I'm about ready to end my life, I'm 18 years old and literally have no family in my life, no parents...

I'm about ready to end my life, I'm 18 years old and literally have no family in my life, no parents, I want to achieve so much but there is no way that happens in this day in age unless your have people who care for you. I can't even afford college. I'm fit, and smart yet there is nothing for me. no way out. Happy i got to see my man Trump get elected and i hope he builds the wall and deports on the shitskins but tonight I'm hanging myself. Goodbye Sup Forums, you were great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v7zTRUYSNo&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=qafe_FqKb88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peace out OP

F

are you white? dont go m8, we need every swinging dick on our side we can get

stream it

Sorry for all the damn typos, I'm nervous

this

livestream it frogposter faggot

Yes I am white, sorry

dont do it dude it's not worth it i grew up without a family as well.

Do it.

Less poltards and the world is better.

Take pills, they help.

why not get help op

Call out to Jesus before you make that choice. Ask Him to help you, from the bottom of your heart, and He will. I pray you take this seriously.

Jump in front of a bus, masturbating, and live stream it

join the military

Have you tried lying to people?
You should try it. It will get you far in life.

Enlist. I wish I could.

take out some mudlsimes while youre at it lad

Go for a run first and then do it

Fucked up till the end, I love you goys

This has nothing to do with politics or current events.just fuck off and do it already

Become a fighter against daesh and try to get embedded with the Iraqi SF.
Meme the Foreigners joining AGAINST Isil thing.
Like seriously if you want to die doing that and sort of just taking the risk of dying in a combat zone everyday, doing crazy shit everytime has gotta be the best option surely?

Would but i have no weapons my guy

Dude, I had an abusive in every category imaginable mother, a father who was blind to it all, a brother who lost his personality and became a bedridden depressed husk who my parents still ignore and who I am the only company he keeps. The stress and abuse I received in my younger years stunded my growth and good genes so I am permanently stuck at ~118 lbs, and am the shortest male in my recent bloodline. My chronic underweightedness has permanently efffected my health for the negative, even when I manned up and tried to gain weight my body grew to be so small my knees cannot support much more weight, nor can my heart. I'm slowly going blind (confirmed) and (unconfirmed) my hands are more and more shaky by the day, IDK what it is that's causing it, and to top it all off I actually managed to get a girlfriend who was an abusive, manipulative, degrading, emasculating, crocodile tear using unfaithful roastie.

If I haven't given up yet, brother, then neither should you. We'll both find purposes and catch a break. Don't do it.

>college
Doesn't mean success, look at starbucks
Trades are nice, also military made school cheap

Sobbing won't help you

lol your ID says you're going to hell
>HOT

If I were suicidal and knew I had the nuts to off myself I'd probably do something stupid like shoplift a bunch of shit. Actually I'd probably do worse

Go join the military and you will have a roof, father figures and maybe some day a family.

Start working out too, primate brains get mad when they arent swining thru trees.

Join the army. If you're really desperate to die, you'll go out doing something worthwhile.

But you also might find out that there's a lot more you can do besides that.

Don't fucking do it

100% of Golden Gate Bridge jumpers who survived said they regretted it the second they jumped

Once you realize you're dying you'll regret it and it will be too late.

whatever. you're just going to die someday anyways like all of us will. there is no winning, only the illusion of winning.

Please dont user. Also don't base your success on what others deem successful. Live to live bro, not to have shit. I care for you.

>Dying for Israel is worthwhile

Amen.

Jesus Christ loves you OP.

Will you not let Jesus Christ into your heart to heal you?

Christ can heal you and give you a completely new view on life.

Don't kill yourself OP.

Come on bruv.

Life is hard. Our civilization is dying so it is hard for all of us - we are all isolated and hated. But you gotta fight m8. You will be dead soon enough anyway. I saw my bro die - he hung himself. The hardest thing I've ever experienced.

You gotta fight m8. Start by reading more, working long hard hours and starting weights. If you break through this you will be stronger than ever. Also stop being such a poofta faggot. The west is dying because of weak fucks like you.

Fagget go kill some niggers and then shoot the black cop. At least balls big out.

2 Things:
1. Don't commit suicide before you're 40. If half your estimated life sucks, the rest probably won't get better.
2. If you're gonna jump, don't jump off the 40th story of a building. Jump off the 2nd floor 40 times just in case you want to stop halfway through.

Don't do it OP dammit you're a necessary component to saving the white race. It feels like garbage at the bottom, especially with no family, but work your way up.

You're young, get a shitty restaurant job and start saving some money, get /jacked/, take up an instrument.

Stop browsing Sup Forums for a little while if that helps, just don't be a fucking coward faggot.

Stop being a pussy, if you need someone to talk to or a mentor i will gladly help you.

If Isis can get Kalashnicocks you can do it as well. No excuse. Blackmarket now.
(Try craigslist first)

there's a bright side here. you're free. nowhere to go but up. Part of me wishes I was in your situation desu

you live in an age where the nearly the entirety of human information is available at your fingertips. i'm sure you'll find something out there for you :)

Don't. You're throwing away do much just because things look bleak now. You have a purpose and it is your life's worth to fulfill it - sometimes your purpose just isn't evident yet.

Get a job at a ranch or a camp or join the military or visit a career office at a community college - just do anything except gangs, drugs, prostitution and suicide. You are worth more than that.

This is the only board on Sup Forums where not everyone will tell you to kys, because the fundamental reason most people believe what they believe on this board are rooted in the fact that certain things in this world are true and just and worth dying for and worth living for. If you An Hero, you are anything but a hero to what could have been.

But you're probably just LARPing and are also a faggot so kys anyways

dude if you wanna die you might as well link up with the peshmurga. go kill some mozzies. if you get killed at least you're not wasting your life. learn to shoot. learn to fight hand to hand (mma is good. also learn to fight dirty cuz mma doesn't teach you that). hit them up and say "look i'm not ex military but i can shoot and fight" and try to convince them to let you come over

>Oh my Lord Jesus

>Nihilism is cool xD
Kill yourself and be done with it then pussy

get a dog

Read nigger READ

I too, get discouraged and sometimes think of this user...I feel for you, I really do

If you are over the age of 25 years, you don't need your parents proof of income to apply for Financial Aid to get into college

If you are under 25, if your parents don't make too much money, you can qualify

Last but not least, I find it helps to find a source for strong hope. I am very lucky to have found that, and it is not a person, it is a concept, an idea for hope in a better future through tangible, obtainable goals

This hope works for me, but perhaps isn't what gives everyone hope. I'll tell you about it if you're interested.

Call The
Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Hang in there man...

>have no family in my life
we're your family

Op pls don't.

At least take a few people with you while you go...

at least enlist for the military to kill some Pajeets or smth

Please don't kill yourself user. Remember, you always have us.

3 choices OP:
Go to a hospital, get help, get disability, get NEET bucks
Get a job at a gas station, etc. Rent a room or get a trailer. Continue.
Livestream it and do something really fucking cool

Give it a month, you will change your mind. Even a day. There are plenty of jobs you can get that will pay okay money and pay for your college or at least a large part of it.

yea ill follow you out man

I appreciate all the kind words and advice you guys are giving me but I just can't do it anymore, doing it right now. Going out to Ane Brun - All My Tears, pray God forgives me

>this

college is for fags, hang in there space cowboy

curse y e hama HA

if you die now you're going to hell
die tomrrow if u still want to

see ya nigga.

sometimes I get that way too.

Too l8 m8- he gone and an heroed himself. Another white boi (((the establishment))) killed.

Time to go full Hitler user

Suggestion: instead of killing yourself, why not form the 5th Reich?

NO you're 18 you're a fucking kid. Not even fully developed.

OP is kill boys.
pay them respects
F

Join the army and stop acting like a fag.

I'm CIA. Should I give you source?

OP being 18 represents pure opportunity. If it took you the next 10 years of your life, working every day to learn a skill, by the time you were 28 you would be a certifiable master in whatever skill you chose. If you choose the right skill to develop, this will almost certainly make you a millionaire and allow you to contribute to the world enormously. Fuck other people, you can do this on your own and long before you're a master, whatever it is you choose to do, you will be skilled at it and that skill will make you great. Don't give up now and don't give up anywhere along the way to the greatness that awaits you. It doesn't seem like it can happen or you wouldn't be in such a desperate place, but I promise you, you can achieve great things that you never thought possible. Just stay a little longer.

If you have no dignity do a youtube channel. At least you'll be an entrepreneur. Just act like a retard and you'll be successful. It's not like you have anything to lose. Validation and money will keep you going for awhile.

FAGGOT IM 30 AND I STILL LIVE WITH MY MOM AND IM GOING TO COLLEGE. YOU CAN DO IT IF I CAN FUCK YOU SHITHEAD

>in this day in age unless your have people who care for you.I can't even afford college

pls dont die as a fascist, a better world is possible
youtube.com/watch?v=8v7zTRUYSNo&t=41s

RIP brother

JESUS WILL HELP YOU! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

he was an hero

DELET THIS

At least tell us who you are so we can bid you farewell properly. If you're going to die anyway, you've nothing to lose. I'd like to remember who you actually are.

op don't fucking do it
IMAGINE HOW GREAT YOU CAN BE
IMAGINE THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU CAN MOLD YOURSELF TO BE

This is true. If I could be 18 again I'd go all out. You can't fail as long as you don't doubt yourself. All you need to do is ignore that voice that holds you back.

I'm new to this website. How do I fit in more so people stop insulting me

Join the military. They could teach you a trade even. When you get out you could make decent money in civilian life.

go to community college and get a job on campus.
they'll help you out.
if you get good grades you'll get a scholarship to any school you want with your story.

I like watching women put on clothes. DO you have anymore like this?

Kys

GO

BACK

TO

REDDIT

NORMIES

GET

OUT

Read Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Practice deep breathing.
Inhale for one sentence, exhale for another
Look up explanations of each passage after a night of reading.

>I'm about ready to end my life,
cool
>I'm 18 years old
you haven't even physically grown all the way
>and literally have no family in my life, no parents,
parents are gay
> I want to achieve so much but there is no way that happens in this day in age unless your have people who care for you.
false
> I can't even afford college.
college is for fags
>I'm fit, and smart yet there is nothing for me. no way out.
if youre fit you can bang stacies
>Happy i got to see my man Trump get elected and i hope he builds the wall and deports on the shitskins but tonight I'm hanging myself. Goodbye Sup Forums, you were great.
manlet detected, kys

If you aren't a larping fagwad. Listen to like 50 hours of Jordan Peterson. Problem solved ey

shut the fuck up you literal massive faggot, I'm a normie for trying to tell someone to better themselves rather than kill themselves? It's past your bedtime

Dude go buy a hunting rifle or something to kill some nigs. If you're over 18 it's legal.

OP. It isn't until you come to terms with your own mortality that you can truly be alive. Only those willing and unafraid to die for the things they believe in are capable of experiencing life as it was meant to be experienced. Maybe, instead of killing yourself, now would be a good time to do something you used to be terrified to do.

Got the sauce for that frenchie?

>manlet detected, kys
kek

Look at this faggot

lurk to learn newfag

Please watch this!

Welcome to Sup Forums you massive new fag !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qafe_FqKb88