Wow $10 Trillion... Where did all that money go?

Wow $10 Trillion... Where did all that money go?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/obama-spending-binge-never-happened-2012-05-22?pagenumber=1
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo&feature=youtu.be&t=56
dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf
thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293.
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=07&endDay=18&endYear=2017
treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm.
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2017-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2017-BUD.pdf#page=132
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2017-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2017-BUD.pdf#page=123
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYFSD
google.com/search?q=federal deficit&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqy5zUvZTVAhWI34MKHXjbA4gQ_AUIBigB#mhpiv=0&spf=1500437607783
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask and you shall receive

marketwatch.com/story/obama-spending-binge-never-happened-2012-05-22?pagenumber=1

the rich boy bottle rocket camp in cape canaveral

user said Barry has a $10B private army stashed somewhere.

Anything reported "as a % of GDP" is bogus, since the GDP number itself is bogus.

>spending growth
not a fan of either party but the fact that you have to claim "he put us into more debt the slowest" is not a good argument.

>no mention of gibs

Greene energy

Obama leaf, right on time. You've proven time and time again that you don't even know what a deficit is, yet you keep posting that image while desperately hoping nobody will call you out on your retardation.

I do know what a deficit is. Have you read the CBO report yet?

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf

I'm probably going to be a right wing retard until the end of days, but I still love seeing Obamaleaf give Sup Forums a good ass raping on the economy. You're doing God's work leafbro.

Thanks bro.

I have to say there has been a surge in compliments recently.

Too many to keep up with and save. But don't worry yours is saved.

I've grown to accept that the Obama Leaf is autistic and cannot control his actions. Rather than encourage his bad behavior I will post this picture to alert other posters of this very special poster's medical condition.

What money?

its free swipe ya EBT

If I had my way, this would be mandatory viewing for all right wing retards who are clearly too young or too autistic to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo&feature=youtu.be&t=56

>14 million

Do you know how old those are?

retard pls

Investing in our future user

Saged

See you in September Obamaleaf

I'm here now bitch.

Aaaaand debunked: dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf

DA BILLIONAIRES AND TRILLIONAIRES!

In case anyone had any doubt that the shills monitor me 24/7 because I am a massive threat to them.

jesus christ

Aaaaand debunked: thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293.
>bush is responsible for all debt under his term
>but obongo isn't

fuck you
american energy industry folded in late 2014
latest data is from Q1 2015
you think Q1 2016 will show an increase?
Can't wait to mop the floor with your tears

>shill
See: Definition of a shill, plus a redditor known as OBAMA_LEAF.

>you think Q1 2016 will show an increase?

Yes. I do. We shall see. You're right that the data comes out in September.

I honestly thought you'd be in bed by now.

But low and behold your here, post the same shit again.

So according to your chart the debt should be almost +700 billion by this point with Trump, but it's actually -100 billion. What happened?

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=07&endDay=18&endYear=2017

I'm a truth teller who drops redpills and debunks GOP establishment and billionaire globalist supercuck lies.

Tax cuts aren't spending

meant for

>talks about how many compliments he's receiving these days
>not a threat to right wing rural and suburban retards
yeah, 出る釘は打たれる

Aaaand debunked again: treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm.
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2017-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2017-BUD.pdf#page=132
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2017-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2017-BUD.pdf#page=123
>economy does poorly when tax revenue decreases
Huh, I didn't know the federal government was so needy.

Average wage? Wow I'm so glad rich people are getting richer. Thanks Obama!

How is it that you GOP shills always show up in every thread I post, at any time of day. I am a massive threat to you. How much do you get paid to monitor me. You clearly have an office dedicated to me. It's a compliment.

Also 2 things about that chart. It shows your GOP hero Dubya Bush crashing the economy. And how many times do I have to tell you to use the 25-54 not 16+. Do you know why the 16+ is only 63%? Because the other 37% are retirees, students, etc.

>percentages of large numbers are also large numbers and this is bad
>I am Obama's leaf
loser.

when are you going to do a North American tour with your graphs?

>where did all that money go?
Not
>where did the money not come from?

Blaming tax cuts is retarded. Justify the expenditures.

The debt ceiling happened. Wtf are you retards going to say when they raise the debt ceiling in August (if GOP can even agree) and the debt shoots up by 1 trillion? Seriously u retards know nothing about how any of this works. Why do you continue embarrassing yourselves?

>how do you find me so easily
Maybe if you weren't so predictable.

Are you getting overtime for this? Why am I such a huge threat to you? Because I tell the truth to the poor white voters you take advantage of and lie to?

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

>Talking Points Memo
Literally fake news

>don't use 16+ because it shows how many illegal spics took jobs away from our teens

Your entire cuck party's ideology is to slash taxes for billionaires and explode the budget deficit. I am a threat to you GOP establishment shills because I am telling the truth to your poor voters you take advantage of.

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

niggers

Can you imagine how much security I would need

The defecit rose under obama tho, more than the bush admin

Holy shit Obamaleaf calling other people a shill

UpsidedownGirlLaughing.gif

I haven't been lurking enough, I never thought he'd stop that low instead of refuting the republican arguments. (I did)

Quick, Post images of Based Bill taking credit for the dotcom boom

>posting alternate facts about the economy and arguing their relevance on a political imageboard is shilling

But he's going to post a chart showing deficit as a % of the GDP... instead of showing the deficit by the number

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

hmmm... I wonder why.

Notice how all you're doing is spamming graphs, then when I debunk them, you can never argue on the topic of the graph, you just move on to the next one. You have no deep knowledge of these topics. I've told you that before. You can't actually debate, just spam graphs. Every time I press you deeper on the topic, you jump to the next fake graph. You are a GOP shill 1.0. Very poor. You need to upgrade your programming. I have told you this before.

post pics of Bill signing NAFTA and inviting the Chinese into the WTO

The 16+ CLFPR means 16 and over so it includes millions of retirees. The reason why it's falling is because baby boomers are retiring en masse and LEAVING THE LABOR FORCE. Why did u think it was falling?

My 80 year old retired grandma is not working age. Sorry retards.

>that projection
Try harder.
>increasing taxes actually decreases taxes
Woah... almost like the Laffer curve doesn't exist...

That's false. At least learn how to spell 'deficit' before spouting lies about it.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3. It would be a similar chart in real numbers instead of %. I can make that one. I think I may have it even. Nah this is %. Next thread I'll make in real numbers as well. It's very similar. Pretty sure FRED has it.

>muh billionaires
like Goldman Sachs?

Because Democrats raise taxes on the rich. You're doing very very poorly. You need to upgrade your programming.

>Notice how all you're doing is spamming graphs, then when I debunk them, you can never argue on the topic of the graph, you just move on to the next one. You have no deep knowledge of these topics. I've told you that before. You can't actually debate, just spam graphs. Every time I press you deeper on the topic, you jump to the next fake graph. You are a GOP shill 1.0. Very poor. You need to upgrade your programming. I have told you this before.

>In every thread I post
>thread I post

Thanks for admitting to samefagging.

>percent of GDP
Thanks for proving my point. Your tricks are so predictable.

Its extremely to get fake metrics on the obama administration by playing around 2008.

Neolibs like to say obama rose on a percentage from the pit of the 08 recession, and similar things. Economically he was complete trash in every way, the aca increased healthcare costs and most of what he qctually passed was anti corporation enviroment laws THAT ONLY APPLY TO US CORPORATIONS (and some cucked eu countries).

He shouldve been seeing record numbers coming off that recession and he didnt, I dont think he had a single year of 3% gdp growth and that was with leveraging.

So in January 2007 many 80 year olds were working but now 80 year olds don't work? I don't get it. It's a line graph. You're implying old people hold a higher proportion of the population than 10 years ago, yet we have an offset from the millennial generation, do we not?

You mean Bush. Here u go.

Have a video too.

And watch as I demolish your entire fake news alternative reality.

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

missed this one

can't keep up with all these shills out of the woodwork

>debunk them
no sweetheart you only say you debunk them, and that only count to you and maybe you mom.

He's not wrong though. It does look similar whether looking at percent of GDP or by the nominal value, which isn't surprising.

>Notice how all you're doing is spamming graphs, then when I debunk them, you can never argue on the topic of the graph, you just move on to the next one. You have no deep knowledge of these topics. I've told you that before. You can't actually debate, just spam graphs. Every time I press you deeper on the topic, you jump to the next fake graph. You are a GOP shill 1.0. Very poor. You need to upgrade your programming. I have told you this before. (You)

do you not understand basic economics? somebody has to pay for all your nice shit you know.

what kind of retard are you holy fuck lowest % pay no federal taxes and you say no impact fuck you this is literally fucking retard tier

Fine I'll be the only one with the right answer.

Jews.

google.com/search?q=federal deficit&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqy5zUvZTVAhWI34MKHXjbA4gQ_AUIBigB#mhpiv=0&spf=1500437607783

What does that look like to you

Every time I post in a thread, this GOP shill shows up. It's actually quite disturbing.

I'm not sure why you are so confused by this sentence. Are you retarded?

Fun fact: the odd one out is a bullshit fake graph.

2008: -458
->
2016: -587

really makes me think

you think those gold plated spinners on all king niggers donks were free?

Exactly. Thank you. That's what I was trying to tell him. These retards don't know their numbers.

Here I even have one in nominal value, not %

I will make a FRED one after this thread. I always keep my promises.

Every one of these threads is the same. The leaf tries to defend one of the slowest economic recoveries in modern history, people call him on his shit, and he ignores everyone or projects his role as a shill onto them, in typical leftist fashion. I don't know why anybody would continue to try and debate this retard.

>HURRR HOW COM EVERYONE DOGPILES ME WHEN I SHILL FOR KEYNESIANISM ON A NATIONALIST WEBSITE DURRRRR?

That has to be a troll infograph. how can people who make less than 200k have savings in their taxes show meaningfully with a 200k increment? The metric is fucked

Big government programs can only grow bigger government.

This chart is bullshit because you could do the same with any form of spending.

"Without this spending, the deficit would be X".

Per instance, without social security/welfare/education spending (private everything), we would have a surplus.

Why do you GOP shills ignore that Bush left Obama a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit in FY2009?

You don't know how US fiscal years work do you? Be honest.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

Why don't you read the CBO report?

>CBO projects that the deficit this year will total
$1.2 trillion, or 8.3 percent of GDP.

All I see is a Google search of a bunch of random graphs. Just look at the graph of the federal deficit and it's quite obvious the deficit was reduced under Obama.

see

Anyone else find it hilarious how hard these GOP establishment shills try and fail?

Tax cuts don't need to be paid for. When you say they do, it implies that all the money you own belongs to the gov.
Nobody has to pay for tax cuts. A tax cut is just people keeping more of their OWN money.

(Sage)
It's higher than that. What they do is cook the books, shift numbers and omit some things, when in reality we're so very fucked.

Hear ye hear ye, the next bubble will crash in the next decade. It's going to be the worst one yet, and will most likely be in housing and/or student loans (more people than ever are in college [most, if not all, have active loans out], and most house purchases are between flippers and realtors). Buy silver while you still own things of value.

SJW groups and degeneracy promotion, worst american president ever.

>Notice how all you're doing is spamming graphs, then when I debunk them, you can never argue on the topic of the graph, you just move on to the next one. You have no deep knowledge of these topics. I've told you that before. You can't actually debate, just spam graphs. Every time I press you deeper on the topic, you jump to the next fake graph. You are a GOP shill 1.0. Very poor. You need to upgrade your programming. I have told you this before.
>Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" begins to play in the background

HAHA!

yet youre the maroon who thinks causation = correlation.
>we must dispel the notion...

...which means less money for the government. Are you this dense? You do realize taxes fund the government, right?

You keep posting graphs of Bush crashing the economy in 2008 and u think this somehow hurts Obama.

You're afraid of showing Obama's actual record from 2009 to 2017 because you know he has a good record.

How many times do I have to tell you that?

>Notice how all you're doing is spamming graphs, then when I debunk them, you can never argue on the topic of the graph, you just move on to the next one. You have no deep knowledge of these topics. I've told you that before. You can't actually debate, just spam graphs. Every time I press you deeper on the topic, you jump to the next fake graph. You are a GOP shill 1.0. Very poor. You need to upgrade your programming. I have told you this before. (You) (You)