The Code: Cracked

I have been away from Sup Forums for a long while, but I had to get something off my mind. If this is already solved, then forgive my transgressions.

As a kid I knew Bill Nye as the beloved icon that got me through a few dozen science periods with his wacky antics and deep explanations.
Now I wonder where this man has gone. How could someone so dedicated to science and teaching delve so far into social disarray and parody? How could he flat out betray everything he was to become what he is now?
As I laid awake at night though I thought to myself; What do we know about his current activities and behavior? He at least claims to be a scientist, and dedicated part of his life to teaching it. He has a new show called "Bill Nye saves the world". A topic in the show is overpopulation (Also it is one of the most potentially devastating thing the planet will face) and how we can limit breeding. Then it hit me. Gender Politics, Studies, disillusion, defertilization, LGBTQQIAA2SP. It is all in service of halting population growth. War, Famine, Disease. These are what Malthus taught that limit population, but these scientist and manipulators of today are changing peoples mentalities. It's mind control. It's genius. Though it comes with the terrible price of making everyone a sheep to the government. I have said a summary of what I have to say. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/sisterhood/352314/taylor-swift-probably-isnt-jewish-but-very-well-could-be/
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nicely done.
Now study those who are the leaders of this and their links

forward.com/sisterhood/352314/taylor-swift-probably-isnt-jewish-but-very-well-could-be/

But is that a bad thing? Less people means less shit-tier humans. Less people means easier integration. Less people means governments are more effective.

Right, exactly. Now, Bill himself didn't see the light of Thomas Malthus; he just had bills to pay. His paymasters sure believe in that shit, though.

Jew nigger restarts career...

Get enough hate and like to do so...

Just more evidence that the Jews are niggers with good short term judgment.

Does anybody have the screen shot explaining jewish short term judgement? Very informative...

Ok but explain mass immigration of people known to have dozens of kids with mulitple women.

Nye may believe that he's doing something good or being sneaky for the greater good, that does not explain the willful ignorance of allowing subhumans to replace people who are the least damaging to the environment, the most concious of planetary stewardship and the least likely to breed in large amounts for no reason.

hes a paid actor. he has a degree in like business or something. he's just doing the same job he always has, playing his actor character

playing his scientist character I mean

He has a degree in engineering.

It is an attempt by the governments to incite a full world war 3. Instead of taking the blame themselves, they are letting the people make that choice.

Couldn't these dipshits invest in space exploration and colonization? Why are those that are in control so retarded? Unless space is a meme.

Easier to control, dumb down, less innovation. It's not a good thing.

Police state.

>But is that a bad thing? Less people means less shit-tier humans. Less people means easier integration. Less people means governments are more effective.

What's wrong with it? I'll tell you what's wrong with it.
Bill Nye and others are targetting the west ONLY with this kind of overpopulation/don't have too many kids/any kids stuff. The ONLY ones who he shouldn't target. The west were near perfectly running replacement birthrates with decent sized populations for their respective nation/area and thus had high living standards till this bullshit started. Now they are falling below that.

Meanwhile places who objectively have too many kids and have poverty starvation and shitlike conditions because of it, like india, africa, china, the ENTIRE middle east and so on, are not targetted whatsoever.

So whilst these retards are telling white people to have less kids, these are migrating and coming to the west with one example just 1 middle eastern woman with 12 kids, and they also have up to 4 wives per person etc.

It's the usual jewish tricks..
>a) oy vey goyim you are having too many kids stop it it's for the earth
>b) oy vey goyim you need to bring in more people because your population is dropping
>c) oy vey goyim you can't say to non white nations to have less kids eventhough they are the only ones who ACTUALLY OBJECTIVELY NEED TO.. because that's racist, you don't want to be racist do you goyim you antisemite?

Bill nye is just doing it for the money. Nothing noble about it because he's targetting the wrong group of people with it, whilst letting the actual overbreeders do it aswell as peddle multiculti multiethnic diversity propaganda in the west.

tl;dr it's achieving the exact opposite of everything you just said.

(cont)
all these 3 contradictory things a,b,c are btw. said at the EXACT SAME TIME by jews with zero problem.

The only thing this results in is whites being ethnically displaced in their own countries whilst all the non whites are allowed to mass breed continuously with their ridiculous birthrates that are one of the primary things causing those nations poverty and low living standards, and then allowed to migrate to the west. Whilst whites are told to have less children for the earth. Doesn't take a mystery what happens to the west then. White people end up becoming a minority if it keeps going. That's not a prediction that's a FACT if this is kept up.

There should be ZERO migration to the west whatsoever.. they were running perfect replacement level birthrates till this bullshit propaganda started.

EVERYONE ELSE should be asked to tone their birthrates THE FUCK DOWN.. not even for climate reasons but simply for their own sakes so they can improve their living standards.

No what you have stumbled on is part of the jewish anti white propaganda veiled as a humanitarian/environmental thing. Because if they were serious about that they would be targetting literally EVERYONE ELSE but white people.

And when i say jewish i mean it. And they are peddling all this very openly. youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE

Infact people like whites and japanese are just about some of the ONLY ones who should be told to have a few MORE kids, pretty much literally EVERYONE ELSE are having too many. What does (((bill nye))) and the others say about that.. NOTHING. Just "allow mass immigration into the west".

he a dork and has always been one

Purge the Chromosomes, Bill!

(cont)
Op is right about the whole transgender and promotion of faggotry etc. is tied into attempting depopulating white people aswell in the west is why you see it's almost exclusively targetting the west. These people will live fucked up lives and never have a normal family.

This is why there's so much big money behind promoting all this disgusting transgender faggot lesbian whatever bullshit eventhough they're such a tiny part of the population. The neweset and most nefarious twist is brainwashing parents to teach their kids at age of 5 or whatever that they can "pick their gender/sex" and "might not be the sex they actually are" Confusing the living fuck out of them and ending up with abominations like jazz who is then peddled as some kind of amazing thing by the media and big money.

THE NET RESULT IF YOU FALL FOR THIS GARBAGE IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS/START A FAMILY or have fucked up deformed kids.. That's exactly what (((they))) want. Meanwhile millions of overbreeding shitskins are brought in to ethnically displace you and will if they get majority combined in all likelyhood not GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

I wouldn't be surprised if these filthy jews also poison food and water to reduce westerners fertility and to turn them more feminine, i wouldn't be surprised about that at all, and as if that's not bad enough, the problem is it's targetting the ONLY ONES it shouldn't be targetting. And doing nothing to solve poverty and shitlike conditions in the rest of the world which is in large part due to overbreeding with shittier infrastructure.

The jews will go to hell for this if there is one. There's not even an objective argument they can make against it.

read this if you need a laugh

Another painful reminder that just because you're pro-science or anything it doesn't mean you have to publicly align yourself with politics
Nye spent too much time surrounded by the toxic elements of the left. That's why he's a snobby asshat who feels the need to bring up politics and social issues even when unnecessary
Also this

It's revolting how these mentally damaged people are mutilated like this. Especially since society makes lite of it and doesn't try to help them, but instead tells them its normal.

Don't forget the zika virus released by monsanto to the mosquito population. Should be spreading into north america over the next couple years.