Am I white?

God fucking damn it, where is that god damn nigger lover, or did (((they))) just troll the fuck outta me?. I was hoping I'd have some Jew in me at the worst so I could go around talking about how (((we))) are the problem, but fucking nigger.
Whelp Sup Forums it was nice but I gotta get my nuts cut off to make sure I don't introduce more monkey genes into the pool
>I WUZ

ONE

nope

I guarantee you they put that shit in everyone's tests just to push (((diversity))) and to get them to empathise a little more with the shitskins. I wouldn't sweat it user.

>1.3% italian
>white

Of course not

Can I touch your hair?

well if it was a seventh great grandparent then that means that if u breed with a white women children will be white? afaik genetic traits arent repeated after 7 generations so the one drop would fade into the sea of white dna

Kike filth

Outta my way mulatto fucking shits
Whitest American coming through

>Your great great great great great great grandfather fucked his property and you are the down the line result.

Literally every single one of these tears come back w/ .1% african

You are incorrect. My Gf didn't have any African. I had < 0.1% West African though.

0.1% is enough for you to be a fucking nog. You will hang on the DOTR

I think they make that shit up, the 0.1% stuff.

blood transfusion could have left you with some DNA and this

> a brazilian

get out filthy mongrel

>I was hoping I'd have some Jew in me at the worst so I could go around talking about how (((we))) are the problem

Well done

Anything below 5% is hard to determine, anything below 1% is very hard to determine.

Hence "low confidence region".

underrated

Not mine. Worst I got was a >5% Iberian hit and a >1% Ashkenazi hit.

Zero non-European.

You mutt.

Low levels of Ashkenazi + Iberian / Italian + North African + Middle Eastern = Sephardic Jews DNA