Why the fuck is this a lifehack? SJW’s have got to stop!

Why the fuck is this a lifehack? SJW’s have got to stop!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Written by a dude. Can we just nuke it all and start over.

That cart seems pretty empty, no people standing. What is wrong with getting comfortable?

These people need to be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw

You need to have the patented SJW specs to understand the true horror.

>implying woman bagging and woman leg crossing taking up her seat and the one diagonally to her aren't bigger problems that prevent more people sitting than some guy reminding us he has balls
Also, I've never heard of anyone sexually harassing anyone on public transport besides fat chicks. SJWs literally don't realise the hell they've created.

Literally never seen anyone do that.

This is reddit teer bullshit. Delete this crap.

It's an article on Lifehacker. Jesus you guys really are snowflakes. Literally nobody is preventing you from sitting how you want. There are plenty of things to get mad about. This isn't one of them.

Because lifehacker is owned by gawker redditpleb

>that tie
Jesus Christ that's horrifying.

i see chinkspreaders more often
note that a chink will always take the outside seat of two seats, in order to discourage people from asking them to move.

i ask them to move as rudely as possible

I think if we nuke cali and ny, we could send a pretty strong message.

>1 post by this ID
sage slide threads

Please tell me that one of the solutions is to politely ask for a seat? Does that make too much sense?

Man spreading isn't the problem. It's people that put their bags in empty seats and don't move them or people that wear backpacks on and don't pay attention to what's behind them.

It's a power tie. It's supposed to make you feel powerful.

>All those empty seats
>Still complain

Here's what you do, some cunt starts giving you shit, let them scream and rave, then when they start to tire a little, tell them you're "post-op and getting used to it".

Watch the look on their face

Damn, I've never seen anything put the vidya issue in perspective so slickly. Mind you, it could go further, but it's still neat.

When are we going to address the bagspreading problem?

By cutting off their balls for starters. Anyway, that's retarded, people sit like that because it's comfortable, why do woman need to force their own sitting habits on others?

this! cunts love to do this. not just on public transport, but at restaurants they'll waste a chair on their stupid fucking bag.

Yet no outrage.

Men dont have uteruses, so shouldnt talk about abortion. Women dont have balls, so shouldnt talk about manspreading.

It's sad humor. It's sad how fucking retarded these writers are but it's also funny because it's so sad and stupid.

>hagspreading

Hagbagging.
You can do better that brainless women's studies opressionists.