Why does Sup Forums hate the most red-pilled religion Islam?

Why does Sup Forums hate the most red-pilled religion Islam?

Because it fucking BLOWS

>a random lost battle
well you sure showed me

Because your prophet was a murder, pedophile, a thief and a liar.

It's only a matter of time before the younger generations return to Christ.

We're tired of having degeneracy and lies shoved down our throats.

The time has come to shove Christanity down people's throats until they can't breath without God.

who is she?

I've always wondered,
if muhammed was the prophet for allah,why was he illiterate?

can god make an arab so stupid even god himself couldn't teach him to read and write?

Islam is not a religion, it's a seditious political system.

This. I used to think actually Islam was the answer to degeneracy, but it's not. It's still incredibly barbaric in so many aspects. I thought Christianity was cucked here. So many people just calling themselves Christians then fucking Chad after their first hang out session.

Then I met a Christian girl from Iraq who's family faced actual persecution for being Christian. They were also white. These people were real Christians, and actually practiced the word. ALL of the women In the family (6) Remained virgins until they were married. The one I know is pretty, smart, modest, politically aware, and a virgin. She's getting married in just a few months, and I'm envious of the guy marrying her, but he's a great guy too do it's alright, but I've never met a western girl with her kind of strong values.

What we need is STRONG Christianity again. It's actually very effective in killing degeneracy. If you put god above all, including yourself, it really tends to kill a lot of the self abusing qualities people have.

converting to islam to solve 'degeneracy' is like eating dog shit to fight hunger.

spooky woman

If you follow the pale faced Devil point of view, you are doomed for death. You fucking stupid crackers are the devil. You are the pale horse whose rider is death and everywhere you go, hell follows. The islam today is because of them sell out mixed with white mongrel pricks who are your brothers. The islam of today is not the islam of Abraham, Moses, Jesus nor Muhammad. Fuck Christianity and every white washed coon who believes in the white religion of slavery and death. "woe to the people of the earth for the white man comes down having great wrath" Not one white cracka at all can scratch the ass of the life of Jesus. None of you are like them. You are beyond what you accuse Islam of.

Because its not redpilled
calling it redpilled is like saying hood culture is redpilled because they hate fags and beat their women and destroy shit. which surprisingly is all islam does

Sandnigger religion

>Why does Sup Forums hate the most red-pilled religion Islam?

It's foreign and alien to White nations and doesn't belong there.

Because the most "Red Pilled religion" was actually created by a barbaric, child raping warlord, the only thing he did right was kill 200 jews in a single day after telling them he was not going to hurt them.

Religion is for faggots and literal nigger tier IQ morons.

Whos this bish?

Stop posting pics like this, i already fapped 5 times today my dick can't handle more

Get out of my country, sandnigger

But I don't.
Women are property.

I don't hate Muslims. I hate shitskins.

Christinity and Islam, both are just Jewish scam to brainwash goyim. There's no point in believing either. Europeans better go back to Norse, Slavic, Celtic, or Greco-Roman mythology or so. Religions and mythologies have the very essence of our ancestors' thoughts and philosophies. Believing in some Jewish scam instead of exploring our own legends and mythologies are basically ditching your ancestors

Who's this jizz juggler?

hood culture = islam. yup

>dat mindless acceptance of a pedophile's magic book
>dat lack of real education
>dat desire to live somewhere you aren't welcome

I think you're wrong.

>bullshut herodotus tier numbers
And people wonder why wikipedia is blocked in china

It's the (((Kekservatives.)))

>OMG pol Muslims hate muh based Joos and muh based faggots

>Islam is red-pilled
>Would be murdered for posting this

She is a whore user, a degenerate whore.

>Tries to promote Islam
>posts western slut showing off her legs and fake tits

You're not very good at this.

The girl in OP is "latigrafashion_" on instagram. She's Venezuelan, and you're welcome.

She's disappointingly white for a Venezuelan.