Why don't white people create beauty anymore?

Why don't white people create beauty anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5kJ50e7N8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QZFLHvlND_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They still do
Pic related

Because they are all drug addict methheads

Refer to Spengler's civilization model. We're currently in the Winter of civilization. Creativity has been exhausted.

Because jews ruined it. Letting kikes into America was our biggest mistake

>Why don't white people create beauty anymore?

they made the fundamental mistake, to give women rights ( and they in return built a tyrannical government to syphon and waste all the men's wealth ) ... thats the explaination in a nutshell

Classic art thread?
Classic art thread

Because they were inspired by God not materialism

Bump

Well the Anglo and his retarded son did support the Soviets leading to the death of our knight in shinning armor, and to add insult to injury you bombed all our rich cities that took decades to build into the artworks they ended up being. So thank you, I guess.

Next time don't start shit you can't finish, bitch.

>retarded, unrelated reply
nu/pol/ out!

We do we just don't share it because we don't want the niggers to steal it.

That painting is fucking God-tier irl.

Because they defeated him and then stole our racial pride away and turned it into shame.

The destruction and denigration of beauty was one of the primary goals of communist subversion. "If everything on the other side is disgusting, people will like us more".
See Brutalism and modern """"Art"""". Totally subverted.

Prussian revival when?
youtube.com/watch?v=f5kJ50e7N8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QZFLHvlND_U

Modern art is literally garbage. My gf and I went to local museum and laughed at all the 19 yr old hipsters and 50 yr old cuck looking guys looking intensely at photographs of trash. The only thing in the whole place that approached art (nice color scheming and pics of clouds) fooled me because it had needless text ("WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER") over it. She was actually getting angry that every room was just some pretentious nonsense and how everyone there was trying to appear deep by looking like they were soooo moved by it. We went to the adjacent museum that has actual paintings and sculptures and of course that place was deserted in comparison.

Museum is in Fort Worth, TX in case anyone nearby wants to have a good cringe.

Truth and beauty are intrinsically intertwined.
A society fundamentally at odds with truth will instead bear fruit of perversion.

Jews control the media.
Jews control the art world
Jews control the music industry
Jews control cinema

Are you noticing a pattern here?

I guess because it excludes a lot of people and their unique experiences and stories

This is literally one of the core concepts of Marxism in action. Moral relativism, cultural relativism. Everything is equal therefore ugliness is equal to beauty.

Society's idea of Intellect > Soul

Thing is, they're often intimately entwined; some would argue that they're the same thing. In the end, they just strip the intellect of its sense of beauty and purpose.

What's funny is that most art started as an elegant background decoration for the rich. It soon became much more, with still the classical and structural quality. Soon it became the focus of attention, but now it is mostly a decoration again, because it is so bland. It's just cheap.

And I am generalizing-

I don't know, I'm just thinking as I post.
I'll try to dump my humble load

not "art" but it's beauty that was likely not even a passing thought, within the most splendid dream of the most genius quadroon

was bound to happen

Because there isn't an aristocracy who is willing to pay for it. The elites are all plebs with bad taste, look at guys Trump or Zuckerberg, just a cultureless merchant class. Also, how often do guys on Sup Forums go to the opera? Probably once in their lifetime, while paying monthly to see hollywood capeshit. There is high art but it's not as profitable as modern junk that costs much less.

Dat Handel or The Great?

Huge Bierstadt fan, Hudson River School best American

The Great

Great admiration for his work.

I'm done for now,
Someone pls dump. I'm starving for new, good art.

I don't know whether to be proud or worried.

what's the point in a retail store for apple products?

they're all essentially the same. there is literally no point in "seeing it in person" because the internet has details and photos and videos of literally everything to do with apple shit

wtf is the point? do people just go inside to see the same thing they've seen over and over again?

do they go in and ask for assistance?

>so, tell me about this iPad

Fuck it. I'll join in the circle jerk.

I don't get it

But they do.

>mfw time actually improved these things

shit-tier colour schemes on them originally

What about the old people

And where are you gonna get your cool AcCeSsorieESS

yeah i guess this is why i am not in charge of business decisions

Why should everything be function only, with no care given to form? I think we should do our best to inject beauty into everything we create. Pic related.

ps, thanks
The Trevi Fountain makes me UMFF
It should be the most normie and natural thing in the world to like classical art, but you mention it and you're always either an autist or an intellectual

Always reply to western classical art threads

I agree. It's not just classical art that's important though, but music and literature also. I'm currently working through the Aenaed and Odyssey concurrently, for example. Here's a painting of Telemachus bathing his disguised father.

Bump for art

Jews and technology broke us.

thats a dude

Mr. Spacey?

Not an opera fan. Try going to art exhibits and they're all talentless hacks disguising their scribblings as profound works of art!

Souls on the banks of Acheron - Adolf Hiremy (((Hirschl)))

Peep dis shit. (I don't know the names or the artists but they're super bad ass so I just save em when I see em :-/)

I've always been a fan of archangel Michael slaying Lucifer. I might get a high quality tattoo of it one day.

It's definitely good, but I'm not personally a fan of obviously digital art.

You have to be 18+ to post here

The death of Architecture hurts the most.

But hitler subverted the classical western ideal of beauty. Beauty in the classical world was not "only skin deep", it was something that transcends that entirely. It was an ideal all on its own.

Honestly, say what you want about hitler, but hes the guy to blame for the total loss of european colonization, his loss is to blame for the rise of PC culture since he is the most convincing bogey of human history, and if those realities werent enough, it was a european war pitting white bloodlines against white bloodlines.

Really, you are celebrating a figure who more than anyone else put the final nail in the coffin of the great period of Europa stretching from the Renaissance through enlightenment and ending in 1945.

Never again, on pain of the nuke. Where were you these last eighty years?

The only bad thing Hitler did was lose. His concept of race was not just skin deep by any means, and his idolization of the German people was mainly due to their accomplishments in both the cultural and scientific arenas.

Its more to do with treading over classical ideals of beauty, and replacing them with the american values of individuality and creativity.

Americans look at a beautiful work of art and are disgusted since anyone couldve done that with enough practice, to their thinking.

But really its because they have an unsophisticated view of art, and do not appreciate form, structure, and composition. An ugly abortion of art to them, therefore, appears much more forward thinking.

Its really quite sad indeed. Americans place highest value on equality, individuality, and creativity, and we wonder why we have such a trend based cultural life where 10 years go by looking like culturally another planet when viewed in retrospect.

>Blame this one guy for losing
>don't blame the people who fought against him
>don't blame any of the financial interests behind it
>don't blame the propaganda campaign which never ended
>don't blame the very people who instigated the conflict in the first place

This is the lowest form of vulgar stupidity.

>this so fucking much

hitler failed us all, now we have to fight on an individual level and it's a losing battle. everywhere i turn there are degenerates and i all i can do is pretend i'm one of them while occasionally beating up black trannies in the pub parking lot.

stunning.

Beautiful. I read the Odyssey in highschool, and I felt kindly towards my teacher for the rest of the year.

One of my favorite paintings here.

The lament for Icarus. I'm not sure of the artist.

The buildings became abandond then destroyed, except for one.

fpwp

wow

It's beautiful. What is the subject?

I didn't kill Lucifer. I told them a few good jokes and. Lucifer then agreed to come down here and stop pestering Yahweh about all the suffering so long as every 2000 years one of the 9 has to come down and provide him with some entertainment. Gabriel insisted they go first but.. Gabriel is always way too serious about everything.. Messy buisness that was. So now I'm here and everyones got a whole load of expectations that I don't really give a shit about and I'm not in any real hurry to make anything happen. Shits way better when you just let everything sort itself out.