China’s sweeping counter-terrorism measures in recent months in the province of Xinjiang have, in effect...

China’s sweeping counter-terrorism measures in recent months in the province of Xinjiang have, in effect, placed the local Islamic community of Uyghurs under a “police state”.The Chinese government has been blaming Islamist militants and separatists for the violence and turmoil that have been ravaging the region for years.A recent report from Radio Free Asia revealed that hundreds of Uyghurs who were returning from pilgrimages to the middle East abroad were arrested and jailed last week.The state also banned other “extremists acts” which include, “refusal to listen to government radio or watch state-produced television programs”, “denying children of having a national education”,“interfering with or sabotaging the enforcement of family planning policies”, “damaging national identity cards, household registration books or the Chinese currency on purpose” as well as “using the concept of Halal in non-food-related areas or using it to intervene in other people’s secular lives.”

Wtf, why are we allowing China to do this shit. What if it spreads here? One day it's Muslims, next day it's Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFY_78kFM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A group of Uyghurs, who claimed to be a part of the Islamic State group, have earlier threatened they would return to China and “shed blood like rivers.”

China bout to get a whole lot more dangerous

Aww, poor shit skins...NOT!
Slaughter every Muslim Piece of shit.

Racist

Nah, China doesn't give two shits about Chriscucks. They aren't delusional like western white lib fags though and understand that mudslimes have no place in civilized society.

Go Chinks, go!

test

bad news you failed

>Islam
>A race

What Jewish foundation/company do you work for?

it says connection error when i press update but everything else is fine. wtf is wrong?

Fuck off mobile poster. And put sage in the options field. Stop bumping this shit thread

What are Hui? Uyghur are just subhuman like their"""" Turkic""""" Turks.

Brothers

>brilliant move there user
Called an actual racist... racist.

He must be sooo ofendef

Meme beter user
Retards frim redit need pictures

>One day it's Muslims, next day it's Christians
China has the fastest growing population of Christians in the world desu, I highly doubt they will fuck with them in this manner. Don't be a violent cunt, nothing to worry about.

>Communist, one-party state enacts police-state policies.
Say it isn't so.

>Thinks Chinks put up with that shit
China does not give a fuck about any ethnic group outside of Han

>One day it's Muslims, next day it's Christians

Chinks don't give a single fuck about christians. You are pacific cucks unlike muslims.

I wish America would do this with its Wiggers

High respect to countries that make muslims incredibly un-comfortable to live in. Keep it up. Breathe down muhammads neck and make him sweat till he shrivels.

Daily reminder that Shen dao is the true religion of China.

/ourchinks/ confirmed

>What if it spreads here? One day it's Muslims, next day it's Christians
you idiots have no idea what the boxer rebellion was.

Check hui at

And? They will start shooting them.

You do realize Weagers aren't sand nogs but based Khazar and Tartar Russians ? This is unacceptable. They are literally all that's left of Central Asian Whites...

When did nu-Sup Forums get so retarded ?

>Khazar
says the idiot that thinks turks are white

based china

>Sandnigger muslims from china

White?

yea ok ahmed. 2 things .

1)nobody cares what happens in asia. you cant convince people its worth it to fight north korea and you cant convince any one its worth it for the united states to throw away its permanent seat in the U.N over. oh you didnt know that did you. permanent seats are prohibited from engaging in military action directly against each other. if any one calls the attacker on it its over your ejected after a warning if you dont stop. that would be within the first hour well off shore

2) if you cant even manage the middle east what makes you think china would be possible?

I would vote Trudeau for a thousand fucking years if he did this.

I'll borrow a line from the Sikhs... You can't be white and a Muslim.

Wish the west would do something like this.

If religion interferes with the state's directives under such a strict regime then it's probably not going to be received well regardless of the religion.

All kin are white, not all whites are kin

This is about race. If you look like me you are on my team. I won't let Mongols eradicate the last of my kith and kin.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFY_78kFM8

remove kebab