The world is falling apart and there's nothing we can do about it...

The world is falling apart and there's nothing we can do about it. Every day thousands of people submit to the media's lies and become brainwashed. How do I cope with the fact that the world is rotting before my eyes and there's nothing I can do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&index=1&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill jews, then kys

Find Jesus Christ.
That's the best advice I can give you.

Don't do this. It's a mental safe space to pretend everything is ok is you love jesus.

Train your body and mind. When the time comes to fix this, we're going to need strong, intelligent white men.

Well I've become happier since being redpilled paradoxically. I know that you guys, my brothers, are out there, and really most left leaners have never really seen a good argument from the right. They're not as cucked as e-celebs would have you think. They take the worst of the worst and sell it to you.

However you can get through to people. You must. All your forebears struggled mightily to get you here. This is your struggle. You have to better yourself and be an example of everything we claim to be and walk around with your head held high, looking strong and dressed sharply, not like a nigger or a cuck at a concert. Reject the Jew st every turn, including the grocery store. Eat food not (((products))). We're all in this together and we can bring whole continents to their knees. That is in our blood. Focus your energy outward. Network with people locally, go to chimpouts and represent. Don't brood and focus inward. The fight never ends, and it's a gift. Embrace it and don't be a faggot.

The only way forward is with Christ at our sides.

Coping is for fucking cucks. Get aggressive.

OP, its always like this. You've merely hit the point where you realized it.

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today. I take no pride in telling any of you this, I love history and changing it to suite the needs of one group disgusts me, even if it is my own race, but you have treaded down the path for too long and it is now too late.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

Looks like girl in the pic is about murder the group of children for her lord Satan

You laugh at it, force yourself to see life as a dark comedy. That's the only thing that works for me, and the idea seems to be a pillar of this forum

Historically, when Whites have been backed into a corner with nowhere left to run, they bite back and they bite really fucking hard.

Either go full nazi or full nigger

You don't have to do anything about it.

The world is headed for a total meltdown. Shorter attentionspans, dancing hotdogs, glued to smartphones and shut inside city smog, the whole world is addicted to scrolling as fast as they possible can whether its their shitty fucking tumblr memes, instagrams, FB or their ability to blow up their brain fuse by constantly masturbating to generic naked humans and snorting whatever gets them high and prolongs the attention span.

This fucking earth is diseased now and grasping for air and it'll only relieve itself when blades or grass will penetrate the thousand acre server farms and branded fashion stores in capitalist malls.

Fuck you jews you fucking kunts I want my god damn primitive sails back

Thinking there will be such things as "reading" and "history " in the future.

The reason there are on signs of intelligent life in the universe is because the Kangs always win.

Take on responsibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&index=1&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

I love it.

Accelerationism is king in todays world, let it all break down and burn. From the ashes we will rebuild the world into something new. The great reset has been required for some time now, so anything that causes Liberals/Republicans, Capitalists/Collectivists and advocates of Democracy problems is good in my book.

You know, I've been told shit like this by every class of subhuman there is at this point. Blacks, whites, kikes, spics, you name it, it probably presumed to talk shit at me at some point or another. And you know what happened? I embraced it. I started doing damage at every turn. Undermined "education" with uppity arguments, let people hang themselves with retard convictions, orchestrated the highest amount of suffering possible while I profited and got away with it every time by claiming oppression for this or that. And now that I know I have counterparts almost everywhere, I am increasingly confident that we'll pull out the last laugh on all of you before too long. Good luck - I do not mean it!

things go full circle, user

after fall and winter, spring returns

Jana is qt 3.14 virgin Christian sweet heart.

She's as pure as the driven snow.

Underrated post. Only once you realize and accept that some of the forms of degeneracy that surely dwell in you are not merely incarnations of nihilistic thoughts in a free society, but implanted with malice by those in power, are you able to orient yourself appropriately against this evil.

All you see on Sup Forums, it's not just people enjoying 'the freedom' to be degenerate, it is by design. Most people don't know they're slaves, but your chains are loosened. You need to ask yourself is, are you going to be a willing slave?

Don't listen to Finland, anyone.

It's Finland.

Read your bible.

Goodpost/10 cant wait to pillage and plunder in a post apocalyptic world

>When you talk tough while allowing millions of your enemies within your borders twice

German flag

>He thinks they'll be able to maintain modern civilization

Absolutely hilarious post.

If the West dies this world will fall into darkness.

Don't do this. You'll hinder the movement

Implying there even is a future without white people

Fuck off nigger

So far they're killing faggots and Jews. What's the issue? I can always just fake a conversion, and when eventually some other cunt rolls in and plays the liberator I'll be there to point the secret hiding spots out and identify the collaborators. An actual white man has shit-at-all to fear.