White people are going extinct and there seems to be no solution on the horizon beyond autistic larping

>White people are going extinct and there seems to be no solution on the horizon beyond autistic larping

who else /nohope/ here

don't worry kek will protect us!
and pewdiepie XDDD BROFIST!!

>implying Kek isn't the solution to all man's problems

imagine getting this worked up over something that effects your life in no tangible way at all.

this is false.

Are you white?
If so, grow a pair and make sure everyone knows you are white and that you aren't going anywhere.

I'm a mulatto
How many generations of breeding with pure whites would my lineage have to go through to get to a point where the family is pure white? I think I'm about 25% black and 75% white right now.

>Low estimate of "pure" white people:
>Low estimate of Jewish population:

You are not going extint anytime soon, goy.
And the lower the number, the bigger the tribalism.

Kill yourself mongrel burger

i love fucking white women then coming here for the indirect validation you guys give me

ya'll gonna be extinct and it's all by the choice of your women

The only solution will be genome editing via CRISPR. Once it is widely available, most parents will opt to have their children take on the physical characteristics of whites. And even if they don't, at least they will maximize the IQ and physical fitness of their children, which takes care of one of the main downsides of mass immigration (lowering of national IQ levels). But this is still about 30 years away.

Another solution could be to Balkanize America in order to (a) create white ethno-states in North America and (b) dismantle the main power that perpetuates globalist-capitalism, the system that is causing whites to be replaced to begin with.

Never

You are such a le good troll!!

Its an amusing genocide that relies on us just dying of old age.

At least for now.

Is there a reason to care if you have no family? I understand having none makes you part of the problem, but if they don't directly kill me or hurt me, explain to me why I would care?

Nigga by the time we go extinct we would have all fucked eachother to the point that we'd all be the same color

it aint a troll if it's true

Nigga by the time you were a nigger we decided that you were gonna get gassed first

tough luck, lad

Uncuck your men.

Being mixed but me in a great position for you woman because I have the intellect of a white but the physical attributes of a black. If you don't understand that, it means I got a big dick and can support a family. Then at the same time you got these new larpers and faggots going around saying you need muh pure virgin. That shit doesn't exist anymore and if you do find one, good luck on holding her, even with marriage, as she will find out she wants to try out other men's dick if you are at average or below average.

Just stop being pathetic, go outside, get fit, and stop being a demanding little bitch.

Pssst, communist faggot, it's not really real. You think the undeniably greatest race on this planet is going anywhere without a fucking fight? Lol this planet belongs to us, the rest of you are literally just filth, squandering resouces taking up space and just generally shitting up the place.

Build artificial wombs, and mass produce white children.

Also just wait for high fertility Whites like the Amish to become a majority.

whatever you say white boi

dont worry the vast majority of the LAND in white countries will remain white while the proportional white population will lower as migrants enter into cities and MEGA-cities of the future.

This means that if it comes to blows it will be easy to cut off these cities and starve the populace within a week, also keep in mind that the armed forces of white countries are and will likely remain overwhelmingly white. Additionally should all else fail countries such as Poland will survive and will overtake the nu-Brazil that will be the west should whites die out, remember that it is the people that are the nation not just the geography. Even then we will likely have extensive space colonization capabilities within a century and then there are nigh limitless possibilities for European expansion.

Even then consider that if you had been born in the cold war you'd be obsessing over dying in nuclear flame, yet that didn't happen in spite of the overwhelming chances of it occurring, we cannot know the future so we should not be petrified by its disconcerting possibilities.

Improve yourself and inform those around you, follow the path of individuation and you will save yourself, this is the best possible thing you can do for your people. And always remember that the European man has faced more fearsome odds in the past, keep faith in our resurgence and if you cant do that then you don't really believe we should survive do you?

you coulda just summed all that up with "fuck more white women"

hmmm 700,000,000 which will soon go down, plus millions of nonwhites flooding white countries, plus propoganda that encourages race mixing in nearly all white countries... hmmm looks like we really are FUCKED Sup Forums.
"The most precious possession you have in this world is your own people. And for this people and the sake of this people; We will struggle and fight and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith."

Do we lose faith and accept the blackpill, or do we fight on Sup Forums?

>commies

Just to clarify, how does the autistic larping solve it?

Kike

Your future is sad without white people.

im still right

In America you're already white.

i know this very well, i'm just having the time of my life knowing the world's gonna go to shit 5-10 years from now

we should be larping impregnating white women

China will save the world.

Literally no one gives a shit.

You're white in america and most countries my dude, just marry a white girl and don't even worry in 2~3 generations your bloodline will be bleached.

This and the fact that with transhumanism, once people can change their genes at will, people will choose to be white because its seen as more attractive, thus valuable.

>no solution

I'm doing my part, faggot.

Non - whites are invading but our #s are not diminishing . I live in a lower class white neighborhood and normal people just live their lives and dont worry about this shit . Stop worrying about this shit

what're you a nigger