Doesn't think it's okay to kill babies like Tomi

>Doesn't think it's okay to kill babies like Tomi
>Doesn't think it's okay to fuck kids like Milo
>Smarter than PJW
>Funnier than Crowder

Daily reminder that Ben Shapiro is the only young celebrity conservative who matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4
youtube.com/watch?v=O27iD9yjHGs
youtube.com/watch?v=gZQuA_bwQy8&ab_channel=Andywarski#t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is intelligent, but he is a Zionist who cannot be trusted and must leave the country when he has served his purpose. He would sell the US out in a second to help Israel.

Get off my board Ben Jewpiro

This. He's good for a jew, he is still a jew though.

>4 foot 11 inches
>kike faggot
>kike
>faggot

he's a dildo OP

Only good on crushing supreme sjws & college culture insanity, beyond that he is lacking.

>girl gets lightly touched
>explodes in a fit of white knight rage
>defends her honor on twitter
>quits his job because this was such a huge, cruel, fatal assault

You're right, what a guy.

This Faggot is def not smarter than PJW. Just because he speaks with a condescending tone doesn't make him smarter. This guy is a Ivy League Fag and PJW has street smarts with brains.

Manlet Jew

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

This guys is somehow a leftist even while being a conservative
It's like an optical illusion

((([Insert based celebrity conservative])))

He left because Brietbart lied about the events, not because of the events per se.

Seriously, you alt-right faggots with your tribal identity politics are little better than demoshits. Grow up and judge people as individuals by objective standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4

Stereotypical big nose, hunched back, sweaty, bad teeth...

>when you find a way to be skinnyfat at 115 lbs
huh so this is the power of judaism

Muh horse shoe theory

Shapiro the cuckservative gets BTFO

Why do americans have always a boner for kikes?

He left because briebart wouldn't go along with his ploy to help cruz by fucking trump

>A fistful of shekels

He only cares about global finance and Zion. Just as destructive to culture as leftists.

You and the far left both:

>claim the ethnic tribe as the unit of society, denying the individual's rights over the group
>advocate big government and central authority
>support redistribution of wealth, whether earned fairly or not
>want central planners to regulate the economy

Just different flavors of the same garbage.

>Ben Shapiro is the only young celebrity conservative who matters.

Paul pls go

Red faggots and blue faggots are still both faggots. How's that for a horseshoe theory, kike?

>attributing an imaginary motive

The reporter in question DID get grabbed by him. No, it wasn't a big deal, but it happened.

Trump denied it. Brietbart backed Trump's account. They both lied.

You see, these things actually happened in our world. Your claim is a conspiracy theory with no evidence to support it. You're no better than leftist trash.

>Funnier than Crowder
Wittier than Crowder, he's way too autistic to be funnier. Also he's a zionist shill so he could die for all I care.

>funnier than crowder

crowder isnt funny and never has been. hes just a tryhard wannabe overweened on will feral and alex jones

Does a talking head have to share 100% of your views to be worth listening to? I disagree with half of the things Shapiro says but he has solid reasoning and arguments that are worth hearing.

No none of it actually had to do with any of that. It was all about Trump and Israel. All that shit was just a means to an end of destroying the Trump candidacy for him, and that's why I hate him now, he's a conniving zionist cunt.

They denied it because the original story basically was that lewandowski body slammed her to the ground

He got his start schooling fools on MSM.
Ben is ballin.

>all that stuff that happened doesn't matter, only this stuff I invented and can't prove at all does

Ok, sweetums.

die kike faggot

if he's so smart, why hasn't he converted to Christianity?
Jesus is the Messiah.

he's a kike

He doesn't give a shit about some chick getting pulled aside. He hated trump, cruz was his pro Israel candidate and he pulled every jew trick he had to try to discredit trump.

You seem sincere and naive so I'll take this seriously: Aye, judge individuals, but recognize patterns and enemies. I don't care about the JQ but if you think that blacks and browns (and even some Whites) aren't being brainwashed by the mainstream to hate whitey, you're delusional. Once we're a minority, they will not live up to these individualistic standards as they've never had to before. There's no culture for it, and the 10% of blacks that might are called coons and bed wenches. If there was a 58/42 split in their voting (like whites) I might feel better about it. but 90/10? fuck that.

good dude but his dumb jew tribalism bullshit knocks him down a few pegs.

he says he doesn't give a "good damn about the browning of america" but i guarantee he wouldn't say the same thing about Israel.

also i prefer watching his live Q and As over listening to his podcast where he can be almost unbearable at times. its like two different people.

>((("cuckSERVEaTavism")))
aka loxist kike worship, into the trash it goes
white supremacy or nothing, i will burn this whole motherfucker down, the dead will outnumber the living, and you will have absolutely nothing left but ashes and ((()))s

>my name is Josephine meets Ben Shapiro in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=gZQuA_bwQy8&ab_channel=Andywarski#t=30s
>first thing she mentions is how short he is

>attributing motives without evidence
>implying Trump isn't also pro-Israel
>race-based ad hominem in place of logic

this is definitely the board for you

Who?

>Zionist
I'm a zionist and I hate jews. If they all fucked off to Israel I wouldn't have much of a problem with them.

and he still does. no matter what trump does, you can shapiro will have an article up on dailywire saying "trump did this. this is why its not good". just like when trump offered to to help that child in europe come back to america for treatment. instead of saying it was a righteous thing to do, he wrote an entire article bitching about what trump should be doing instead in such a rude condescending tone as if trump gives two shits about the kike.

>I'm oblivious of everything that went on during the election
>I also hate Sup Forums despite posting here

please leave Ben

it's from the true power of the inherent manletism of judaism
jews never learn, just like manlets
just a (((coincidence)))

trump is pro-israel just enough to keep them in line. they know if they fuck up and piss him off they're fucked because they need us for the gibs.

>blacks and brows brainwashed

I agree they are, but the solution isn't adopting the same collective mentality. Collectivism and individual rights do not coexist.

If blacks commit 90% of all violent crime, there is no reasons 90% of them shouldn't be jailed for it. That's how individual justice works as compared to social justice. It's also just called JUSTICE, with no prefix.

If you demand I surrender rights, property, and personal interests to others just because they are white and so am I then fuck you. You're just a white nigger at that point.

I like him because he has Asperger Syndrome, but is clearly doing well and is an inspiration to all of those on the Autism spectrum.

Have to admit, I was laughing when Shapiro had his dad on and was asked why decided to practice religious Judaism later in life. It wasn't about God but rather about the tribe and those that came before. I thought in that moment I could hear Mike Enoch's laugh in the distance.

Remember couple of months ago couple of paid (share blue) were shilling for destiny?
Ben Shapiro = Destiny
>beta male
>uses fallacies in arguments and then claims he destroyed that one (he mostly debate people who he has paid to debate him based on an agreed written scenario)
>leeches on other more popular internet personalities to promote his "brand" (stupid Steven Crowder thinks all those pro Ben shapiro comments under his video are organic)

who is michelle fields and what happened? i must not have been paying attention that day.

>muh magical 4d chessmaster

You mena like when he cozied up to the Saudis, because they're such good friends of ours? Or when he passed an immigration ban that didn't include Egypt or Pakistan? Oh, how's that Obamacare repeal going for you?

Face it. Trump was the lesser of two evil but he has no principles, no guiding ideology, no plan, no spine to change anything in a significant way. He has done nothing of value thus far except appoint Gorsuch, and I doubt he'll do anything else.

There are 5 Jews of ConservaJudaism and nothing else on this planet: Adam, Steve, Eva, Joshua and Rabbi. Choose your poison.

>muh individual rights
the needs of the whole outweigh the privilege to be a degenerate piece of shit
it's the same reason why stereotypes exist and are in common practice use, also
>(((You)))
>white

Got that gang? Okay, now coming up we've got the mailbag but before that I just want to say thank you to our sponsors at shekelstein sheets. So you spend a third of your life sleeping approximately assuming 8 hours a day, but if you're anything like me you don't get anywhere near that and the problem half the time is that you're not sleeping on the best sheets you could be so what you want to do is go over to shekelsteinsheets.com/ben shekelstein sheets are the best in the business but the thing is they're affordable so you won't be spending $500 out of your pocket for a couple of sheets just go over to shekelsteinsheets.com/ben and fill out their custom form with your weight, whether you're sleeping alone or with a partner, what posture you prefer to sleep in whether it be face down or face up or on your side and with their custom algorithm they'll tailor a sheet just for you and send it over and if you don't like it you can send it back within 30 days for a complete refund so you know that they're confident in their quality, I slept on these sheets last night and so did my wife, everyone in the office has tried them and apparently they taste like home cooking if you're the kind of person who likes to eat their sheets shekelsteinsheets.com/ben they're really the best shekelsteinsheets.com/ben don't forget the /ben so they know we sent you so you get your discount of $50 and they know we sent you so they can continue advertising with us, shekelsteinsheets.com/ben.

Okay. Coming up we've got the mailbag but for that you need to head over to dailywire.com and subscribe, $8 a month gets you access to all my live broadcasts Andrew Klavan's and a signed copy of the book Say It's So about me, my dad and the 2005 White Sox Championship season, wonderfully written, or if you want to listen to the sound only podcast later on soundcloud or itunes you can, don't forget to rate us 5 stars, if it's not 5 we don't want it. This is the largest conservative podcast in the nation.

> identity politics are what could lead to the survival of my people and heritage. You are a fucking idiot if you havent realised that yet if not lurk more cunt

Rights, liberty and property are plentiful in the ethnonstate. Not sure where you're getting that from. You would be surprised by the amount of liberty you can have within a country when you're security is focused at the borders instead of around your monuments and Christmas markets.

he's doing alright. i really don't think his relationship with netanyahu is as strong as people are making it out to be. he was doing his little world tour meeting the world leaders, he treated everyone the same. i agree the arms deal was sketchy but thats where a lot of our money comes from, militia.

yea this, but there's no ways the jews fuck off without draining us dry first.

>game of degenerates
fuck ben

neocon jew
better than most but far from perfect

>the needs of the many (meaning: me) outweigh yours

Inalienable rights, you piece of shit. That means no one can violate them. Not you, not Trump, not Hillary, not 51.100 people, not even 99/100 people. You can't vote to kill Socrates here. People aren't cattle to be harnessed and sacrificed for the amorphous, mythical Public Interest. There is no magical Philosopher King to guide us through the world of forms.

You authoritarian wastes are the most pitiful creatures on this gay earth.

Fence sitters are the biggest cowards if all. You will sit back and submit to whichever side wins. Like women of a conquered people.

Reminder you CANNOT be a conservative and also be a capitalist

Jews for the Jew G-D.

>This is the largest conservative podcast in the nation.
This is my favorite part. I have never heard him spend any significant time actually talking about conservativism or conservatives in the government. His podcast is the Donald Trump Power Hour

>le based conservative jew that doesn't care about the browning of America

How about "no" and "fuck off"

Joke:
>I like the way he shuts down leftist degenerates! Shadilay MAGApedes!
Woke:
>He's been opposed to the Western nationalist cause every single time that it has mattered. He is a 5th column, Israel first shill. He should never be trusted, ever. And only plebs listen to him.

Cruz could be wearing lifts. They're both manlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
wtf I love Jews now?

What a disgusting man on the left

shapiro is just another kike. irrelevant conniving cunt like all of them. KIWF

this image causes me to break out in an uncontrollable fit of giggles

He's a cuckservative establishment loving nigger.
He is our enemy and always has been.
Let him go suck Jeb's turtle dick.

>he doesn't want to know which one we'll get today

i thought "zionist" had morphed into meaning always looking out for jewish interests? outside of israel too

He claims to put America First (tm), but refuses to do what America has to in order to protect itself. Saudi Arabia and Iran are terrorist states, the end. By every conceivable metric they are. The madrasas they fund are the plantations terrorists are cultivated in. They openly preach the murder of our citizens. Trump danced with these people. He shook their hands. He asked them to help him make an antiterror unit, as if terrorists aren't armed with THEIR MONEY.

If Trump was putting America first, we'd have a complete trade embargo with the Saudis and we'd embargo every nation that didn't embargo the Saudis with us. We should be starving those pieces of shit out.

>Is it Good Trump with a negative slant
>Or is it Baaad Trump with a negative slant
>I Wore a freaking MAGA hat gang!

>Sup Forums acting dumb and pushing away people that are essentially the gateway to garnering support from the uninformed masses.

Well color me surprised

>What is the petrodollar

And we can thank big-government authoritarian stooges like you faggots for it, the welfare state, the Fed, and every financial crisis since 1929.

stop shilling for this shyster - the only good jew is a dead jew.

He also gave Trump an F last week over the Don Jr "scandal" in his little weekly report card. Also the week that Trump rocked Poland and gave his best speech, he gave him a mediocre score over his CNN tweet.

He's butthurt as hell over Lyin' Ted getting sacked and is a never trumper by definition, he might as well work for Buzzfeed. There are also zero articles on Dailywire that mention Israel in anything but a positive or victimized light.

another uncontrollable fit of giggles

Anybody is funnier than Crowder

>clearly a truck with some sort of lift kit
>taller then the truck
Ben haters btfo
Ben is 7'0"

You don't like stability and a crippled, mongrelized middle class with no health care, goyim?

He's an Israel-first kike

He is probably smarter than most e-Celebs I'll give him that

He sacrifice himself for the (((agenda))) to stop Trump. It's pointless to listen to anything he says. He should realize that he is spent and go away.

I have to switch the video away and just listen to the audio whenever I open a video of him. Something about his look is just disgusting.

kike.

Ben just does not have "it".

>your tribal identity politics

yeah, nah, I'm not going to let a fucking kike lecture me about tribalism

>spends entire weeks focusing on trivial bullshit like a single Trump tweet or making a big deal about who say in Trump's chair
He's just an annoying whiny baby, almost as bad as liberals

>has basic bitch taste in everything

He has this segment on his show called Things I Like And Things I Hate and he usually recommends a TV show everyone bingewatched five years ago. It's cringey af.