Sup Forums is blind of their privilege because you all have never experiences oppression, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't, just like it shod be

Isn't accusing someone of not understanding or experiencing something a form of oppression?

Didn't Jim make that manlet cry?

White privilege is an anti white conspiracy theory

"imagine being a cuck and being treated like a cuck your entire life and being totally fucking blind to it because you have 0 perspective"

What was Jim's original tweet?

stop oppressing me bigot

You try being the only white kid in a school of black kids.

Worse yet you dont speak a word of fucking english because your parents escaped just from the soviet union.

I was spat on , violently attacked and assaulted all for being white. This was in middle school of 1980's new jersey.

So fuck you and your privilege too!

I'm black fuck off and die

and some faggots will call you a special snowflake for it. I received similar treatment from "peers" in middle school in the 90's as well as them stealing multiple bikes throughout my life. Don't live near the hood, kids

He's replying to some manlet from MTV who hosts a show where they try to dox trolls

Imagining being beta and being treated beta your entire life and being totally fucking blind to it because you have 0 perspective

Kek

>tfw 4'6 nig

Jim is based

>steven bonnell
>getting cucked by naniwa the swedish viking
>literally raised his child for years

top cuck. I remember when he was kinda cool

Maybe we should just have a geographic area where we're all sent to and then minorities and aberrants can live free of the pain we cause in their own place. Why hasn't anyone tried this before?

Does Destiny have a confirmed height?

can someone explain why white people would want to end white privilege?

Yes, because we all have different levels or ability to handle things, so some people can be totally fine with something whilst others aren't.

Jesus Christ, libshits can't into bants at all.

>MISTER MEDIOCRE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN!!

Imagine being that fucking stupid.

Imagine being black but somehow knowing what it's like to be everything else. There's something hilarious about this idea of a "back experience" that whitey will never grasp the basics of but every goddamn nigger is fully aware of all aspects of so-called whiteness.

Imagine if your parents had you when they were 15, your dad was an absentee alcoholic, and your mom was a sometimes waitress who had an eighth grade education. You grow up dirt poor bouncing from place to place. You change schools 16 times K-12. And then some uppity nigger on the internet wants to preach at you about your privelege on the internet. Fucking kek.

I don't know, I seem to remember getting patronized and harassed all the time for being white in college. I went to a rural junior college, I can't even imagine what it's like full on.

>he thinks children of single mothers can be white

>unironically being a leaf
Poor form lad

Well, okay. That's a fair call.

What about female privilege, do you recognise that?

There is such thing as white privilege.
Whites have the privilege of having higher average iq than blacks.

We really are.
I was larping as a nigger for a couple days when everything clicked into place for me.
There really IS systematic oppression of black people. They're being made even dumber than they naturally are and kept on voting plantations. Listen to some Malcom X interviews and you'll probably get it.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WHITE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE OUTSIDERS IN THEIR OWN NATION

>Metokur is getting more attention than me?!?!
>Better tweet that fucker so I show up in the drama!
I guess manlets gotta stick together

Who the fuck takes Bonnell seriously?

I know how that feels. I never fucked blind... Or ever...

i don't think i could be any more tired of hearing about other peoples oppression.

or my supposed 'privilege'

trex-armed apartment dweller from omaha plays with children's toys on stream as findom to other hopeless shutin paypigs

We get it. You didn't like carpet cleaning. Go nuke Mexico already, holy shit.

We don't experience oppression. We are oppression. Now get the fuck out, shill.

No. However, I have had many experiences with a grammar book.

Most of us are here because of excessive oppressive internet nannying and real life anti-white oppression.

But keep pretending white people don't have any reason to be offended at the anti-white pogroms currently in operation against us. I'm happy you're pretending, it will make it all the more baffling and infuriating to your adherents as we keep voting in conservatives, moving away from urban centers (white flight) and so on.

Eventually all major cities will fall under their own weight from a lack of white people, or "wypipo" as you can no longer bring yourself to type out our ethnicity.

In short, this shit should be saged but I'm going to give you fair warning here, the brainwash is being rejected and you'd best adapt. Move this up the chain of command, escalate this, because if you don't you're fucking finished.

>father is native american
>mother is irish
>grew up in the slums with a bunch of Somalian and Cuban immigrants
>still get told I wouldn't understand oppression

>Didn't Jim make that manlet cry?
source on this? i keep hearing it

imagine being told everyday that your opinion doesn't matter because of your skin colour
Now imagine you try and do something about it and tryo make the world a better place only to get your life ruined just because of your skin colour
also you dont really identify as a race you identify as a human who happens to have a light or paple skin colour
>YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER AND SHOULD BE GASSED
This is what todays society is dealing with.

>lesbian black professor looks at you
>"looks white (((presenting)))"
that's all it takes, you a white man nao bro

they went so far beyond the event horizon and ate all their own dog food, there is no going back

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

kys im not white and have never been oppressed

>DURRR
>strawman

fuck off, child

Yes, Steven. Imagine being white and being treated white your entire life and being totally fucking blind to it because you have 0 perspective

And then trying to say how all white people are privileged, having 0 perspective.

You fucking gnat. Or maybe you dressed up in blackface and went into the hood or signed up for one of those slavery simulators like the insufferable cracker-ass cracker you are.

As a white person, Steven. You. Are. A. Fucking. Cracker. You cracker. You cracka-ass-cracka bitch. You white bread motherfucker. There's white, and then there's those like your cracker ass. Cracker. Honky. Fucker probably even knows what the inside of Whole Foods looks like.

>maybe you dressed up in blackface and went into the hood
I heard if you do this for longer than a few minutes you'll actually turn black.
Originally there were only a few black people until some white guys decided to make fun of them by putting mud on their faces.
The rest is history.

>imagine being black and not knowing you're a nigger

he speaks the truth

Blacks in america are amongst the least oppressed people in the history of the entire planet. Looking at laws, welfare stats, employment forcing, and other kickbacks, et cetera, the system is racist in their favor. They pay a fraction of the taxes white do and receive significantly more from the government. They are considered to be "protected" in courts, meaning that the first amendment is invalidated when discussing them. You can find settlements in the millions where black men got paid because they were called mean words. When that happens to white people, its business as usual.

wait when did jim get unbanned from Twitter