Why don't you have a wife yet, Sup Forums?

Beautiful millennial girls admit all they want is a husband who buys them a dog & provides leisure-filled days of shopping at Whole Foods in overpriced yoga pants.

>whole foods

yeah so smart to dump away extra cash for literally nothing special.

>I'm going to get in shape and eat healthy after I find a bf
>I will change as a person overnight I promise

>buys them a
Fuck that.

>lulu

So she's already planning on being a fatass

Well duh. Changing your lifestyle has to be gradual, otherwise you'll just relapse.

>Beautiful millennial girls admit all they want is a husband
These whores openly say one thing and laugh with their friends about meaning the other thing later.

Have you ever been an attractive guy and tried to have a serious relationship with women even a few levels lower than you? They always manufacture break up reasons and/or talk about you being an "option."

Women are too hypergamous for what you're saying to be remotely true.

wow you must literally be poor

What else do men have to offer these days?

Their dicks? We have vibrators.

Their personalities? Women are more interesting and less prone to abuse.

Their attitudes? Most of them are children that still play video games.

Face it, without arranged marriages and economic dependence, there is no reason to marry men in this day and age.

And that's a GOOD thing.

As much as I want the white race to succeed, I'm not going to sacrifice my own happiness for it. I fully intend to be a single virgin until the day I die. Only a couple more years and I'll be able to cast fireballs and shit.

tits or gtfo
and repeat that to your father with a straight face, if you know who he is

>Women are more interesting

What a wonderful shitpost!

you sad fuck go back to this is a board for men

This. I used to do modeling work and while I wouldn't attribute it to hypergamy, women are, for the most part, vapid when it comes to relationships. I'm a pretty loyal person and I aim to please my SO. However, women that I have dated think that because they got a guy that's attractive, they're suddenly three times more valuable and then decide to leave because they think they can do even better. This happened to my exams and she's now alone and from what I hear from our mutual friends, pretty miserable. Now of course there are exceptions and there are good women out there, but the vast majority will get into a good relationship then sabotage themselves for God knows what reason.

Women are being programmed to use Bezos Bucks through this lifestyle.

>then i'll feel dissatisfied with my life because i've been conditioned and cheat on you with jamal

*Ex

Fucking autocorrect.

>Their personalities? Women are more interesting and less prone to abuse.

Hahaha women are abusive and shallow af

>Their attitudes? Most of them are children that still play video games.

Women donĀ“t do anything, they just spent time on social media, paint their faces and gossip, and of course they spend lots of money for hedonistic bullshit

>Face it, without arranged marriages and economic dependence, there is no reason to marry men in this day and age.

You will be so lucky with your 12 cats and your vibrator

>And that's a GOOD thing.

yeah, i see all those lucky women in her thirties who shilled (and still shill) for feminism while buying dogs and other pets against the loneliness

why do i even answer this bait?

Men don't bitch about every little thing in life.

I think that's a pretty good quality to have in a stable partner

hey look another feminist who's never gotten laid by an alpha

>Writes about aspirations on being a mom
>Doesn't mention anything related to kids at all

Oh, I fully intend to get married via a private marriage contract since legacy marriage is so cucked for men. I encourage every man to do the same.

Why have one wife when I can spread my seed around?

this happened to me a couple times, where the woman just inexplicably leaves. but there were always signs that she was crazy beforehand, and in both cases she ended up being BPD.

generally speaking though non-crazy woman will stick around for a real man.

Zeon did nothing wrong

Cheap troll aside. There's a certain happiness women can only get with a hard cock on their mouths.

Bitch in OP wants a man to finance her desired lifestyle. Not have a real family or home. Bitch probably wants a housekeeper too.

that's a great observation

*writes down another note*

Is she talking about all those females that live off their husband (or ex), don't work and are walking a fucking dog at 10:30AM on a Wednesday while normal people are working?

So empowered.

How do I get a young fertile non-indoctrinated GF to wife-up? Fuck dealing with liberal indoctrinated college girls, because they come with shackled with DEBT and I don't want them working a serious career anyway, because I want them staying home and raising as many children as possible.

But I also want to make sure the girl I find is smart. I'm honestly considering a way to get a girl to either take an IQ test or the SATs so I can confirm high intelligence. I don't really care if my future wife is smart herself, but it matters to make sure the children are smart.

wtf is a lulu

I want a corp goth chick who will dom me in black leather.
Be less avalible. This means that they are bored of you and you are trained like a good little pussy whipped bitch.

Nope. These are not the days to go on a run with dogs or eat special feely food. This is the fucking NWO. Fuck women and fuck this society. Its time we start paving the way forward.

this is pretty much my girlfriend
>Wakes up
>uses my car
>gets my dogs hair all over the backseat of my car
>goes swimming with him
>a fucking wet yellow lab + a 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited isnt a good mix
>now have to clean my car and get wet dog smell out
>goes to starbucks
>uses cash I gave her for groceries to buy coffee as well
>buys me a black coffee
>wakes me up saying "look what I got!" as if she payed for it with her own money

I love her to death, and she really is super sweet. She is just such a fucking moron

Because of shitty humans like you the world is gone to shit. All you care about is yourself. You should kill yourself to do future generations a favour, you narcissistic loser

>Be less avalible. This means that they are bored of you and you are trained like a good little pussy whipped bitch.
I'm 8/10, more if I'm what you're into.

I've noticed shit likeWomen don't treat us normally, women treat us like ego boosts and will break up with us just to pretend they're better. What we see from women are hypergamous arrogant slobs who outright resistant happiness.

If I were any less available, a relationship would be impossible because I'm just not talking to her, especially for women I meet in public. The fact that I already knew this doesn't help, because it's a real anxiety that white women are unapproachable during the day

>approach and you're needy
>don't approach and you lose
Women got to realise they've actually made this game impossible without alcohol, if "da club" isn't where you want to meet your wife, then it's literally impossible to meet a white girl without the internet.

>Most of them are children that still play video games.
What the fuck is wrong with vidya?

I'd fucking lose it

Get an East Asian girl, user. They're exactly how you describe.

It's pretty common, at least in America, to have a woman nag you for spending time on an activity that isn't giving her attention. In this sense, you shouldn't be surprised if an American female hates men playing any vidya.