So is argentine white or is just a meme?

so is argentine white or is just a meme?

It's pretty fucking white senpai. I'm in Buenos Aires right now & been on tinder all week.
There's definitely a lot of brown and mixed-indigenous but in the city it's like 35% or less where there is commerce. Most people here are Italian or European.

that's an indian reservoir school

it was white at some point (if you consider Spaniards and Italians white).
The marxists destroyed us, they talk about "la patria grande" the great homeland, that means lots, lots of amerindian inmigration. Today, my nation is not more, the argentine is a dying people.
oh well, at least I have the constitution.

dude, we have niggers, like African niggers all over the place... stop looking your smartphone and rise your eyes

lol where are his shoes

is he some kind of poor

the eternal amerindian, they just don't die

Fuck bro where, this is NOTHING like Europe, Brazil, etc.
By the way I didn't say it's nice here. It's pretty meh but it's much less Congo than Barcelona or Rio here.

it becomes less white every day, for much the same reasons as the US.

we should have finished off all of the indians when we had the chance

this

wtf are you on about, have u ever been to any european city? even Paris right now looks heaps whiter than this shithole...

I get on the bus and I see 90% niggers
Everywhere its niggers

The nigger from Senegal! dude they are everywhere!!! and now there are women and children! WOMEN AND CHILDREN. They are here forever.

niggers are way less than 1% of the population.
indios and mestizos, in the other hand...

argentinians killed almost all the indians they dont mix with them

>argentinians killed almost all the indians
that didn't stop them from coming back and breed like disgusting brown rabbits

They know their place though, right?

South American friends of mine say that your indios are no where near the level of our feral chicano mestizos.

Every Argentine I've met is a classless little worm

Yeah that other Argentinanon is full of shit. All the blacks were shipped off to WWII to die or some shit I heard.

stfu fag

our brownies are just like your niggers user. even worse is the fact that here, all cops are corrupt, so we have no protection against them.

Honestly, Argentina is pretty white.

They are niggers with egg's and stones.
Bunch of loca's

What do you feel about this pic