Good Goy turns Bad Goy

What did he mean by this
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/07/18/roger-waters-compares-worst-regime-in-world-israel-to-nazi-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/
youtube.com/watch?v=W1oaXqBJRRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9FBF9V8Hk
breitbart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=6uUmtmgeH2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The third reich was the most superior and strongest power in the entire world and israel is a low IQ second world country that only survives with gibs from other countries
Yeah no

Are you still mad Hans? Keep giving us submarines and shut up.

>compare the Jews to Nazis
I don't think he thought that through

Even hating trump won't save this goy. He's done for.

GOYS FOR THE JEW G-D!

Leftists hate Israel more than Sup Forums

It's sad when you get kind of a cool talented guy and then he blows his reputation on being a cuck.

Objectively though they are both nice fascist progressive countries based on the idea of ethnocentrism and racial superiority of people better than the surrounding ones. My only problem with Nazis is my only problem with Jews, their hostile intention towards me or the people I have respect for. If they are chill and don't want to fuck up other countries, both countries would be really nice places to live for their own kind and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Friends with close family member of his that has visited this board :^]

Ummm sorry hun but we kicked their ass. Guess that makes us the most powerful.

They are controlled opposition to Israel. They are the largest supporters of the ZOG governments in the US and Western Europe that will never do anything against the interest of Israel.

If real then they are doing a fucking bad job because israel will be soon 30% mudslime hahaha

Why do liberals go on and one about how much they hate Nazi's and antisemitism, yet they hate Jews and Israel?

They hate Israel, but for different reasons. They hate it because Israel is nationalist, ethnocentric, has very strict immigration laws, and Muslims would like to have it. (leftists want to give Muslims more gibs whenever possible)

Just think, as soon as the oil runs out the reason for Israel's existence ceases.

he's a erdogan/hamas plant. dont listen to him.

This is nothing to be happy about you fuck. Israel supported apartheid SA.

Then i guess some poor rice farmers are stronger as the usa because they won after all

>muuh K/D
>muuh tactical win

Then i could say the same about the world wars hahaha

I've seen israelis unironically posting open borders israel memes. If they were Sup Forumsacks, then they were committed to the cover for years.

And israel supports all the wars in the ME too which at the end fucks europa over
It's muuh based black man all over again
Israel should be nuked and every jew be put on the moon

>assuming you have to be liberal to hate (((israel)))
welcome to Sup Forums dad

Israel hates Africans. Israel believes Israel is for the Jews and no one else. Israel is Hitlers wet dream.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

They're just some years behind but I'm sure they will learn to accept open borders and multicultural people in the future

I want to fuck that Alternative fur Deutschland

>It's sad when you get kind of a cool talented guy and then he blows his reputation on being a cuck.

He really was not that talented in fact none of pink floyd were. Yeah Roger wrote some good lyrics and yeah Gilmour was a great guitarist. But these cucks just lucked out they couldent have made it elsewhere they were just in the right place when lightning struck. All of their solo albums were shit and if you disagree you are just a pink floyd worshiping cuck.

btw, i like pink floyd i just hate the members

I doubt he's much fun at parties.

Who wouldn't haha

Sure, none of them individually was much to write home about. But as a group they came out with some pretty remarkable stuff.

Had a valet friend who met Waters once at a party. Said he exuded quite a presence and seemed like a real lad.

Fucking BASED, first he takes on Drumpf and his facism and now he's standing up for /ourguys/ the Palestinians

Love this guy

It was the most superior, but unfortunately it wasn't the strongest.

Best yids

Gilmour's last album was nice also first album was best album

Last album i heard was on a island and it was shit

> I have become confortably numb.

He must post on Sup Forums.

>What did he mean by this

That he's saved enough at this point he's ready to retire. And not work again.

People are realizing that 1/3rd of a Holocaust has been committed in the middle east for no reason, for no gain. ISIS has been armed, funded, and allowed to fester, allowed to murder, rape, enslave, for no reason, no gain.

this is still the best pink floyd song:
youtube.com/watch?v=W1oaXqBJRRQ

>for no reason, no gain

Some people believe that it could be explained by policies such as the ones spelled out here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

They are like the kid who was bullied and then grows up to be a bully themselves.

>Did they get you to trade your heroes for gold?

Who else now playing Pink Floyd tonight?

Also.. did anyone else make out to Dark Side Of The Moon in college?

No but the first time I heard it was at a laser light show at a planet-arium and I came out thinking that was the closest I'd come so far to taking psychedelic drugs.

Not an unfair assessment in the long run.

>Hot ashes for trees?

Is it odd that most of their stuff after Barret left has such a strain of melancholy and darkness. He was bona fide nutter, but Piper at the Gates is kind of upbeat and frivolous. Later Barret does sound pretty grim though, come to think of it. But holy fuck, that guy cast a long shadow over that band. Traumatized them having to throw him overboard after he became non-viable.

Waters was the real emo of the bunch after that. Just check out the final cut. One last attempt at being whiny about the war and his father.

Division bell was rather well done as just a statement from Gilmour
>So I open my door to my enemies
>And I ask could we wipe the slate clean
>But they tell me to please go fuck myself
>You know you just can't win

momentary and division bell was shit quit sucking the pink floyd cawk

Momentary is gay but Division is good. It's not the real thing but it's really pretty good at what it is. Took me a while to warm up to it, but you'll have the same thing with any other long-running and volatile band.

Try some B'Boom for how KC reinvented itself into yet another era.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9FBF9V8Hk

I've thumbed through hundreds of my father's and uncles vinyls, listened through countless digital albums of varying genres such as reggae jazz classic and progressive rock and ambient, and of course delved into classical music

Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon is one of the greatest recordings ever conceived

I always like Meddle and Animals and of course the typical hits that got me into the band to begin with. I cant listen to the cucks anymore though glad i got them out of my system years ago.

Same shit, different ethnicity.

Cant beat a zerg rush, whatcha gon do

very bad goy

why are Israel posters so boring and unfunny?

kek, his father was a literal communist

>nazis were the good guys
>israel are nazis

which is it Sup Forums?

wrong

What a monumental cuck.

dumb ass burger
>US supplied the NAZIS
>NAZIS attack Russia
>The Bear wakes
>Red Army starts annihilating the NAZIS
>US stops supplying NAZIS
>OMG Red Army will march into western Europe
>US enters war when war already decided
>still can't beat Red Army to Berlin despite having less ground to march through and weak German army
>After war Stalin wants a united Germany and removal of all foreign forces in 2 yrs
>Burgers refuse
>now claim to have won WWII European theater but are nothing more than an occupying force

He is an unironic commie, don't bother with him

Only if you throw wave after wave of men at the enemy until they run out of bullets and consider that as a win.

Can't we somehow call him out on his Antisemitism, /pol?

>be retarded
>get taught dumb shit in school
>dont live in first world country anymore
Good shit.

Poor Muslims (population 1.6 billion) being harassed the Jews (population 16 million).

I think he's over-stepping his bounds. I think he's drawing light to something real, but he's making it out to be more than it really is. He's going to catch a lot of flak over this and he'll gain no support from any other big artists. Who in their right mind would risk being labeled an anti-semite? The propaganda has turned that word into a worse name to be called than for instance a murderer or a nigger. You're lower than both if you hate jews according to society.

I think he should retract and think about a different approach

>breitbart.com

Go die jew

jewish humour

>who won depends on who fought
this is why goyim lose

thats what happens when you go against america

>superior
>loses the only war they ever fought
hehe

The one who is superior (or even somewhat decent) survives and procreates, Germcuck. And all it took for you was fucking pathetic 10 years

He is unironically true. Zionism and Nazism are actually sister ideologies, born in the very same environment and conditions.
Both believed that the Jews should not be living inside foreign societies, and the ones who did when given the choice are vile.

Hey Chaim, Germany has fought quite a few wars.

>The one who is superior (or even somewhat decent) survives and procreates, Germcuck. And all it took for you was fucking pathetic 10 years

Ah, so to you, sub-80 IQ niggers are the master race? After all they are shitting out like, eight niggers for every woman. They'll overwhelm the planet soon, after all.

And I'll mention that holding out against the entire world for an entire decade is pretty impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=6uUmtmgeH2o

Newest /nsg/ made video. Hitlers Warning 2017 remake. Bump to first page if you enjoyed it. Lots of collective effort put into this one.

fail.. meant to make a new thread

oh come on, there are tons of worse african and arab countries. goddamn virtue signalers. i swear for the good of the nation state all guitars should be burned like the spinning wheels in sleeping beauty.

nuking africa is not only desirable, it's necessary for preserving actual humanity.

>And I'll mention that holding out against the entire world for an entire decade is pretty impressive.
He held against something like three or four countries (while having a bunch of allies himself) for 5 years.
And failing in diplomacy and geopolitics is still as much a fail as any other.

>sub-80 IQ niggers are the master race
Don't know about that, but if the Sup Forums facts about the Jews are to be believed, they definitely are. The second mastery race would be chinks.

thanks user, but what I mean
is to somehow split his fanbase in half over a bullshit pretext,
exactly as the shils are doing on pol right now.

>Hating based Rick Wright
Shame!

>Israel is apartheid
>Israel is Nazi Germany
Well, which is it goy?

> calls Israel "Nazi Germany"
> oppressing muslims

Israel is one of the more tolerant nations towards Islam and allows multiple factions to live peacefully within its borders.

(((Deborah Danan)))

Whos a good little Goy! Yes your a good Goy! Good Goy! Have a treat little Goy *pats head*

Thats how the kike views you Burger

>lose 5 million soldiers
>in a war that killed 60 million
>"they lost tho so clearly they werent very good"
Literally retarded

South Africa was apartheid given the influence Nazi Germany had on it

the jew is cool, so long as they don't try to steal my penny collection. I know how much they love money