like pic related

for example i would say:
is he
dare i say it
>ourguy

and on the "ourguy" part i go into the meme arrow hand pose

does anyone else do this

Dude Kys xD

I've given up on meeting people from here or any other "alt right" types. Every time I meet someone "redpilled" and think he's a bro they always end up being some kind of creepy closeted faggot who tries to suck my dick. Been through this far too many times, never again.

I cant do this my arms are the same length

My countrymen are too retarded to use Reddit. I don't expect them to even know what Sup Forums is, not even the people my age. They are happy sharing bastardized memes from Sup Forums on Facebook, though. They'll tweet the designated shitting street meme without knowing about Sup Forums.

>not doing ">" with your index finger and middle finger
you autists don't deserve to meet eachother

Jesus Christ are you fucking retarded?

I met one 3 years ago. We shitpost vicariously through Snapchat now.

That's actually fascinating.

You can pick up subtle cues from people over time when they might say something like, "I'm gonna rip that niggers scalp off and use it as a fucking brillo pad".

Just mention Sup Forums. Every normie I've ever talked to, that hasn't been on Sup Forums assumes I'm talking about "Poland".

That's autistic.

This. I normally do that, but some guy tried to beat me up when he misread the sign and thought I was telling him to fuck off. Then I said it's the "comedy chevron" and he said "never hear of it" I said implying then he must have thought I was retired because then he left me alone.

The only person I've ever met who actively used Sup Forums was my ex gf who actually introduced me to the site back in 2012.

When I was deployed, some guys were driving around in a van with the newfag triforce and said "Newfriends can't triforce" on the back written in the dust. They were in front of me and heading to a different part of the base so I never found out who it was.

Think about what you're saying for a moment.
Do you really want to meet someone from this board?

KYS

never meet your heroes kid

put your elbow against your chest

thats cringy as fuck but actually kind of adorable.

I wouldn't mind networking to be honest.
You know, for the race war.

Underrated post.

Also OP went full potato.

I am sorry. I thought we had something. Plus you gave me those "fuck my sissi boipussy eyes". Your fault desu

im the one jacking off

Keep in mind that Sup Forums is currently trying to raid Sup Forums so you shouldn't be surprised to see shit like this.

Don't Sup Forumslacks look like this?

Test to see if im banned

I wear a shit that says F.A.G. (Fascist Alliance Group)

are you circumcised?

>OP doesn't know that it's strictly forbidden to reveal your autism in public
OP you're not doing it right. What you need to do is just assume everyone you meet is a potential "Sup Forumsster" and touch them inappropriately. If you end up in jail, that means you're doing it right and your fellow Sup Forumssters will just bail you out with their Sup Forumsbucks. Also you might wanna try killing yourself.

how do you do the /
that's a significant part of the phrase

>"Roasties are total normies, am i right goys? Kek!"
This is how you reel them in

Any of my buddies here feelin' fit?

The narwhal bacons at midnight xdddddd

>Sup Forums raiding anyone, and choosing a Sup Forums board of all things

Taggart, as a semi oldfag, I am depressed