If I was American I'd wake up everyday and get myself a big gulp

If I was American I'd wake up everyday and get myself a big gulp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TzBlyzu_mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't have those in dingoland?

The slurpee is a superior drink.

>I can walk to a gas station and get a like liter of soda for a dollar
feels good

You can't get soda and pour it into a big ass cup in Australia?

You'd get diabetes in a week
Yes it does

I used to work in a 7-Eleven when I was a teenager. Free Slurpees all day.

Shoo, you fucking poo.

>settling for anything less than an overpriced soda in the official BIG ASS GULP cup

I start the day by buying a 44oz (1.3 liter cup) of diet coke on my way to work for $.79, might be the most burger thing about me

You can get one of those and two hot dogs for $2.99 at a lot of gas stations. Yes, it's a great time to be alive.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>overpriced

Where? It's a damn dollar for a big gulp in Virginia.

I just go in, get a 32 oz, fill it with ice, then add water, then walk out since waters free.

Big Gulp is the only the 5th largest size, by the way. 4th if you don't think a Team Gulp counts.

And thats his privilege, whats your problem?

American here, I did that my entire life growing up. I'd head to the gas station every day after school/work and grab myself a big gulp of coke. Of course it's terrible for you and I've since stopped, but damn if those weren't some good times.

It's really not so special here because most places have free refills anyway. I was really thirsty today because it was 88 degrees so I stopped at a sandwich shop and drank 4 big cups of diet coke. It was refreshing.

we dont have 7 elevens in georgia this state is so shit tier that even 3rd world countries have 7 elevens

They're only for special occasions and long road trips

If you drink the "thirst buster" everyday you're gonna have a bad time

Save yourself the cash and buy a 2L

I get a big gulp every day on my way to work and one on the way home.

But that's the beauty of it. We have the freedom to make that bad choice. We can drink all the goga gola we want, and damn the consequences because we are AMERICAN and we are FREE!

GOD BLESS THE USA

This, it should be filled with shitty burger beer instead.

If I was Australian, I would buy a Toyota FJ70

I don;t get the big gulp, I get two diet pepsis for $3, I also get sponch and a hot dog and put one row of ketchup, some relish, a fuckton of onions, sauerkraut and a lot of mustard on it. Sometimes I put nacho cheese and jalapenos. Other times I substitute the sponch w/ a lenny and larry cookie or a simpson's donut.

7-11 also has pizza, mctier cheeseburgers and decent chicken wings.

>fuck WAWA

europe gets mcbeer in their mcdonalds even burger kings sell miller lite and were the "free" country

this argument always baffles me. You're going to die eventually anyways. You act like having the freedom to live unhealthily is a bad thing.

>advertising
MODS

>Speedway 64 oz: 69 cents
>2 liter: $1.25 on sale

>car trips to family reunions on the 4th of July
>remember stopping at some Speedway on the interstate as a kid one 4th of July trip
>drinking a Big Gulp at 7 in the morning with my brother and cousin and eating fresh gas station hot dogs and bbq chips
>see big rig coming down the highway
>decked out in full American paintjob and two flags waving on the pipes
>we try to get him to honk his horn so all three of us do the pull down arm thing
>he saw us and held his horn down for a few seconds longer
>took a drink of my Big Gulp when he did it and felt really American

That's when I learned to love America. Faggots can whine all they want about it and I know how bad soda is for you, but God bless Big Gulp. It builds memories.

But if you were in Australia you'd still be poor.

7-11 is fucking great when youre stoned their sandwiches are awesome and those cheese sticks that arent the govt cheese shit like the jerky brands organic chocolates etc theyre better for most things that walgreens has

When I lived in AZ drinks were .79 in a styrofoam cup it was amazing.

A swing and a miss

Hey guys. Woah, Big gulps, huh? Alright. See ya later!

>big gulp
>not the double gulp
what are you? a pussy?

>on road trip with a friend driving
>realize I'm in a state that sells liquor at the gas stations
>buy a few half pints of booze and a enormous gulp while my friend is taking a leak
>sipping my bourbon and coke as the road goes by
good time

Why not get Starbucks? More sugar and even more overpriced

Uhh, I have two cans have Monster Ultra a day, much better than a "Big Gulp". Also, are those things like a litre each?

I can get about 1.5 litres for a pound.

It's a rough adjustment every time I travel out of the country, paying triple that for a pipette of coca light.

This guy gets it.
Their subs and sandwiches taste batter than Wawas. I'm not stoned so much, I work outside and the hot dogs have sodium I need and the sugars OK. Sometimes I get a banana ro some yogurt, but yeah- a hot dog and some sweets is 450-650 calories, ok since you just burned 3-350 calories an hour for 4-5 hours.
the cheesesticks are bangin. 7-11 is the superior convenience store.

It quickly becomes an addiction that fucks up your life and doesn't give you anything except a momentary respite. Freedom sounds nice except people are dopamine puppets that overwhelmingly OD on pleasurable stimuli when given the freedom to do so.

How do you fit it in your cupholder though?

Quick trip > 7 eleven

Nice gets ya fat ass diet coke drinker

>not glugging down a 3 liter of moon mist before mid afternoon
youre a fucking bitch little queef otherwise
large and in charge fuckasses

quiktrip is so fucking awful just slushies and hot dogs theyre inferior to 7 11

>T. White trash

What the hell is that? Is it some obscure Yank brand?

AMBER WAVES OF GRAAAAAAINNN

>since waters free.
It isn't though. You pay for the cup, what you put in it is your business.

get on my level you fucking plebs.

>just slushies and hotdogs
Bullshit, they have other kickass food.

It's Mountain Dew for Juggalos

whoops

a pound of money sounds like a lot of cash. I mean, a bill weighs a gram and who even knows how many grams are in a pound?

Issue is that they're replaced by another wave of fatties.

No joke, American cars handle them just fine, every European car I've had doesn't even come close to fitting

The big gulp runs out suprisingly fast for me

2 liters cost 78¢ at my local grocery store.

I haven't gotten a big gulp in over a decade

ohhh, my one youtube weakness. those mres he comes across are fucking amazing. the french wine one was awesome, and the russian one was literally lard

that i can find in a regular gas station i can buy deli sandwiches in 7 11 that are fresh organic nuts or candies or anything i would usually go to walgreens for

£1 used to be worth one pound of gold, it's where it gets its name. Also, it's like $1.25

Boogie pls go

what is a big gulp?

I want to buy an MRE, the issue is the cheapest I can find are Korean ones for £20. The contents tend to look nasty and you get fuck all.

Sheeeeit 88 cent refills everyday all day. Just bring your cup. Wish i was kidding. I see some shit.

If I were an Aussie I'd wake up every day and have a good suck on my dad's big hard cock, like every good Aussie lad does.

i havent had a bite in weeks!

They have that shit to?

I know mate, I was trying to bait people using my flag and stereotypical American stupidity as lures

Think of a cup you get from McDonalds, but it can hold 1.5l of coke.

>Korean ones for £20.
>tend to look nasty and you get fuck all.

why would they sell korean women for twenty bucks?

>there are offices in Germany and Japan where highly paid people discuss modifications that they need to make to their cupholders in order to compete with American cars.

I know, I thought that I'd clarify for those who didn't know.

Please tell me that roll of toilet paper in the lower left is shopped in...

i fill this up for 96 cents btw

Kek! Go to a massage parlor and you can probably get a Thai girl for £20.

>an addiction
You're so fucking off it... I've gone periods of 3-6 months of straight up not drinking any caffeine after a semester (4 month period) of drinking a coffee and a coke every day. If you think you can actually become addicted to caffeine to the point of no control (or any loss of control really), you are a weak human being.

hahahahaha!

You're an alcoholic

You already suck muslim cock so switching to your dad's would actually be an improvement for you.

You've probably just got a high tolerance.

Is the roll of toilet paper for fapping?

For me, its gotta be the Big Gulp.

in places that have 7 11s theyre everywhere almost every block

My dad is muslim, you fat retard.

that or swabbing under those fucking tits

youtu.be/3TzBlyzu_mM

And furthermore, becoming "addicted" to something isn't always a bad thing. If you're addicted to something to any point of no control or loss thereof, then it is a bad thing.

Caffeine at most can give you headaches from withdrawal, and they go away in a day or maybe two depending on how long you've been on and how long you've been off. I'll never understand Sup Forums's autistic obsession with caffeine. I get video games and masturbating, but caffeine provides a benefit that helps with productivity, and you can quit it whenever you want to. If anything, caffeine's slight addictive qualities only make it easier for you to plug it into your day as part of your daily routine.

I do every day tbqh

It's my only vice, fuck off ye wanker. My diet is only whole foods and mostly organic, quality fats, lots of green stuff, lots of spices. I'll take my chances on some sucralose.

I guess that makes since being in pakistan and all.So uhhh....i'm also looking for proofs....

america is not the land of the free, it is the land of the fat
that does sound comfy, but never drink and drive

I can't imagine it has anything to do with tolerance because I'll find myself accidentally going without caffeine for months at a time without even realizing I'm off of it until I drink another. Caffeine is harmless.