You fags bash on libs because they deny migrant crime is happening, but then ignore this? Do you not see the hypocrisy?

You fags bash on libs because they deny migrant crime is happening, but then ignore this? Do you not see the hypocrisy?

some snow?

Earth being earth the fuck you want us to do?

People are fucking retarded man.
>hur durrr the earth is warming we better use solar goyim pay me shekels

Migrants did not cause this.

reduce your carbon footprint so as not to fuck it up?

how about you lead by example and remove your entire carbon footprint

Maybe they shouldn't be burning all that jet fuel to fly around and take so many pictures of the damn thing.

classic alt-right substanceless reply

one jet's expenditure in the name of documenting the problem is obviously not causing global warming by itself and you know it.

Yes, I see the hypocrisy.

All of my liberal friends rant and rave about global climate change, but then produce and consume as much as they can, eat takeout wrapped in tons of waste, take flyaway vacations whenever they can and leave their computers on when they go home from work.

Also tilted sideways your image looks like a googly-eyed smiley face.

I believe in both.

I can pollute as much as I want to, I will just send some of my shekels to Al Gore to balance my carbon quota.

>Identity politics every other word.

I was raised in a time when we learned about all 9 planets, and that we were at the end of the last ice age as was proven by science. It was also proven that we were entering into a warmer period. In addition, this sort of gloom/doom has been preached about for hundreds of years.

That had nothing to do with climate change and humans have nothing to do with climate change.

Nigger, why do you think Sup Forums is trying to commit genocide? Here is the biggest red pill, global temperature is directly correlated to number of humans on the planet.

Sup Forums wants eugenics and to kill all the darkies so we can stop climate change. That is the ultimate end game

This was not caused by so-called global warming.

Retards like you are the real problem are drunk high or both?

>reduce your carbon footprint

You mean voluntarily become a peasant? Because it would benefit the new global order if people start getting used to having nothing, instead of ever believing they will have anything at all?

How about we just kill the billions of third-worlders who still breed above replacement rate and invest all the money we used to spend on social services into space technology so we can leave if Earth gets too polluted?

then who will make my shoes?

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

I don't deny it. I just disagree reducing our energy usage or increasing our energy cost is the way to go.

China

We don't deny this isn't happening, we encourage it. We've realized that the Final Solution to the Non-White Problems are to destroy the Earth. As Earth is being destroyed, the white race will escape to Mars and begin our perfect utopia free of all non-whites.

this is natural, earth is growing .
hur dur stop earth from growing human, says the ant.
fucking retards on retard prison planet.
i hate it here let me off or give me the mercy of a final death.

>Implying that humanity has the slightest ability to usher forth new climate changes on a planetary scale.
>Being so selfish and self centered that you think that your 100 years could amount to anything legitimate or significant.
>Implying that everyone on this site gives a fuck if we all die tomorrow.

>as he posts a photo of a 4 engine jet plane flying over something that can be photographed from space by satellites
this is why no one takes you fags seriously

If the population is expanding, do we not want Canada and Russia to be able to become more arable?

ignore what? you autist?

So when is your flight to Nigeria libshit?

Virgin snow? I want to walk on it.

Icebergs breaking off of other icebergs is unnatural and man-made.

What next is erosion man-made too?

/thread

No carbon footprints there.

I believe in both you inbred flea