Redpill me on overpopulation, guys. Is it actually a big a deal as it's made out to be? If so...

Redpill me on overpopulation, guys. Is it actually a big a deal as it's made out to be? If so, what solutions can you come up with? How long will it be until the government takes your private land and gives it to someone else in order to make more room?

Also, I know that the Georgia Guidestones mention maintaining world population under 500 million. Is it all bullshit or are (((they))) planning to kill a bunch of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Redpill me on overpopulation, guys.
overpopulation is a myth because by the time we run out of space we will be forging sky cities with newer and more advanced tech.

as for resources, we learn to create digital energy.

Yes, overpopulation is a problem. Yes, the planet has a carrying capacity. Go look it up.

No, the Georgia Guidestones don't mean FEMA is coming for you.

The best solution is having less offspring via family planning and letting the problem correct itself over a few generations.

But that won't happen.

Because people are stupid.

overpopulation meme is only pushed in the west on white people. Whites are the only people having less (or zero) children on purpose.

Have you ever heard of China? Maybe something called the two-child policy?

No? Nothing?

>Georgia Guidestones
the elite are the good guys and we should just submit and allow them to do what they must.

Look at the birth rates around the world.

Africa's population has doubled in the last 20 years.

Meanwhile Europeans can't even be bothered to have more than 1 kid, if that.

Although the world does have a limit to the number of humans it can take, population growth will begin to slow and then reverse as countries become more developed.

The west is going through a slow motion collapse in order to make us more like india/africa so that globalization actually makes sense. If everyone is poor except for the few at the top there's no reason to have borders. It's the reason why our govts are so eager to import uneducated mudshits.

There's 7 billion people in the world, less than 0.04% are white americans, and the environment would literally suck your dick if you got rid of the wetbacks, niggers, mudslimes and smog-loving chinks.

This is why white nationslists don't care about cap and trade.

Just genocide all those "problem groups" and we'll be set for another few thousand years.

By that time, we'll already have mastered inter-galactic colonization.

What needs to happen, and FAST, is dumping a shitload of money into places like Nigeria for educating girls.

Educate the girls, keep them busy in school, delay childbearing.

Girls' education is the number one slower of birth rates.

China isn't simultaneously importing hundreds of thousands of Africans, kike.

india, china, and africa have a population problem.
that is all.

>Redpill me on overpopulation, guys. Is it actually a big a deal as it's made out to be?
It's a big problem. Especially because of the distribution of the population growth; the growth is happening exactly where it shouldn't. I don't know if there is anything we can do

Overpopulation is a fucking real problem, and all the retards that think in the future technology will magically fix it are deluded beyond belief. Even if energetic monopolies where to give up their profits and give us "cheap energy", waste disposal and burocratic costs will become unsustainable.

That said, it is also true that it is pushed only in white countries, when the real problem is chinks, pajeets and nigs. So yeah, until those motherfuckers do something on their end, feel free to pop as many white kids as you want.

The NWO wanted Hilary to start WW3 to wipe-out a majority of the world's population.

Do you have evidence of this? Seemed to me she just wanted to flood the country with shit. Didn't she want to take in 1million syrian ghetto trashbags?

disingenuous idiot

Great Idea

>digital energy
>i
>g
>i
>t
>a
>l
>e
>n
>r
>g
>y

>By that time, we'll already have mastered inter-galactic colonization.
We're leaving the niggers, kikes, camel fuckers and homofaggots on earth though r-r-right?

euthanasia

The threat from overpopulation comes from Africans and the stupid liberals that feed them

Its already happening in over half the world. Europe, central asia, east asia, South America, North America are all having less kids too few in some instances. Literally it is just niggers and a few sand nigger nations overpopulating their areas and in the case of Africa living off ((foreign aid)) to feed their 6 kids cattle food while they make a 7th and do zero work to better their situation or that of their communities.

End foreign aid, end overpopulaton.

The elites are already working on solutions: Fukushima, super gonorrhea, weather warfare, WW3 etc.

It is.

Goverments should make a law that prohibits people to have more than 4 children. Also we need to sterilize the Africans they are incapable to comprehend family planning. Even animals have the instict of having less offpring

Overpopulation is kind of a myth.
In countries like leafland we have a retarded amount of untouched land.
In countries like China the population density is ridiculous and it is a problem. Mostly it depends on your country and it is not a worldwide problem. People want to tell white people to stop having children though even though we are a minority on the global scale.
Basically its mostly anti white propaganda from the way I see it. It would be legitimate if they told they Chinese or Africans to stop having children.

The Chinese already have stopped having children. Their growth has come to a halt.

Africa meanwhile is doubling in population every 20 years.

"Overpopulation" is a myth, since the current Population Numbers are inflated due to:

1) Countries inflating there numbers.

2) "Humans"(Super Soldiers, Clones, Chimeras & Anything that has Human DNA)

3) People being Trafficked & those in "Breeding Farms".

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

"Overpopulation" is also a Psy-Op being pushed against Western Countries to cause birth-rates to drop even more.

Human reproductive nature is:

1) Less Survival chances = Have more kids

2) More Survival chances = Have less kids.

The problem is that in The West you have things like Feminism & Birth Control(It causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder) reducing Birth-Rates to below sustainable levels. Welfare systems are being abused by "Minorities" to become Majorities.

Foreign Aid is also hurting the 3rd World more then helping it & Bioweapons(That target Race & Sex, "Zombie" bioweapons also exist) can be used to also reduce Populations in the 3rd World if needed.

Every civilized place
>population in a slow (reasonable) decline

Not if Barb from HR has anything to say about it, and she can out-screech any of us from a mile away.

>user has idea
>Kike takes it
>Satan helps him

The way of things Witnessed