Thoughts on this lad?

Thoughts on this lad?

Female virgins also have the slumped/hunched shoulders.

Why?

I got a night job at a grocery store bc sucked bawlz at last sales job. Lots of this guy there... I only hope I can leave before I become one of them.

"hair seems to overreact to wind".
What in the fuck was the maker of this even talking about?

>female virgins
user... didn't anyone tell you? All women are sluts

You'd know if it was you. It's painfully real.

He was (successfully) baiting out the insecurities of others.

>all of those are me
>not a virgin

Meme BTFO

Well I get that, but how would that even have anything to do with virginity?
Only logical explanation I see honestly.

New meme

"The Anxiety Walk" would be a much better title for the illustration

I'm 31 years old
Thats true

it's 100% true, me and every virgin I cross on campus has this cowlick of hair that blows in circles the slightest breeze. I have to basically buzz my hair to avoid it.

Are you a crypto-virgin?

People who haven't had sex in 6+ months have basically re-virginized themselves.

Obviously made as bait

not really but its from r9k

chad thread
>inb4 three day ban

Its pretty accurate though

That's me.
Pretty spot on I'd say.

not political. sage it.

>walks to fast
How is this a bad thing? Anyone who actually has anything to do walks too fast,

Am a virgin and the only accurate one is I walk fast because I have long legs, am fairly skinny and it's cold as fuck at the moment.

It's so cute when roasties think they can identify preselection and social proof
>be considered a virgin
>unattractive because no social proof
Or...
>not be considered a virgin
>Women think I'm a Chad and expect 10/10 pickup or pretend I'm not trying hard enough
This is why no one dates white women and they become nothing more than public fuck holes for whoever can put enough drinks into them.

No one else besides white women care if you're a virgin. Indian women even think it's cute and will disbelieve you because they'll think you're just saying that to get her to like you.

In my experience, the Wageslave tends to turn into the Cerebrotonic, if the job is bad enough.

died there
thanks user