So this came up on my Facebook feed

You can't make this stuff up...

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/17/easy-a-nearly-half-hs-seniors-graduate-average/485787001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using kikebook

This guys out doing group webinars and you're complaining about it on /pol./

No wonder the social justice warriors are taking over this country.

defriend him

>I'm a racist communist.

Have these guys never heard of Zimbabwe?

niggers are stu-

>Silver Spring, MD

Are you surprised?

we already tried niggercoin and got banned breh

This is why (((educated voters))) vote left.
Look at the shit they learn at universities. SJW science to protect their feelings from the reality (genetic differences between races and ethnic groups).

>affirmative blacktion grades
>fake major

lol all my shit is paid for cuz im black, s/o to god.

>intellectually full
I bet a twenty minute webinar bitching about whitey does fill his brain. At least he's no liar.

round face. Looks like a dark Indian to me

>doesn't state standardized test scores
Color me surprised

OP here, he somehow got wind of this thread... lmao I actually kinda like his response

At least they admit being a victim is a status.

I bet thiis webinar was actually about intersexuality because this sounds gay and he sounds dumb

Does he realize he is using the most aggressively capitalist platform on Earth? FB can't survive without exploiting peoples privacy.

Like how Apple execs can't sit on thrones of gold unless they exploit Chinese quasi- slave labor.

But they're not black so fuck it n' SHEEEEIT.

>Be Sean Page who happens to be OP
>Make a post about your SJW bullshit in a sad attempt to make you internet famous

Libs try 2 hard 2 stay relevant.

>drinking capitalism in his profile pick
A new larper

You fucking idiot. You made a thread about yourself then commented about it on facebook then came back here and pretended to like your own facebook post. Youre a dumb piece of shit and nobody here is falling for your fucking lies. Fuck you.

>Posting your own shit on Sup Forums
People have done this before and regretted it.

Plot twist: OP is a nigger and niggers aren't people.

OP here. There's people who think I'm the Facebook poster and made this thread to promote myself... that is absolutely false. I'm at the gym shitposting in between doing sets, what are you doing with your life?

All of these replies and not one fucking faggot has checked you yet.

where is the autism? have a meme

>intersectionality of race and wealth
Ah, have we reached the phase where it's ok for black people to be wealthy but not anyone else? I've been waiting for this phase - it's when the white wealthy liberal cucks suddenly realize they're not in favor of removing their own money

>creating wealth through the sale of a workshop service about fighting capitalism
Rage against that machine, I guess...

Niggers and spics can get 5. gpas in ghetto schools, but fail out of whatever ivy they get accepted to as an affirmative action entrant.

>I'm at the gym shitposting in between doing sets, what are you doing with your life?

I'm taking a fat shit at my brokerage doubting your bullshit. The scaling of the facebook post in question, isn't relative to a mobile resolution. So tell me: why do you think your Facebook posts will place you in any positive light or generate an audience for you? There's much more smug and prominent SJWs' than you. Anita Sarkeesian makes you look like small potatoes. You want that SJW money? Bitch about something more irrelevant and be 3 times as vocal about it. Then maybe some moron can swallow your load and promote your stupid belief system.

Right now, you just look pathetic.

she ended up at FAMU

He submitted it himself.

Also, be a tranny. That will get "her" more oppression points.

Why don't you stick to fagbook and stay off of Sup Forums from now on faggot

don't be a racist you fucking white male

I've actually met sean page, I went to something at the fillmore. Nigga was vaping some thc oil in the bathroom, complaining about all the white girls who rejected him, saying they were racist. He actually spent like 45 minutes in the bathroom and then just left. I went in there just to make sure there wasn't an unconscious rape victim, but no, he was just in there alone for 45 minutes... weird.

>Sup Forums is better at making up characters to perpetuate the SJW agenda than actual SJWs.

Activates my almonds.

>and capitalism

Bill Whittle was fucking right. it just doesn't stop.

>one minute ago

Nice job kid, now we know you're the niggertard

Why aren't whites chimping out about the absolute state of their countries? In a white country, where white males are paying 70+% of the taxes, all that money goes to every other race rather than their own. And while this is happening the media demonizes the whites in their own countries for not doing enough. How did it come to this? What's it going to take for whites to realize the entire system that they are the ones holding up is stacked against and hostile to them?

i hit a cia glow in the dark nigger on 9/9/99

does he fight against black supremacy though?

try asking that to them, it destroys their argument and makes them look like barbarians

47% of all high school students graduate with an A average

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/17/easy-a-nearly-half-hs-seniors-graduate-average/485787001/

This

>Acceptance rate: 49% (2014)

Jesus.

-pid

> Capitalism is raycis
> I want to make more money to buy flashy shit

Would there be widespread praise if ROOTS was remade with an all white cast?

>1 minute ago
Gas yourself subhuman

>when the white wealthy liberal cucks suddenly realize they're not in favor of removing their own money
They won't realize that

Since when do GPA's go above 4. I mean really, not even trying. Plus all that for a nail technician degree?

>4.56GPA
>2.8 million in scholarships
What? How is any of this even possible? Did she literally get all those medals for being a student? I don't understand anything about this.

fucking nigger

>That hair
>Eyeliner
If I had nigga you gay as fuck.jpg saved I would be posting it.