If your family came to America after 1776 you are a dirty migrant and not a "true" American

My ancestors were brought to Louisiana from France as slaves around 1720 but were set free after Napoleon came into power towards the end of the century. They later moved to Texas, purchased some land, and started a dude ranch my grandfather works to this day.

If you or your ancestors came to America after 1776 you are a dirty migrant who leeches off true Americans.

>inb4 Muh Natifs Amricuns!
If a race of people can be decimated to the point of near extinction because a nigga coughed in your general direction mother nature has deemed you unworthy to live

Shut the fuck up nigger.

here since the 1620s, get the fuck out of my country

Been here since the 1800's fuck you nigger
t yankee

Consider your ancestors fortunate enough to own land, personally I don't care about your background, don't degrade yourself by perpetuating the stereotype.

get out of my country filthy gaijin

Texas wasn't a state at that time meaning your ancestors are dirty Mexicans Brown boy

Been here since 1492, nigger.

1613 from England here. All you freeloaders need to be respectful of the land we let you live in.

Niggers are not human. 2/3 humans are not immigrants, but rather live stock cargo like any animal or pet.

Hessian mercenary confirmed. The Anglo is a menace.

fagets hiding your geo flags aren't even human

Trace my family back to 1600 when my family moved to the Colonies to open a bank

Native American here you can all get fucked

All of mine are Colonial. But many were German and Ulster Scottish, is that alright(none of them were catholic and no potato nigger slipped into that ulster line), its just they weren't all english

chickasaw here, go back to europe cumskin

>tfw disgusting mick/gypsy blood
>tfw my family came to the U.S. in 1910

feels bad, boy-o

Why? You were a savage race of lost gooks. Get with reality

Great country, 9/10 would conquer again.
-white guy

My ancestors built the country that built your country
Get fucked

>Louisiana
>french ancestry
Not american

Go back and take the niggers, jews and spics with u

Owned 50+ niggers on a cotton farm, moved north to start textile mill after niggers stolen.
>mfw still reaping the rewards.

>senpai here since 1700s
Feels goodman

>nigger
>true american
The best thing to ever happen to your people was slavery. You're nothing.

Obviously we are all Americans here, nobody else gives a shit about this thread.

they werent lost they came and killed some neanderthals that walked over across a ice land bridge.

why do you think 100% of white people fear asians. its not like asians are raping your women constantly or robbing you all that often

things tend to come full circle in history

>can trace my linage back to the original founders of the colonies
He was cool guy who fought the church and is the point of genesis for a large number of influential families.

Literally parades thrown every year

family came here in the 1500s from mexico. we never went anywhere.

my dad got here around 1975 from eastern Europe and says he doesn't remember anything for 10 years because he did a tremendous amount of cocaine.

>You're nothing
Gotta be atleast something if you took time to reply to my thread

The important distinction is not when you got here, but what your ancestors did. The Anglo-Germanic settlers who exterminated the Indians, tamed the land, and brought European civilization to this continent, are the true Americans. The Irish and Italians who immigrated to serve as cheap urban labor are shit tier trash which needs to go back. Non-whites are of course not even human, they will all go straight into the ovens.

>takes so long for niggers to read and write that they think posting is effort
nah

geo-politico plantation
enjoy your enslavement

>my earliest ancestor fought in the battle of Kings Mountain in the revolutionary war
>born in Rhode Island, 1753, was nicknamed "Buckspike", saw his father get scalped
>killed Indians after the war
>married an Indian
>may have been a quarter Indian himself
>lived in the hills of Kentucky until he died at 95.

Explains my love of firewater