn Mosquitos we are 150ft off shore.

The wall price is estimated at less than 1% of the annual US according to a CNBC (libcucks, no less) study.

Wall = ~25 billion + 500 mil per year upkeep.

Medicare and Social Security = 3 trillion per year

Republicans will have no trouble passing it, even if Dems claim it's the 2nd Holocaust to defend border states from rampaging narcos.

>>Signs the Iran Deal he said he would end

He did what now?

Unfortunately, the citizens of this country can only vote in figureheads.

based

TWO SCOOPS
TWO MEETINGS
TWO PISSES
TWO TERMS?!!?

Pls spare the anime-creators. Just target San Francisco, LA, and Seattle.

lol what? a request for funding 5% of the wall is now considered being built? or are you just this fucking stupid?

I too enjoy making up numbers.

Be patient, Soros. The wall is going to kick into mass-production soon.

Ah yes, the one NK poster that posts every few months

Tell kim to bomb California

South Koreans go near the northern border, and can look like they are posting from North Korea. That's all.

With a proxy, you fat retarded cunt.

>you didn't believe me

Why can't you globalist cucks use Startpage?

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

Please tell me more about how you want to let murdering spics flood into the country unchecked.

If Republicans can't get the thing through before reconciliation ends they're going to be subject to a filibuster that can only be stopped with 60 votes. Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me there are 60 votes in the US Senate for any of Trumps health care plans?