wikiislam.net/wiki/Adverse_Effects_of_Islamic_Fasting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>b- but muh feelings!

>no degeneracy
>Rapes little girls and ogles little boys

I am really tired of this meme.

Then don't bump shill threads. Sage it

It's not rape if she's married to you.

I see a lot of Sup Forumsacks agreeing with Islam on many things but they don't realize it because of their distorted view of Islam, they also detest this fact. Can't blame them tbqh though.

We can agree with parts without agreeing with the whole. We detest the whole because of the parts we don't agree with.

1. The Islamification isn't the problem.

2. The brownification is the problem.

>implying
Niggers gonna rape no matter what religion he follows.

How old do you think your grandmother was when she had your dad dipshit? How old do you think your great grandmother was when she had your grandmother?
But don't let me stop you please continue your valiant fight for Israel.
They are greatest Allies after all.

if we could remain white it i wouldnt be so dead set against it. just me personally

HAHAHAHA YOU THINK MUSLIM WOMEN ARE GOOD? AHHAHAH

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ALL THIS OP? TELL ME! I WANT TO KNOW!

Shoo shoo back to /b with you

OP IS A COWARD WHO WON'T DEFEND HIS VIEWS TO ME!

DEFEND YOUR VIEWS!

>little girls are split in half by the truck of peace

DEFEND YOUR VIEWS MUSLIM WOMEN ARE WHORES

DEFEND YOUR VIEWS YOU BITCH! YOU WHORE!

I'M FUCKING WAITING!

STILL HERE!

>No booze
>No bacon
>Worship a kiddie fiddler
>No booze

I require booze to function

This

Yeah, but your religion totally changes. And that "prophet" is believed to have raped a kid. So yeah.

I don't want that, I want Christians to defend what is theirs without being violent. Unless in true defense, as in not a setup to make it LOOK like it was defense.

Peace.

If your traditional family includes three moms then sure.
Also never forget the goatfucking.

Yes because you are on of the week and flabby people he is talking about.
betas like you are only worth a penny if you indoctrinate them atleast something useful into their brain from young age since you are born a beta.
With islam you could atleast be some cannonfodder for a good story about allah

>he has to follow a religion to do said things
>he can't just do them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

wikiislam.net/wiki/Adverse_Effects_of_Islamic_Fasting

I don't want to have my culture erased by subhuman mudslime barbarians, and have my sisters and daughters subjugated under a religion that views them as property.
Islam has no place in Finland.