LIVE: Police Update on Minneapolis Shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=77-OKCanYJo

Scheduled to start soon, but who knows...

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2017/07/18/bca-police-shooting-details-ruszczyk
google.com/search?q="Mary Kate Gaffney"&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want to report a rape.....
>Stop complaining, woman
>Bang, bang

This should be good.

Agreed. What has come out so far makes little sense.

>move to america
>get shot

If this happened in my country this nigger would be killed by death squad, Guaranteed.

go back to sleep, Philippines

>two non-white males, two white females
such diversity

Starting now. Mayor talking.

>mayor is a woman
>can't read
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

What information have they shared so far?

It's morning here, i'm watching this

Oh man, this Mayor sounds high.

The mayor is a mess. She's probably giddy inside, thanking the good lord it was a white woman and not a black.

The Somali officer was sitting in the passenger's seat of the vehicle, and shot the victim through the open window of the driver's side, reaching across the driver in order to fire. Pretty dramatic.

that was known earlier than tonight; what was new for tonight that she's sucking BCA dick over?

They're going to throw this shitskin under the bus. Usually police circle the wagons around a cop after they shoot somebody. Their silence up until now speaks volumes.

what the hell is a "Somali Leader"?

AYO WHEN DO DA WHITE PPL RIOTS START?

>"I've also been talking to Somali leaders in our community."

>-- Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges, July 18, 2017

RIPO Minneapolis

>letting women and minorities be in charge of anything

typical

wow, this press conf is a big nothing burger

Here's a question, why hasn't the officer been arrested? Such a clear lack of cause and the lack of statement by the shooter warrants an immediate arrest.

>It's all women and Blacks.

This really makes me think.

And white people blocking the freeway and chipping out in 3...2...1...

He's been placed on paid administrative leave.

We can't let our diversity become a victim of this tragedy.

Holy fuck. How is the other officers ears? Can't imagine they'd feel good after a gun going off literally in front of his face.

Linea Palmisano seems alright

"sleep tight memey"

This. It's important to remember that the Somali community is the real victim here, as they will now be subject to racist hate from white right-wingers.

>black life ended by police
oh shit, worry about property damage and riots
>white life ended by police
OH FUCK OUR FUNDING

>Current year
>Still believing it's just a war of ideas
Race War Now!

The Somali Cycle

I for one stand by the Somalian community in the face of the inevitable hatespeech and racism. If I have to form a human chain around them, so be it.

what other services does the mayor provide?

>what conduct

I don't know, maybe the one where he shot the white woman

The reporter was asking about the incident where Noor was accused of falsely imprisoning and strip searching a woman.

Daily reminder that there will be memorial services where "leaders from the Somali community" will show up to show how sad and "totally like white people" they are.

Also,

>This officials in this press conference are literally 3 women and 2 Black. No city for white men.

>raped by Somali
>shot by somali police to keep somali rapist out of prison.

Literally Hillary.

It's not baffling to people who know the true nature of niggers

i was inside a room when a retard accidentaly shot his gun and i have tinnitus and hearing loss now i bet the cop is deaf as fuck now

This is the new information from the BCA tonight: the driver was startled by a loud noise prior to the passenger firing through the open driver-side window.

>loud noise, justified!

mprnews.org/story/2017/07/18/bca-police-shooting-details-ruszczyk

Assassination by nigger cop...and our (((media))) treats it with kid gloves.

This is the most condescending bitch I've ever heard.

Police should only be charged if they shoot someone wrongfully with malicious intent.

If they are just incompetent then whoever it is who trains and certifies them is at fault. Being incompetent is not a crime, even if your incompetence causes someone's death. Part of being incompetent is not realising that you are incompetent. That is why we have systems of training and certification.

This Somali nigger should never have been let out on the street with a gun and badge. It is the people who certified him who should be held to account.

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaap

It sounds like they're going to say that the black officer thought that his partner was under some sort of attack -- perhaps being shot, etc.

You mean he dindu nothin?

I can't stand seeing this nigger anymore. Life in prison NOW

>Being incompetent is not a crime

We call that manslaughter

Keep in mind, this is the same city that sent several people from /k/ to jail for defending themselves. Fuck somaliopolis

sleep tight memey

Police officers receive extensive training and should be held to a higher standard. If I shot this woman as a non-cop, I would have been arrested that night. If the cop cannot provide a reasonable excuse, he should be arrested immediately as well.

My guess is the cop saw her cell phone and he thought it was a gun. He panicked and fired his weapon. When a cop fires their gun it's to kill, not to shoot in the leg.

Still better than Britain, where Muslim leaders give out complimentary white girls to celebrate the latest attack.

I made that point last night. Maybe even powder burns. I would have shot him for that if I was the other cop.

When a cop fires their gun, they generally fire wildly and are more likely to hit bystanders than their intended target.

>Being incompetent is not a crime
Doctors

>Aryan goddess gets raped by some Muslim
>Calls police
>Police officer shows up
>He's Muslim
>Aryan goddess gets shot

We have failed to preserve a safe society for our women. We are failures of men. We should drive the Muslim savages out! And, crush any cuck that stands in our way!

That just might be the world's weakest chain. It literally couldn't handle hanging sheets from a clothesline

I don't think she was the one getting raped she just went outside to see what's happening

Our former FBI director felt the same as you. That's why Hillary isn't in jail. It's called negligence and it is a crime.

The police are heavily advised and coached by their union representative. The time off given to a cop after a shooting is to to give their union rep time to concile. The public never receives this opportunity.

Im going to loot some golf clubs and new tires for my car.

don't forget the TP and milk

sleep tight memey.

I want superb owls

When was the last time someone from the White House went to jail? It just doesn't seem to happen anymore. It's part of the current power structure.

Give me a quick rundown.

>When was the last time someone from the White House went to jail?
trump will be in prison by the end of the year once the evidence of his putin connection finally becomes public

>somali kills an innocent woman
>'the somalis are the real victims goyim, dun furget'

This is to be expected in the low-trust society the USA has turned into. Police can't do their job because of 'muh racial profiling', political tensions & fear of cameras.
Thus the job becomes a shit one. Good cops leave the force & retards fill the ranks. Eventually the police force becomes a corrupt mess that loves crime because crime = overtime pay. LA is a good example.
Small white town cops will remain good but the cities will get worse & worse. The USA will balkanize eventually because white males of good moral character will avoid anything .gov

MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is still investigating. The 911 transcripts will be released soon. That is all.
Peace out

Shut up and let me be angry!

Any day now for sure!

what law was broken faggot

I bet the Minneapolis Loot Crew will be gettin shit tonight!

>2-4 month investigation over what happened when the passenger of a car shot a woman at the driver side window talking to the driver
yeah, I have a lot of faith in this process

Presidents don't go to jail. Nixon was convicted but even he was pardoned. The Elite operate under different rules, unfortunately.

Literally nothing but "the Somali community is the real victim"

Behave, folks.

Yeah man. I can't wait. It'll be really soon.

who's the fox10 blonde qt?

Police presser is over. No much information was forthcoming, as the investigation is just starting, and the shooting officer refuses to give a statement on the shooting.

WITNESS ME

Mary Kate Gaffney

It is racist to know the full truth.
The fact they turned off their body cameras implies intention and even if it didn't imply intention it should always imply intention, since why have body cameras if they aren't turned on?

Michael Savage has been talking about it for the last two days. Highly upsetting on all levels.

Incompetent doctors usually just lose their medical license and the hospital dishes out settlement $$$

Notable exception is "Dr. Death"

They never left the patrol car and were talking to the woman that called the police regarding suspicious activity of which she was not a part. The cameras being off makes sense to me. Her getting shot talking to the police does not.

Today my mom was watching the view and that nigress was ranting "police need to be punished for shooting people of color!!" Dumb cunt

really should charge both

Also as an aussie this reminds me of when a young aspiring Australian baseball player viseted your country to study & was shot randomly by niggers 'just for kicks'.
>The USA is dysfunctional and should be avoided.
>It is NOT a safe white Anglo country.

So when are the Aussie's going to chimp out over this? The girl was in America and shot by a Somali police officer. You guys should burn down the Sydney opera house.

cheers, so what was the update?

What does teddy think?

The body cameras are normally turned off. They're supposed to turn them on whenever there's a possibility of interaction with people. The dashcams should always be on however.

google.com/search?q="Mary Kate Gaffney"&tbm=isch

Bretty nice.

#MilwaukeeLootCrew was so good. Had boomer conservatives and niggers pissed at eachother.

>goyim has been killing too many based black men
>goyim needs to have a tragedy so the law can be changed
>goyim is guilty either way