How do you do fellow alt-righters?

How do you do fellow alt-righters?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_conservative_write#axzz4JRcIyz7D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironic White Nationalist here. Fuck the Alt-Right label.

I feel that most Jews are no good but it lies in their leftist beliefs that the elite kikes tricked them into believing. Same goes for liberals/democrats. Blaming all Jews and hating all Jewish people for the sins of the Zionists/Talmudists, Israel, and Mossad is no different than hating all Americans for the sins of the CIA and Deep State. That being said fuck em all until they prove themselves to be not a tool of the kike establishment.

Also the above does not apply to blacks. They are literally all scum.

Some are infiltrators, others are trolls, and the rest are simply useful idiots.

Dude's right, faggy nazi larpers are holding back our movement. Anti-globalist jews like myself are just as right wing and red-pilled like any of you

Some of us are hackers faggot

Most of the so called NatSocs who act like all Jews are the enemy on here are filthy shitskins or dumb teenagers. Even Hitler allowed honorary Aryan Jews in his circle. The real right wingers know that there are good ones among you, you're just scarce because of the culture that you're brainwashed by. Same goes for coastal Americans.

The term "alt-right" comes from the media and the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign.
Fuck off CIA niggers.

t. backstabbing hook-nosed parasite

wow talk about controlled opposition

>jews know nationalism is on the rise
>jews know nationalists can't trust them due to their subversive nature
>jews desperately try to convince nationalists that the only way to purge the nazi dead weight is to no longer distrust jews
We can kick the nazis and merchants out. We don't have to choose between the two no matter what any twitter account tries to tell you

>(((white)))

could they be more obvious?

Sup Forums has always been pro-Jews and pro-Israel. Only Stormfags spouting revisionist history say otherwise.

The alt lite is dying, and White Nationalist organizations are growing exponentially. None of these inconsequential crytpo Dem faggots on social media matter.

Jews are not a problem because they hold leftist views. They are a problem because they are Jews. If you're trying to present yourself as a White Nationalist without having read MacDonald you're just making yourself sound like a liar.
Jewish people have a survival strategy of subversion, they've done the exact same thing throughout history, numerous times. They were hated and ousted from countries for doing the very things they're still doing today.
A nation cannot exist inside of a nation, and that is what the Jews try to be. They are a diaspora people who invade a country and pursue their own interests to the detriment of the host population.
The problem is not just Zionists, Bolshevik Atheists are still Jews.No matter how secular the Jew you will always see elements of Talmudic believe in their views. That is the essence of their culture. Its who they are as a people.
No nation can tolerate their presence. They are an existential threat to all sovereign peoples.

newfag

Well the other Jews are the globalists pushing race mixing messages in our media and using all their resources to try to flood the West with non whites. Are those the Jews you like?

That's nice, but jews are for jews and only jews. To jews. non-jews are only useful as long as they benefit jews.

His ID is incredibly American, it checks out goyim.
Your plan is so shit lol
I'm going to act like a total retard and claim anyone who doesn't participate is either a
A) shill
B) jew
C) newfag
D) salty nonwhite
My tax dollars were wasted on you. i've talked to Indian customer service reps who sounded more native than you butt munchers.

If you don't know where the term Alt-Right actually came from you're literally a newfag.

>movement gets too big for jews to manipulate
>"y-you guys all love jews, right?"

>Hillary Clinton invented the term Alt-Right
>Not crypto-Duginist Richard Spencer

>>Not crypto-Duginist Richard Spencer

I hated ALL Jews for the longest time. I still believe that they are the root of all our problems. I still believe the Holocaust was a lie. I still believe Hitler was an honorable man who was trying to prevent what we're dealing with right now.

The thing is there are some who don't buy into the jew plan of global domination. Not many, but some, like the guy i responded to. They should not be shunned from our movement. They also shouldn't be trusted, but if they can prove themselves loyal, they should be allowed to fight by our sides. Some of Hitler's closest confidants were Jews who opposed the kike system.

Yes, most of them are bad but there are good ones with the same goals as us. Again, I must emphasize the point that we should trust them until they gain their trust due to the obvious issue of kike infiltration. I would say they should denounce their Judaism but that would be saying that it isn't who and what they are as opposed to "just a religion".

>They should not be shunned from our movement.
Kike, its *White* Nationalism, not "White and also some le BASED Jews XDDDDD" Nationalism.

You espouse utter nonsense, you clearly have no idea who MacDonald is, and you're pushing a narrative that literally no White Nationalist organization in America will tolerate.
You're not one of us. Hang yourself before someone does it for you.

No, those are the ones who should've been gassed from the start. Yes they are the ones in power and the ones we need to destroy. But guess what, (((America))) and (((the EU))) are now part of the same plan. Do all Americans and Europeans deserve the chambers too? Well, a good number do but certainly not all.

Oh...I didn't pay any attention to that obvious plant after his debut, having a bunch of conservative people "heil trump", totally what people would do if they want to win an election.
If you think anything he does is his idea you're incorrect and probably gay.

fucking CON-OP cocksuckers

Faggot you're the reason we can't gain any real power. Does EVERY American deserve the rope because America is an Israeli owned country? Do all Europeans because the EU is an Israeli trick? Get with the fucking times or get left with the KKK rednecks who have no real power.

This is about saving the White race and ending Jewish/Globalist rule.

takimag.com/article/the_conservative_write#axzz4JRcIyz7D
>2008

>If you think anything he does is his idea you're incorrect and probably gay.
I didn't say or imply this anywhere you fucking retard.

>when you lie and scheme so much you reveal your horrible lying scheming ways

are jews getting lazy or are goyim waking up?

>fake news article
good try retard

>we

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You're right there is no we. I'm not a trash "NatSoc" teenager who will continue to keep this movement as a dirty secret of America. I'm part of the change that will save our people. Race War is real "brother" and I don't think you're ready.

Fuck the japs

What "we" are you talking about? You're not one of us. You're not Vanguard, you're not TWP, you're not IE. You're not an affiliated White Nationalist at all. You're a fucking nobody who is counter signaling whites and telling them they need to accept Jews. You're pushing shit that would legitimately get your beaten to death among White Nationalists.

You're not fooling anyone, kike.

>A magazine run by a Golden Dawn supporter is fake news
You've revealed yourself kike

>our movement
I'm having a satisfying movement as I type this response. I think it's going to be a one-wiper. Keep your fingers crossed.

Race war is a globalist push to institute martial law you stupid faggot.
Why do you think every group from the NOI to the KKK is full of government agents?
Do you honestly think they don't realize millions of somalis, ghettoized black people, and illegal immigrants won't cause nothing but problems.
Pro Tip: It was all done with purpose and you're dumb enough to think it's just happenstance because "muh race war"

The alt right is a meme

Why can't we be like jews :(

>Globalists want a race war
>That's why they subvert white racial consciousness
>That's why legitimate right wing organizations are suppressed and only controlled opposition ever gets anywhere
>That's why the kikes push for race mixing, because they want a race war

They push for race mixing because they know it pisses you off when they rub your nose in it. To put it in a familiar way, they're playing 4d chess and you're losing.

I don't actually have any faith in the white race when it comes to their ability to oppose the Jews. Whites have been getting cucked by Jews for hundreds of years now, yet whites still feel the need to defend them constantly. I don't know what it is, but whites have some inherent flaw that makes them want to suck Jewish dick. And I don't believe that will change anytime soon.

the alt right has always just been a meme to piss people off

this is exactly why the altright and anyone trying to associate with it are fucking retarded. the altright doesnt mean anything, started by the dems and hillary clinton to bash trump and his supporters.you have like 5 different groups trying own it like the faggot in the OP pic or richard spencer or altlites like milo, pjw, and the faggots at t_cuckold

Hollywood could use some funny jews like this one

I don't know, but we get accused of it anyway.

>I don't know what it is,
Christianity. It'd kind of obvious.

The notion behind a so called race war is to agitate and demoralize whites to the point where they carry out short sighted acts of violence. They are then systematically dismantled, media steps in and demonizes them, the last bastion of conservatism in the country would be fractured. With white men effectively politically neutered there would be no demographic block to stand for nationalistic sentiment.
Agitating for a race war is trying to bring about the final nail in white America's coffin.

We have political goals, and they are easily within reach if we get enough of our population to Balkanize. Demoralizing, frustrating, and degrading whites prevents them from seeing this and sets the only motivated ones down a path of self destructive violence instead of organized political action.

>Yes goyim, the Jews want you to fight a race war that's why they tell you to race mix! You have to do the opposite of what the Jews want, so do what they say!
You know the irony of your post is that the 4d chess meme was complete bullshit too.

Most today are not even Christian. I doubt most of the alt right are, yet they want to defend Jews and have "based nationalist Jews" join them.

This centipede gets it. Anti-semitism has no place in our community, we love people of all races, religions, and creeds. We're all brought together by a desire to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Jews are the best weapon against everything.

its fake news just like fox is.

good try shekelstein

Daily reminder that racetraitors will be executed along with the nonwhites. Srs

Our whole society is based on Christian values.
Even an atheist raised in the west is going to have a christcucked mentality.
It's not even a good trick.
Do you really think the people steering these liberals are that stupid? That it's that easy to beat them?

>We can kick the nazis and merchants out. We don't have to choose between the two no matter what any twitter account tries to tell you
This.

>Does EVERY American deserve the rope because America is an Israeli owned country?
NatSocs hate white people, just like jews they want to create their own racial hierarchy. That's why they have no reservations about killing the white people they don't like.

I don't think you know what the word "demoralized" means. A demoralized population does not want to fight a race war, they are demoralized, no morale, no reason to fight. They're ready to roll over and die. I'm going to assume based on your other posts in this thread that you're actually genuine, and I'm telling you that you're falling for some big doublethink here. Fighting requires morale, a demoralized population wants the opposite of a war.

I agree with you that random acts of isolated violence, like Dylan Roof, do not help us. But that's because whites are demoralized in the first place. We've been demoralized and racially unconscious for decades now. People like Dylan Roof will only be an asset when whites are ready for a race war, ie completely racially conscious, high morale, aware of the subversion being forced upon them.

>Golden Dawn and Fox News are equivalent
k

People are not all cohesive. The majority of whites grow more and more demoralized, accepting diversity is being demoralized. Its being so brow beaten that you've given up all semblance of pride and love for your own people, and you openly virtue signal for your own destruction. White liberals in America who opine about how whites have no culture are a product of this systematic demoralization.
I didn't misuse the word at all, you simply don't understand the implication of it.

If anyone needed proof that the (((Alt-Right))) sources are controlled opposition.... there you go.

>(((Alt-Right))): Oy Vey!!! Stop calling out the kikes fellow goyim!!!

Why is it that the kikes and their puppets feel they can be neck deep in politics but avoid criticism? INB4 Muh Holocaust

I guess that is true. It simply isn't going it happen in the USA at least. Americans literally worship Jews and think they're the greatest people ever. We will just become browner and our country will be permanent shit while whites continue to jackoff their Jewish masters. Sucks, but it is what it is.

A lot of people in alt right are Jew wise. But the problem is that "alt-right" is vague and tries to cast a wide net and appeal to as many people as possible, so many will identify as alt right without knowing that the core "alt right" ideologues oppose Jewry.

Eh he could be anyone, I don't believe anyone who reads MacDonald would still fall for NAXALT with regards to Jews.
Name doesn't matter anyhow. White consciousness is growing and organizations springing up. While you probably wouldn't want to tie any RL organizations to the label it's a useful boogeyman for the enemies of the Europeans.

>Some of Hitler's closest confidants were Jews who opposed the kike system.
and hitler lost, we can't do the same

t. (((controlled opposition)))

dude, we're all hebrew here. someone pass the kosher salt

Nothing you've said here addresses anything in my post.

Then you have an IQ of 60.
I didn't misuse the word, which was what the bulk of your post was claiming. You don't have any point beyond that.

>The notion behind a so called race war is to agitate and demoralize whites to the point where they carry out short sighted acts of violence.
You said that a race war is the act of a demoralized population, did you not? We both agree that whites are demoralized as of now, and you were arguing against a race war.

Demoralizing one portion of the population agitates another. You should be able to see this all around you.
Seeing the majority opinion shift to tacitly accepting death further polarizing the remaining minority who have not yet fallen into submission.

If the majority of whites in America are willing to fight and die for their volk, then the sedative state of the minority is pretty fucking irrelevant. War requires morale, a demoralized population is not willing to die for a cause. If the majority of American whites are willing to fight a race war, we have become totally racially conscious and moralized in our own interests.

The infiltrators are the ones who are incapable of talking about anything else or obsess over the jews without caring about anything else. As for the jew you just need a system strong enough to keep them in check and force them to channel their talents into constructive directions rather than for subversion or self-interest.

lolz hell no we are trying to pull the usa's head out its ass and see the traitorous cia for who they are .
natzi jew's.

>They are a problem because they are Jews.
This and only this.