Trying weed for the first time

Before I headed to work today I went to the post office to collect my unlabeled cardboard package. The package, which the lady handing me the package wouldn't have been aware, was 7 grams of discretely packaged and shipped Purple Kush Canabis I ordered from a website online.

Marijuana, while still not technically legal where I live, is rather easy to get a hold of.

What has lead me to purchasing a technically illegal product? For one, it's only a criminal offence if I possess 30+ grams. Second, I'm an insomniac. A disease that has troubled me all my life. I just want to get high, watch TV for a couple of hours, and fall asleep.

How and why is this illegal anywhere, I'll never understand. It literally harms no one.

marijuana can increase anxiety and worsen genuine mental conditions. I used it despite my anxiety disorders for several years thinking it helped me but when I stopped smoking weed things actually got better.

t. insomniac PTSD sufferer who experimented with marijuana age 25-27

New cases of marijuana induced digestive issues are beginning to appear. Be careful.

I am a college student in engineering with a 3.8 gpa with a job, girlfriend, car and apartment. I have been smoking weed since I was 14, but heavily since I was 16
I am 19 now, and feel like it isnt hurting me much, I use it responsibly, and make sure to tackle responsibilities of the day before lighting up

yeah well it has some benefits to it for mental illness. It keeps schizoids like me from doing illegal activites.

>smoking weed this much before your brain is fully developed

schizophrenia patient waiting to happen

Yes that seems to be the case. Needs more research, but if you're taking THC and rationalizing it with "muh health benefits" you are deluded. We know shit about this drug, only that it causes lung/throat damage like any incinerated material you inhale and that it causes digestive issues.

Weed gives me bad anxiety 75% of the time and makes me paranoid. I have to be drunk because it calms me down to enjoy weed

dude weed lmao

Go to the gym and work off that energy you pussy.

>Indica strain
You're going to sleep well user, you're also going to get the munchies.

t. Colorado native

Illegal cause "gateway drug" and "think of the children!!!" Always the same stupid arguments which never change

>3.8 gps

nigger you better be studying harder, you have any idea how hard that market is? I'm hoping that job is an internship too

My ex used it for her insomnia too. Seemed to work pretty good for her.

btw I recommend you get a bong or (better yet) a vape. Joints and bowls are fine occasionally but if you're going to be a regular user you'll want something to keep some of the burnt shit from getting in your lungs.

and you know they drug test right? And that all the really good jobs are with government contractors who do more than drug test?

Weed is for niggers.

Kinda is a gateway drug
I've done dxm,acid, and lean and want to try other stuff after I started smoking

>shipping weed through the USPS

You're asking for a world of hurt, dipshit.

Weed is not to be overused. I have been doing some light use for the past 8 years and all my friends started overdoing it and became junkies. You think it makes you feel better but you are actually better without it.

People try other drugs after pot because they start to assume they were lied to about those drugs too.

How does it feel to be part of the "less government" political party that loves to control people's lives?

The problem is they get used to the state of being high and they are looking for something stronger.

Your IQ goes down tremendously after trying weed. It kills brain cells. Also: You'll stink everywhere you go. I usually tend to stand far away from people who smoke weed. Third: You'll behave like a nigger. There isn't a single person that smokes weed that does not commit other degenerate behavior as a result. Just my two cents OP, take it or leave it.