How did cuck nu-males manage to become a thing so quickly? They didn't exist in the early 2000's

How did cuck nu-males manage to become a thing so quickly? They didn't exist in the early 2000's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are some examples of Canadian shitposting witnessed in the wild (outside Sup Forums)? Post them here

Leftist control of everywhere except churches.

Jason Biggs is the seed.
Also MCR and other feelings rock albums

They've been in churches forever
I don't see people exactly preaching the new testament as it is written

Nu-males have literally infiltrated everything. I used to be a fan of professional wrestling (yeah, I know. Fag shit.) They've even got their foot through that door. It's absolutely sickening.

Cultural Marxism has accelerated, and avg testosterone level in young males is lower than ever.

This has nothing to do with Canada...

Yes they did. You're just too younge to remember emo.

dont bring gerad into this

Technology. State. Lawyers. Police. Media.

They've always existed, they just never had their own label.

Men do stupid shit to impress women all the time. Unless you were a child in the 2000s, metrosexuals were fucking EVERYWHERE from 2003 onward.

They did exist in early 2000's. They were called metrosexuals and wore pink shirts.

How so

The one thing I hate the most about these guys is their smugness and refusal to admit they're ever wrong.

You're a fucking idiot

No I'm not

Yes you are.

He's got you there.

No you're a retard

>They didn't exist in the early 2000's.
They did, but in much smaller numbers.

Internet and video games sheltered a generation indoors away from anything outside that could be potentially harmful.

Grew up in a world almost free from stress. Stress hardens people like it does muscle. Now they're soft and weak and unable to properly handle real life stressors, so they try to change reality since it's too late to change after the myelin sheath in the brain closes in in the mid 20s

They got what they desserve

Yeah but at the end of the day, you're a leaf.

He should accept God into his life, God will gift you a prudent wife. atheists are either fornicators or they are degenerates who matsurbate to anime pictures all day they never find a wife and become fruitful

Former emos who became hipsters and bought into sjw shit, they were always failures

>Unless you were a child in the 2000s, metrosexuals were fucking EVERYWHERE from 2003 onward.
U was only a kid, but yes I can confirm. I remember this stupid show on TV called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" my retarded communist aunt who liked spic dick back then (*she's a legit commie, has the manifesto in her room and everything*) watched that show on MTV or some shit. That's actually what that South Park episode was making fun of. Guys acting like faggots to be trendy. Just one of the many things that appalled and confused me as a kid. I always rememebr thinking "Why would a normal man want to dress and act gay? Won't people think he's gay then? No girl would want to date him because they'd think he's gay."

When I was in school after gym we beat up th gay Chinese kid, I Remember we held him against the wall and the big muscular nigger whipped him with the towel
We hated fags in school we used to beat the shit out of them
I don't want to know what happens in school now all the kids are probably homos they're raised by single mothers to be homos

Yes they did, in smaller numbers and they were younger. They grew up with emo music and the metrosexual shit, "Good got, real men act like faggots."

Now they're all adults and more noticeable.

Doesn't help that people acting too masculine were accused of being closeted faggots as well.

They all cut their man-buns and shaved. They were always here.

Yes they did.

Oh god I hope this is fake

They were always there. Lurking in the shadows.

Think about how many kids you went to high school with. Think about how many were "popular." One group is a lot bigger than the other.
Used to be society celebrated being exceptional. You were really attractive, you were good at sports, so on so forth standard reasons cool kids exist.
Our culture as a whole mirrored this belief until suddenly someone realized there were a lot more normies than cool kids. So now being a drab harmless little slug person who never causes trouble and isn't particularly good at anything and is slightly overweight is our ideal human standard.

God help us all.

It was the perfect storm of anti-bullying, "you're special", "Please, may I have some pussy?", and Marxist demoralization propaganda.

How is that guy a cuck? Half of the people in this board wear pajamas and drink something in their house

Is this some ironic memeing or something?

It's spelt pyjamas first of all
Second of all no, who wears pyjamas?
>go to bed with your wife
>do her
>get dressed in your pyjamas
Who does this?

>raised eyebrows
>pj's
>hand around warm beverage (only women and nu-males do this)

Also
>jewish

does sweatpants count as pyjamas?

no their alpha af

I don't own sweatpants, I don't know I never sleep in anything but boxers
I mean how can you? In summer it's 30 Celsius it's too hot, in winter its -20 it's comfortable with a blanket, mayb if it got down to -40 I might want l No pants but I never did even when it got below -20

I onlywear sweatpants at home but i do agree that sleeping with just boxers is god tier.

Its not internet and video games that are to blame, its the new rules. If you can't exercise your vital masculine impulses (e.i. chase girls, stand up for yourself when threatened, ect ect) then it warps your development. You either act anyway and get branded a criminal or racist or a misogynist and are loathed by society or you internalize the new rules and value structure and become a nu-male.

This is even worse in places where shitskins are present because according to the written and unwritten rules if you get into conflict with a mud, you are wrong and must be punished. Mexican pushes you around and you knock his ass out? Not only does he get off with a slap on the wrist but the whole goddamn barrio comes down on your ass and people consider you an idiot for standing up for yourself.

I think normal people do it, they're comfy. Not everyone sleeps and goes around the house naked like some sort of degenerate, much less when you have kids around

Come on man that's straight up bigoted as shit, I thought the Dutch were chill people.

Seriously have you never held a warm drink like so when it's cold? It keeps your hands warm.

your sense of situational awareness fails you if you cannot see that everything about this photo screams liberal cuck. How do you not get hit by cars when you go outside?

You can't wear pyjamas it's never cold enough
Mexico is like what 50 Celsius in summer? That's insane, even when it's -25 Celsius I sleep in boxers and the blanket and I'm warm

They absolutely did.

They began as the "90s guy", a reaction to 1980s machismo.

Big bang theory

>sweatpants count as pyjamas?
No, they are required when taking the dog out in the morning, and useful for this only purpose

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur

Only niggers wear sweatpants, just let the dog out to shit

>SocialJustice101

has to be fake

McCarthy was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

It just seems like the word cuck is thrown around at everything Sup Forums doesn't like, dude looks like a normal, albeit not exceedingly masculine specimen.

There is s rich diversity of climate depending on what part of Mexico we're talking about, but even in hotter zones people sleep at night using air conditioning. I find it hard to believe Americans or Canadians don't commonly sleep with pyjamas

Anything south of Thunder Bay is tropical as far as I'm concerned

>just let the dog out to shit
How fucking lazy are you not to take a walk in the morning? I live in the country though, makes it more enjoyable

>Only niggers wear sweatpants,
Ahem.

Millennials didn't start graduating high school until the year 2000. There's your answer.

Slav culture has gone downhill as of late.

I don't have a dog
I don't have time for a dog, I wake up at 3am for work, and I don't come home until 9pm usually

newfag redditor detected. that picture is from a democratic lobbyist advertisement about obamacare.

Those are track pants

>didn't exist in the early 2000's.

>tfw look nu-male
>genetic bone marrow failure disease
>5'7 100lbs because of it
>dress nice to confiscate size
>accounting major; musician so around a hipster liberal crowd

My personality & worldview isn't nu-male though. I just keep my mouth shout to avoid getting my skinny ass kicked.

They existed. They were just goths/emo/punks/etc. It wasn't ok for men to be outright feminine faggots until recently

>except churches

God you're a total retard I think

this is likely due to sedentary lifestyle and obesity more than anything, however. Could easily be cured by deadlifting once a week.

Same way this liberal,feminist rise came to be..

College.

>going to college
AHAHAHAHAHA actually wasted your money on this?
Go to the shop, work for a year, be promoted to manager and make $40,000 a year. That's more than anyone I know with a college degree makes

>Onesie
>That dumb smug smile
>effeminate posture and cup holding

How is this not a beta cuck?

Hire a bodyguard or befriend some muscle. Then go master-blaster on people who would otherwise kick your ass for your opinions.

They're completely inadequate in almost every other area of their life so being the smartest one in the room (or at least pretending to be) is very important to them. Without it, they'd have to face the fact they're a limpdick nerd with noodle arms.

early 2000s was the starting point for this shit

Obama's kids, man. It's like you're not even paying attention.

I literally literally can't even decide where to begin with this post.

Trades are literally the fattest meme since everyone should be a coder at a startup.

They were created in the 90s through a cocktail of schooling, Hollywood, and estrogen-like food compounds. The first crops just ripened around the same time and new harvests have been coming in since.

They'll do anything to get a girl except exercise and be assertive.

>Come on man that's straight up bigoted as shit, I thought the Dutch were chill people.
>implying I represent all Dutchmen
>implying I'm not chill
Easy there Paco

>Seriously have you never held a warm drink like so when it's cold? It keeps your hands warm.
I can honestly say I've never done this but that's because I don't drink tea or coffee. Anyway it's just a funny stereotype. It's mostly the Starbucks crowd that does this. They also happen to be mostly female and/or nu-male lefties.

>inb4 Come on man that's straight up bigoted as shit, have you never been to starbucks?
No I haven't.

I know a lot of you don't like this answer but it's because of the internet
Were nu-males as widespread prior to the 2000s?
How about overall degeneracy? Things like faggots and trannies for example?
Or terrorists?
A lot of it can be linked to the growth of the internet and social media

Thats clearly her token gay friend, imean just look how tight his pants are, and the "fashionable" haircut

I don't do a trade, do security just tell niggers to fuck off and you make 50k a year, don't need an education and you're allowed to carry a gun at work too.
I didn't even ave an interview for my job I never even finished high school. Just walked in, had lunch with the boss and was told I have a job

>I-I didn't understand the big italian WOOOOOOOORDS

I've got a comfy worn in pair of pj bottoms that fit loosely. Its the happy medium of no underwear but not flapping my dick around the house.

delete this

(You)

if he worked out and got neck gains he'd get that basicbitch

Nothing wrong with pink shirts. Metrosexuals killed it for a while though. I think the more appropriate color is salmon now

Bullshit. Look at the "indie rock" faggots of the 90s. Same cunts who think Radiohead and The Pixies are the greatest bands ever.

Also, hippies were the 60s nu-males.

i was making fun of sweetie girl. i didn't read your post

They're completely inadequate in almost every other area of their life so being the smartest one in the room (or at least pretending to be) is very important to them. Without it, they'd have to face the fact they're a limpdick nerd with noodle arms.

Did you just unironically call some one a nerd? Are you a TV show bully? Or do you actually think that having noodle arms is a problem in society thats run by lawyers financiers and techies?

>EXCEPT CHURCHES
>EXCEPT CHURCHES
>EXCEPT CHURCHES
>EXCEPT CHURCHES

Didn't you provide them with coffee shops? When you build everything big then everything in those big things grows big.

The only Italian you need to know to communicate with Starcucks is "Vaffanculo"

I only know her from the sweetieposting. Never actually read her tweets

No, we think the world being run by those people *is* the problem. Read Taleb for more details on alpha leaders vs revenge of the nerd fantasies come true.

I actually came to this conclusion the other day, though I was more so focusing on the widespread degeneracy in society rather than nu-males.
Though do you know of any sources that back up that claim?

>Taleb
The statistician?

Like krugman, every time he leaves his specialty he is instantly cancer.

I read his book The Bed of Procrustes. His opinions are so shit I almost couldn't make it through that tiny thing.

switched to computer its still thanks for the background. I understand where your coming from. You are doing pretty well for yourself all things considered, but the argument for trades is nonsensical. It ignores basic investment logic in favor of "how good it feels to be young with no debt and steady income". People always forget that unlike trades college is 60% women. So when you look at average salary of tradesmen at 45k vs 47k for college grads it seems like a no brainer to not risk tens of thousands of dollars in debt when you could be making money next week.

But trades are 90% men pulling bank through overtime. It really skews the numbers. If you look at just what men earn as college degree holders it blows trades out of the water.

College is a waste of time either way,

If you spend 18k a year for four years, but make an extra 10k a year for 20 years it seems like far from a waste of time.

I used to listen to a lot of emo/screamo music and I'm a conservative racist.