Please don't tell me they got to spiderman

Okay Sup Forums I haven't seen it but knowing the movie industry today I must ask, did the libtards get to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/07/17/spider-man-homecoming-suffers-largest-second-weekend-box-office-drop-of-the-mcu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Flash now...

I want to be an hero now

Just look at Mary Jane.

Hollywood is fucking full of jews and liberals. They will get to every series you ever love and fucking ruin it. Why would you ever think otherwise? They don't even hide it anymore, dude.

S-she's not MJ m-mate pls stop

She's Michelle Jones, not Mary Jane.

Why do you care?
Spiderman comics have been garbage for the past 2 decades, and out of 6 Spiderman movies, only two were decent.

Pretty much.

Main villain is a race traitor who is the father of one of two of Peter's brown love interests. He also kills the white shocker, and has him replaced with a black one.

The entire movie's underlying premise seems to be subconsciously replacing whites with nonwhites. They talk about how the cast is so "diverse" but almost every character is half black or black.

I like the character, I grew up with the 90's show (I'm not a 90's fag calm down) and I'm just always hoping that they somehow make a good spiderman movie again someday

They won't, it's capeshit, at most it can be a 5/10.
I'd rather see the entire superhero fad die, or even blockbusters themselves.
LOTR were the last actually good blockbusters.

I think I see why everyone seem's to like Mad Max now, because it didn't do all this ethnic diversity shit

No love for Mad Max?

The villain is a race-mixer

Nyet and anyone telling you otherwise is a moron

>The love interest is a mixed-breed
She turns out to be the daughter of the villain and has to fuck off at the end of the film refusing Pete

>MJ is a brownie

Not Mary Jane and she is a bitch through and though

>Flash is a poo
So what? Flash was a dick anyway.

>Best Friend is a brownie
He is a literal amalgam of several characters with various backgrounds

People are getting their panties in a bunch over literally nothing.

No.

The libtards? The Jews got their beaks very deep into that shit, yes

Some of us enjoy agent venom, fuck face

It''s degenerate bullshit. They talk about how the Washington Monument is built by slaves so the black dog MJ wont go. Im there to watch a fucking movie, not get a SJW history lesson.

Fuck that movie. The best spider-mans are always the first ones because the only interesting shit about him is his origin story. Its objectively the worst franchise every time.

She was a white guilt cunt the whole time too.

They wont even have normal Venom. Besides Agent Venom can be anyone, it's a different universe apart from the comics.

Only you and the other edgiest fucking edgelords ever. Congrats.

It was produced by the same woman who produced the "new and improved" Ghostbusters.
That should tell you everything you need to know about it, user.

YOU'D BETTER BE FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW

First five minutes into the movies and you have someone correcting another person on the terminology for indians and native americans.

DON'T FUCKING TELL ME

JESUS CHRIST NO

I know a lot of people say litterally sarcastically but I am not.

Litterally within the first 15 seconds of the movie the bad guy gets a comeback from his subordinate that you are supposed to call Indians, Native Americans.

The "Not MJ just has same initials" black girl goes to the Washington monument then the teacher asks why she would rather not go inside. "I don't want to a monument built by slaves." Or something to that extent.

>moar kill whitey propaganda

MJ is a SJW and thinks the Washington monument was built by slaves so she as a halfie daywalker ass bitch won't even go into it

I went to my local library and literally researched this and it is 100% bullshit, Hollywood now just makes whatever they want racist despite the fact it was actually not and the sad part is people will believe them

There isn't a single source anywhere that says slaves built the Washington monument but a huge movie makes the claim.....

How did I just now find this out

What do you mean with that the libtards got it? Anything that has ever been produced by hollywood is already kike-filth.

Daily reminder that Tobey Maguire will always be the best spider man.

I admire your optimism that the movies would ever get far enough along the timeline to reach Agent Venom before yet another reboot

I can confirm that this actually fucking happens in the movie, the le dumb white professor talking to her says "i'm sure the washington monument wasn't built by slaves" and then it pans to a black dude giving him a nig stare

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

It seemed like the writers were mocking her character for being a tryhard leftist edgelord. Notice at the end she lightened up once everyone began treating her like a friend.

superhero movies are shit, comicbooks are shit, grow up.

>kek flag
>"libtards"
>hollywood trash
You've got a lot to learn about Jewish degeneracy, kid. Heil Hitler!

Spider-man has some of the most fun villains, but none of the movies can ever really capture that. He's most fun when he's facing multiple villains, which is why people want a Sinister Six movie

this movie poster looks like shit. Sony made spider-man look cooler and edgier. people were saying that marvel doing spiderman this time around would be a great thing, I don't see it

wow (((they))) buried that fact as best as (((they))) could. (((they))) knew what would happen if it was brought up

(((they))) are evolving

Greatest movie of all time.
I play it constantly on weekends.

If it was anyone else though, it would take away from flash losing his legs and aspiring to become a hero, all hopes of that are completely gone (as if there ever was to begin with though)
Not a chance, but could you imagine hard r agent venom movie, almost thinking like the 90s spawn

The fat Hawaiian chink nigger ruined the movie for me.
He's more annoying than the little girl in Mrs Doubtfire.

ewwwww bottom pic legit infuriates me and i say that as a minority.

exactly they will never have a agent venom movie

no one needs a reminder of that

It accurately reflects NYC demographics

no goy, err, ...anom.

spidermans are good. pay no attention to the 4chans.

lets go watch a movie. they are fun, anom.

Wew. I'll have to get drunk and stoned just to even force myself to watch this garbage. The trailer alone is JUST.

>Original with based Gibson was awesome

Quote from Gibson:"The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!"

You will be pleased to know that Spider-Man: Homecucking is "underperforming" at the box office.

ign.com/articles/2017/07/17/spider-man-homecoming-suffers-largest-second-weekend-box-office-drop-of-the-mcu

3-4 cringy SJW moments

Targeted toward young teenager, they hit their audience and missed adults while doing so

Oh and before a stinking bilgerat tinks ta be goin and 'asslin me for supportin da Pharisees and Phoenicians, I'd be hoisting me goods off ov some dumb tradeship merchant!

fuck realism, it's a fucking super hero movie, it's not very realistic to begin with

I prefer Thunderbolts Venom t b h, and he still may make an appearance if they play their cards right

(((They))) CREATED Spiderman. Lol capeshit has always been propaganda

>Spider-Man is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee

>Stan Lee[1] (born Stanley Martin Lieber

The other famous comic book guy along with Stan Lee is Jack Kirby.

>Jack Kirby (/ˈkɜːrbi/; born Jacob Kurtzberg

Holy shit, I had no fucking idea.
Glad I'm not wasting money on this shit