Series is about people of different races and cultures coming together...

>Series is about people of different races and cultures coming together, including a group of short people with big noses famed for their greed and technical prowess, and joining up for a common cause
>Sup Forums loves it
Really activates my almonds.

i like the part where the rohan killed a bunch or orcs and burned their bodies

I like the part where they all maintain what is culturally significant about them without getting culturally cucked, and they all go back to their respective homes when the war is over

>elves fuck off
>dwarves remain hidden in their rocks
>hobbits are in their shire
>white man's age comes to fruition and takes charge of the world
What's not to love?

Yes, different people and cultures of the same race. Fucking retard.

> This one will really get them eh Mordecai
sage

This. Sam and Frodo go back to the Shire to have their families, they don't immigrate to Gondor. Legolas doesn't go back to seduce little Hobbit women. They all go back home.

This. LOTR is Nationalism vs. globalism.
Pic related. Moop da dedu bix nood muhfugga

You'll notice they all live in their own territories and not a multicultural nation, and all the civilized and productive races fucking despise the niggers (orcs).

There are few concepts greater or more alluring than that of rivals uniting against a common, more deadly adversary.

If tomorrow a bunch of alien assholes showed up and leveled a bunch of major cities as the first salvo in an intergalactic war, I fully expect even the biggest anti-multicultural, anti-globalist people on Earth would be cheering for the human species to band together and go wreck their shit.

>Small nations bounding together to repel an overwhelming alien force hell bent on conquering the continent.

Gee it's like this never happened before in history.

They come together for mutual protection against invading easterners, and then continue to keep their races and cultures separate and unique.

They go back and their land is taken over by orcs. They fight them off and then eventually leave to go to the place where the gods livr and i think the elves.

Notice how despite their differences they are all white
Its about uniting Europe retard

Sup Forums only likes it cuz the author was a right wing traditionalist

LOTR is species not races of coure they stay in their own zones. Interbreedibg tge only reason Neanderthals didnt kill us off in Eurasia.

They "races and cultures" are all allegories for different regions of not merely the same race, but the same two farking islands.

LOTR is so based that the orcs aren't even necessarily blacks or Moors; they're continental Europeans. Tolkien was the first Sup Forums poster.

Also Tolkien was anti allegory he wanted to create a new folklore or myth for England.

But yeah is very reactionary, of the traditional variety, he hated industrialism and was very religious

you must not know much about the Dwarves.
Lemme educate you.
There were seven Dwarven clans in total.
Three in the west, four in the far east.
The Dwarves frequently fought for "the bad guys".
Even the "good" Dwarves (primarily the 3 western clans) sometimes did evil shit, like killing the Grey Elven King (Thingol) and stealing all his treasure.
Dwarves frequently and inadvertently caused evil due to their obsession with gold.
Their greed caused them to dig too deep and awaken a Balrog (literal demon).
Their greed frequently attracted dragons, which not only affected Dwarven cities, but any neighboring human/elven settlements.

Clearly, even Tolkien was critical of Jews.

Because the Shire stays for Hobbits, Rivendell stays for Elves and wherever the fuck the dwarves live stays for the dwarves. they just unite to stop the Orcs from invading.

after the war, some Dwarves (led by Gimli) went to live in the abandoned caves of Helm's Deep (Aglarond).
Some Elves (led by Legolas) went to live in the abandoned Woods of Ithilien.
The only "multicultural" kingdoms were that of Isengard and Mordor, the bad guys.

maybe the orcs in the west of middle earth represent white liberals and Moloch worshiping Jews?
I mean, isn't it strange that Orcs always live like Dwarves (underground), even living in Dwarven cities on occasion, like Moria or Mt. Gundabad?
Dwarves worship Aule. Aule is pronounced like "Owl".
Owl is the symbol of satanists, like the Moloch Owl in Bohemian Grove.
Aule and Melkor both had the EXACT SAME powers.