Alright /pol I need some advice

Alright /pol I need some advice.

Woke up with my dog barking. The alarm at the end of my driveway went off shortly thereafter. I got wet sneaker prints on my deck, under the overhang. Someone was on my fucking property. On my deck. At my door. Thank god for the 2nd amendment. Right now I'm just laying in bed in the dark waiting for something to change. All locked up tight. Still would like to hear from y'all. Got tired of creeping around in the rain in my underwear.

Anybody got any home defense stories to share? I'm 45 minutes from a hospital. Maybe longer from the police depending on where they are in my county.

Stay safe guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

simplisafe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah once i heard gunshots outside my window and hit the floor and crawled to turn the light off and get my gun but when i got up to peer out the window it was just people next door in their drive way closing their car doors. my hearing was impaired at the time which is how i made such a wild mistake

Word. Shit man I live in the middle of nowhere, if there's gunshots it means I'm already in trouble. Fucking a I just wanna go back to sleep. I reckon meth heads... my county is 99% white. Though the 1% niggers/Mexicans could be the ones.

This one time a nigger entered my house, that's when I realised I just had to walk out to solve to problem :^)

Dude knocked on my door at like 2 in the morning. I'm far enough out that I don't take much chances, so I bring my gun with me to the door. Some Indian (feather) dude who says his car has broken down a ways back on the road. Asks if there's an uber or taxi anywhere around.

Mind, this is bumfuk South Dakota and I'm dozens of miles from the interstate, let alone any population. I hold back from telling him he's fucked and for whatever reason offer him a ride to the truckstop, where he can at least get some auto help from people not me. I tell him I'll get my keys and start to turn, realizing a second too late I left my door open. I have just enough time to think "fuck" before I hear him pushing it in and barging through.

I just kind of panic and fire. Stupid, but that's reaction kicking in. It's a wild shot and noisy as shit, but he just fucking turns and bolts back out. Probaly would have chased him if it wasn't dark as shit. Instead I call the sherriff and let him know shits on. Didn't see any blood, so I probably didn't hit him.

How you holding up champ? You okay?

If I subscribe to your blog will I get an Amazon discount on feminine hygiene products?

STAY FROSTY

was probably meth heads
i used to live in meth country.
dude probably moved on and got distracted by now. probably forgot all about it.

have youade enemies? how long since the incident?

Any former Sup Forumstards have machete man?

should never have clicked on this - now I'm scared - goddammit - goodnight all - be safe

>Dude knocked on my door at like 2 in the morning.
That should have been your warning. These days no one needs to creep up to a house for help. Even niggers have cell phones.

>Woke up with my dog barking.
Get new doggo. Preferably one that will bite.

tfw no phone

>Now I'm waiting for none existent burglars to break in
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU CUNTS?!?!?!

Daily reminder that if you don't utilize your second amendment rights you are choosing to be a victim. Poorfag is not an excuse.

You should have multiple layers of dog and animal defense. Get a chow or akita with a big cat breed as his partner and bed them in your living room and have your other dogs in the bed room.

An aggressive akita is extremly intimidating and dangerous.

Also just spend 500$ on a nice camera, flood light, secruity system.

shoot them in the fucking head next time OP

>/pol

any recs on camera system?

>Daily reminder that if you don't utilize your second amendment rights you are choosing to be a victim. Poorfag is not an excuse.
Sadly though LE is not so understanding if I feel the need to protect myself. It varies but it sucks they expect us to get wounded or cower in a corner waiting on them to show up 15 minutes after you're dead.

Not really but there are people out there itching to find you a good setup and sell it to you. Checkout online secruity or local secruity companies. Tell them exactly what you want and they will find it.

I would just recommend, long range night vision, recording, motion detecion maybe, lots of motion flood lights, motion detectors halfway down the drive way for cars. Outside loose very well trained dog.

What else?

A damn good door and lock, good windows maybe even barred on the ones you dont mind having them.

Picture is caucasian sheperd

>any recs on camera system?
"Simply Safe" Wireless about 15 dollars a month.

simplisafe.com/

things that never happened thread

>things that never happened thread
Only leaf in thread and of course it makes a shitpost.

Enjoy your white majority while it lasts. When the muds begin to overrun you, you want have a second amendment

>I heard some weird sounds while studying a few years back, took awhile to motivate myself to check it out.
>Saw my bike was gone from back shed.
>Jumped in my car and found three guys down the road on bikes, one of which was mine.
>Pulled up real quick with them in my lights (full beam) to scare them, jumped out and ran at them.
>They fled, I stopped the one on my bike.
>Dispute broke out, then an altercation.
>I ended up subduing and detaining him, by-passers turned up and try to intervene (thought I was assaulting him) before figuring out I'm the good guy.
>They call the cops then help detain him.
>Cops eventually turn up and think I was the assailant too, try to arrest me.
>Then they realised what was going on, and recognised the guy I had detained (known thief) and cuff him.
>Cops briefly question me and get me to prove bike was mine before congratulating me and having a good laugh.
>Story made it in the paper.

In retrospect, it was probably a stupid thing to do. All three could've set on me, they also could've had weapons too, but I live in Hobbitland - few criminals ever have weapons here. I'd probably do it again though. Was fun, and is a great story.

Good for you mate. At least you have balls.

Closest I've ever come was some lady cop pulling a gun on me and telling her to fuck off and that the guy she was chasing down had already booked it down the ally so she'd better get going.

Better to be alive in jail than dead in your home.

And if you live out in the far-away woods, you only get arrested if you call and request someone come out to arrest you. Many people do this, shocking but true