I want to starve myself for the next 10 days. Can I go into politics while being fat? Would you vote for a fat guy...

I want to starve myself for the next 10 days. Can I go into politics while being fat? Would you vote for a fat guy? What other changes to my body would grant me extra points in politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lazy fuck, just exercise.

it will send you down a eating frenzy that'll make you fatter, you dumb fuck. and then you're gonna think ''well shit i tried'' and never try to lose weight again.

ok, I guess, certainly not. Erm, bellend gauges?

If you're going for the vain vote, you may as well alter you appearance in every possible way, skin color etc... I don't care if you're obese, its what your message is.

Want to lose weight? Change your diet and instate portion control on what you eat. Count calories if you have to. It's incredibly simple in theory but you need to realize this is a life change on your part.

stop drinking soda you fat shit

>I want to starve myself for the next 10 days.
Isn't that the traditional diet of poland?

Just do what Rob Ford did

I only drink Pepsi Max without sugar.

You're thinking of the Ukraine

>drinking the fat juice jew

Drinking any of it won't help you. At least restrict it to weekends if you don't want to give it up, but realize you won't really get anywhere if you're drinking it daily.

>Can I go into politics
no
>while being fat?
double no, but it doesn't matter because you can't anyway. the political caste is incestuous and their ranks are CLOSED. go ahead and try, you will lose everything.

Chris Christie did it, so can you.

>What other changes to my body would grant me extra points in politics?
Try cutting your dick off.

I voted for a fat guy and I would do it again.
kurwaa

Why drink soda at all? Need some artificial flavour to choke down sustenance? Gain some willpower and start drinking water, start exercising, start eating right. And no I won't vote for fatty.

being white, tall and good looking would garner you most of the votes of indifferent females

Count calories. Eat about 500-700 less than you need to maintain weight and you will drop about 0.5 kg per week.
Eat food with low amount of calories and you will still feel full after a meal.

Do some exercise if you are not to lazy.

you need a prominent chin. think mitt romney except racist. moonman is a better example actually. if you don't have a good chin you should be able to find a reputable plastic surgeon to give to a chin implant. just my 2 cents.

>posting in polack neet threads
lemao

Fat people lack disclipine=mentally weak. Get thin or gtfo.

Mr. Spencer, no one cares that you've gained some weight. People don't like you because the left thinks you're a nazi and the right knows you're a commie.

Get thin. WOuld not vote for a fat guy.

Should add that starving doesn't help. It will make you look skinny fat instead and thats ugly as fuck.

If you can even exercise or lose weight just forget about politics. Go to your local pub and pick up some 40-50 year old trash acting like a 20 something year old.

Because then you are a sad fuck and she will be the perfect partner for you.

>taking advice from a Sw*de
ISHYGDDT

We once had a president so fat he got stuck in a bath tub, Canada had Rob Ford recently.

Wouldn't worry about it.

>starve myself for the next 10 days

Yeah, don't do that. Start shoving lots of fruits/vegetables down your throat plus plenty of protein from meat/eggs, and start walking. Jog for half a second if you can manage it.

Go get 'em champ.

Starving isn't good OP. Just cut out the sugar and fat in your diet and depending on your age you want to start eating pretty much only protein.

>all this health advice from Americans
lmfao

You will fail. You don't even have the willpower to eat a -500 calorie deficit for a week, what makes you think you can fast for 10 days? You will be weak and fatigued, you will lose sleep, you will feel sick, and at some point, very soon, you will break down and binge, negating any progress you have made. Without proper diet and exercise, like the entire world has been telling you all your life, you will never lose the weight. Also

There's nothing wrong with not eating to lose weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM