ADL named the lite right antisemite

twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/887462828323598336

The strategy to mix the controlled opposition of white supremacist with civic nationalist has begun the next phase. Now jews created the most wanted men list of the alt right, putting his life in danger. But at least we now know that the civic nationalist are not jew controlled. Could the msm and sjw to be capable to suppress the lite right (or new right)? what do you think annon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/887523126485147650
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think ADL and SPLC are largely becoming irrelevant with these kinds of decisions

neither are controlled by anyone but shills are all over. you are probably shill.

>But at least we now know that the civic nationalist are not jew controlled.

civic nationalism is another word for multiculturalism, this board really has gone to shit at least stormfags knew terminology and why you never use the enemies labels and words for anything kys OP you tremendous faggot

It's like they want them to to go full blown antisemitic.....

mmm, Strange, it's almost as if no matter how far you distance your self from the "far" right doesn't matter, if you disagree with them at all they will still label you a antisemite

did they say kek means kill every kike yet

I'd say Pettibone and McCarthy serve as avenues between the Lite and Right. They appeal to both crowds. I wouldn't call them controlled, as both have named the Jew in their videos. Hell, McCarthy interviewed Kevin MacDonald (author of Culture of Critique, a book about Jewish group evolutionary strategy), which is about as redpilled on Jews as you get

there is a lot of unknow white supremacy guys in the list, where do they came from?

>civic nationalism is another word for multiculturalism
no shit really, now jews like to define all the words as always, non sense

can we meme this

I'm so sick of kikes

>alt-right
>alt-lite
Oh adl, always late to the party. All the cool kids these days are alt-white. Get with the current year, geezers.

She also got (((shut down))) trying to discuss the JQ further

ofc, if there is a will there is a way

With the repeated company she keeps I feel Brittany is more alt-right than alt-light.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/887523126485147650
lol

Cernovich is so fucking annoying.

Agreed, how did we allow him to get popular?

Hey guyth check out my bathed brown wife thatth right I'm a rathe traitor

They put that video back up and said the threat was fake in nature. It was probably trolls from here.

Holy fuck he was such a lying attention whore during the election

Yes

(((iceberg)))

what a fucking drama queen holy shit

God I hate this fag