What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmOuV-6NRWQ
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e
youtu.be/A9ODgNuCZmc
health.ny.gov/publications/7004/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

It means he has been asked to advise on an upcoming false flag attack. Stay tuned!

He is trying to push vaccinations. People don't get vaccinated against smallpox anymore after it was "wiped out".

he meant that terrorists could wipe out 30 million people by weaponising a disease like smallpox

I think
need confirmation though

Just unplug your Internet cable

You think making biological agents is hard? It's incredibly easy, I know a guy that sells his books at gun shows on how to make your own anthrax with household ingredients. There are article where pathologists are lamenting how accurate his shit is
>inb4 you ask me his name

It's been said that you'd only have to deploy a biological weapon in 4 metropolitan areas to cause an extinction event globally.

You know what else weaponizes deadly diseases?
Mass migration of millions of long isolated barbarians into urban metropolises.
We haven't had a pandemic since the end of World War I.

>tfw already vaccinated against smallpox

He means smallpox will break out in africa or some middle eastern cesspit and white people will save the day just like with aids, plague, ebola etc

It means he has just read Terry Hayes' book 'I Am Pilgrim'. Literally the fucking plot.

what he said was:
>terrorist could wipe out 30 million by weaponising a disease like smallpox
what he meant was:
>terrorist could wipe out 30 million by weaponising a disease like smallpox

Are you autistic?

genocidal senile old man wants to wipe out 90% of the population and gain eternal life through bio technology

Nay.

You could kill like 2-3 million people in NYC just by pouring botox into the unprotected water line in the middle of the night. There's way easier ways to kill people if ISIS started recruiting chemists. Someone should seriously consider dumping red dye into the NYC water line just to expose how fucking endangered people are.

That'd wake people the fuck up before someone with worse intentions got to it.

It means he's establishing his cover story ahead of time before he releases his corporate manufactured disease on the 3rd world to enact population control.

He's been spending billions of dollars to inflate Africas population just to have more carriers for his race specific virus that wipes out all the niggers. True 4d chess!

Duh

Oh look, another what-if thread to distract you from the real issues. Yawn.

Exactly. Just prepping the plebs for when they activate their global virus/pandemic plan.

Heck, it's already open knowledge that they use genetically engineered viruses for warfare purposes.

youtu.be/ZmOuV-6NRWQ

He means he's found out about the Le Alt-Right's plan to splice a super-flu with 23andMe DNA technology to create ethnic cleansing super weapons.

That or his buddies in Israel already gave him a heads up about their plans.

you do it then

he means "Should"

Why am I sleepy?

Mexican intellect

>People don't think that China has agents living next to every major Western nations urban water supplies and major commuter hubs with stockpiles of Ebola Spliced With Bird Flu

He's posting on Sup Forums, so you have your answer.

slide after slide.

Realistically anyone could wage monetary warfare against any city/state just by driving around shooting traffic lights. Those shitters are expensive and there are four on every corner, you could rack up a million in damages just cruising down the road and then ditch out before the cops show up.
That's how I know nobody is seriously moving against us, because they aren't using these simple tactics

That "vaccine" you took is in fact a dormant virus that can be activated via specific HAARP resonances.

Why do you think elites get their own special vaccines?

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html

He means he wants to wipe out 30 million people by weaponizing a disease like smallpox.

It means we better nukes Pakistan and all Muslim nations with smallpox in their bioweapon arsenal before an Islamic States ends up taking over and releases it on the whole planet.

China awhile back was cutting Cali fiber optic lines using robots.

Pretty sure it was bill gates that spread Zika in Brazil

The CIA actually did disperse benign chemical agents through the NYC commuter systems to track how fast it would disperse through the city. The results were "we'd all be fucked if the Soviets had the balls to do it".

I do wonder about all the 'sleeper cells' out there in the world, waiting for the green light.

We're talking about inbred religious fanatics who are often illiterate. Don't give 'em too much credit. They want to kill you but they're gonna be more pragmatic about it.

Wondering if a person wanted to be vaccinated for small pox, if a doctor would do it? I'm vaccinated for small pox and anthrax, but could I have my kids done? It's NOT a fun vaccine either, it's live and not done with a regular needle. It scabs over and itches horribly but you can't scratch it because you can spread it.

""""Terrorists""""

Planting the seeds for your depopulation plan Mr. Gates?

Why don't we weaponize a disease similar to smallpox and use it to wipe out mudslimes?

why dont we create weapons that wipe out people like bill gates

God Bless Bill.

Please make it so. South Africa is fucked. West Africa is fucked.

Just finish them senpai.

You've built them up for decades. You can get away with it.

Nelson Mandela and friends utilized economic terrorism rather than targeting whites with direct violence because he knew it was more effective and less costly when it comes to international P.R.

He didn't blow up trains, just train tracks. They would bomb power stations - people care more about the TV and fridge being off than they do about people they don't know dying.

DON'T GIVE THE SHITSKINS ANY IDEAS YOU FAGGOT

>different vaccines for government officials and the military
I'm still good then.

Typical capitalist laziness. Bill Gates could easily kill more, but he's sitting around on his lazy, fat ass, letting public tax dollars support false flag merc armies to do it shittier.

Why is a college dropout businessman software developer commenting on biological weapons is another question.

>'m vaccinated for small pox and anthrax, but could I have my kids done?
Same and also curious. The wife and I are covered, but our son isn't.

please tell me hes wroking on this in africa

been saying this for years, we could even put the "cure" into bacon, that way some mudshits will survive, and it gives white people the shield of, "well why didn't all Arabs die off?"

>implying faggot virus can kill ME

The fact that retards on the internet think about such a simple but effective methodology makes me sure that most major governments are utilizing such methods.

A doomsday scenario. I hate when people whine about Japanese interment in WW2, despite the fact that Japan's "worst case scenario" contigency plan was to release bacterial warfare on the west coast of the U.S.

They initially planned to do it by air - but if they had free roaming agents on the ground it would have been much easier.

The low rank military plebs don't get the elite versions of the vaccines. They're basically guinea pigs.

by this he means people who are third world. i say bring it

He's not wrong. Thing is, smallpox is presumed extinct in the wild. That's why we don't inoculate against smallpox anymore.

Both South Africa and Israel have worked on this.

South Africa stopped these programs and scrapped it's nukes prior to the Nogs taking over.

>some canacuck knows exactly what vaccines we get and how they can be "activated by HAARP."

It can come back though, like Polio did.

Didn't google just release a bunch of infected mosquitoes in california?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

>What did he mean by this?

He read a Tom Clancy novel!

Military? I think if you tell your pediatrician you are planning a trip overseas they will do it. My son has an an appointment soon. I'm going to ask. Which country should I say though?

Didn't Bill Gates aid in spreading Zika in South America?

>Military?
Ya, I doubt they'd do smallpox for my kid though, given he's only two.

Biological weapons are a serious threat and should be focused on more

Exactly. Posing the water would be the way to do it, not shooting a few people in the street and then getting killed by the cops. That's how I know all these attacks are false flags. The fact that it keeps happening over and over the same way "another shooter today" even proves this fact even more.

A single man could kill millions of people and reek complete havoc in major cities created mass histaria, but they want us to believe that person decided to just "shoot up a school" and kill a few kids? Give me a fucking break.

It means the Deep State is close to activating False Flag Mode........their "intelligence" will claim it originated from Qatar or Iran. Now that (((ISIS))) is on the ropes, some new middle eastern country is going to have its turn as the new boogeyman.

Yes. Despite the fact that there's never been ANY proof that the use of these genetically modified mosquitoes is effective at anything. Grand proclamations and promises aren't worth shit.

holy shit the ignorance in this thread about smallpox is astounding

pox diseases have been rampant on the earth for millions of years and are incredibly deadly, the fact that the wild-type has been eradicated is amazing

gates' prediction is honestly pretty low and you people are retarded for underestimating the danger here

source: I've read like 5 books on smallpox, etc.

Everything is going according to plan goy.

Bill Gates is slowly starting to turn on the globalists as they move further down their path of destruction. Read up on other things that he's said recently. He's trying to warn the world and redeem himself.

news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e

He also said this. Bill ClosetheGates

And he did recently say too many 3rd worlders or something to that extent.

Yes, Zika, the virus that about a year later they ADMITTED had nothing to do with shrunken baby heads.

It was all lies!

The military openly uses vaccines to inject peoplr with behavior modifying viruses.

I wonder why vaccines are the most shilled topic online?

Reminder: HIV/AIDS is also FAKE
youtu.be/A9ODgNuCZmc

We are out now and my husband is a federal employee (merchant marine) so I don't have to use a military Dr anymore.
Google search said it's not advised for kid younger than 18 unless it's an emergency
health.ny.gov/publications/7004/

He's going to wipe out 30 million people by weaponising a disease like smallpox.

Are (you) military, is that how you got the vaccine?

>Be Bill Gates
>Have shit tonne of money
>Be told by cucks that you need to help save Africans
>Spend too much money saving Africans
>Africans become (((tool))) to destroy West via mass immigration #OpenBordersForIsrael
>Realize Africans are total shit
>Regret saving Africans
>Give hints to terrorist how to kill 30 million Africans

Better late than never to realize the truth.

He sees defeat approaching and he's trying to preach to those who have hit the koolaid too hard.

There's no redemption for Bill Gates.

Smallpox is pleb, how about some hantavirus.

Ya, wife and I were both in the Marines.

You idiot. If that could be done someone would have done it. The global mind control grid monitors thoughts like that and they will stop you before you even commits a crime on that scale. They don't want you messing with their plans for world domination.

Awesome! We were Navy. I was on a LSD so I know a lot of Marines.

Terrorists could wipe out like 200 million people by weaponizing a patented disease like Zika virus

He meant, "Get vaccinated, goy!"

The only reason Gates was ever convinced to get into supporting things like Planned Parenthood and fighting disease in Africa is because he wanted to keep the black population down. Planned Parenthood is self-explanatory, but the theory is that as societies conquer disease it causes members to have less children.

The mistake he made was getting in bed with the Left to accomplish these goals. The Left onto knows destruction.

Does that mean that every person who took vaccines posts on here

Weve been saying this since 911. If they really wanted to take people out it would be spreading disease via human vectors. They suicide bomb themselves anyway so why not send send a bunch of infected mudshits to multiple cities simultaneously and infect half the country in a weekend.

The answer is because obviously all these attacks arent what they seem on the surface, which everyone knows already, isis/cia, (((them))), etc

Its not about killing efficiency, its about image and impact.

If someone could kill like that, it would have been done a long time ago. Why would all these bad people waste their time with "shooting up a place" or becoming serial killers when they kill genocide entire countries? It can't be done my friend, because we live in a simulation. If this was real, we'd see more shit like that.

It's true that smallpox has been wiped out, but it still exists in various labs. In fact, there was a case not too long ago where a box of smallpox samples went missing from the CDC, IIRC.

Also, fuck Bill Gates. He's spent billions pouring money into Africa and funding the development of vaccines for diseases like Malaria (which I may or may have worked on). These things sound feel-good at first, but then you realize that giving the niggers gibs and preventing deadly diseases only serves to remove limiting factors and allows their population to balloon to ridiculous levels. That just means MORE hungry niggers begging for gibs and coming to Europe/America.

Getting the masses ready for a false flag.

The bubonic plague was perpetratrd by Vatican alchemists who, as part of campaign of revenge, poisoned well water, and implemented other policies that helped it spread.

This is the model Bill Gates is working from when he makes his claims for numbers of casualties. They're preparing us for their manufactured pandemic false flag.

mercury used in vacs is not good but what is ruining our kids is They are using Human Tissue in our vaccinations and doing it on purpose to destroy us! Go to Jim Stone Freelance site for the Facts on this! And watch the documentary
"Vaxxed". Get this info out now faggots!!!!!!!
Vaxxed

Hi guys, can we meme a virus outbreak into existence? Not in our own countries but maybe in africa or something? By the grace of kek, we can meme it, lads.

This.
People still don't think the government has psychics who can stop terrorists.
If a terrorist plot wasn't stopped, it was allowed by government.

Agreed. Fuck Bill Gates. He could've put that money towards the American people, instead of some niggers in the Nigger Kangdom.

You don't think a simulation can be hacked?
They are called demons.
Super life hackers.
The government hires some to track others.

>In fact, there was a case not too long ago where a box of smallpox samples went missing from the CDC, IIRC
I remember this.
No one could definitively say what happened. Scary shit.