Alright Sup Forums, you must choose between 3 races

Alright Sup Forums, you must choose between 3 races.
The race you choose will multiply x3, while the other remaining two will be annihilated.

The 3 races you may choose from are Niggers, Jews and Mexicans.
And also explain your reason for choosing the race you chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically multiplying Caucasians creates the most diversity because they're internationally a minority.

Mexicans no joke.
No jews or niggers to hold them down or make a welfare state, they will show their weakness as a mixed people and submit to european/white leadership. They will become the underclass and be thankful for it. Picture this, rednecks, not fucking sisters or meth. That's what mexicans would be.

Multiply Jews x3. Its really fucking annoying to hear about how Jews are a persecuted minority when they do really well already. Hopefully, this will silence them. Of course, that never shut women up.

Annihilate niggers an mexicans.

Cartels and gangsters are legit scary.

jews because there need to be more jewesses to breed with

don't you get tired of making hateful comments?

Jews. There's only about 15 million of jews to exterminate. 10 nukes ends half of their population. A final solution of 45 million Jews would be much more appropriate, the Führer would be proud.

I don't have to choose, everyone already knows that Asians will take over the world.

Nigs. There are less of them than spics, and if the jews are eliminated, than we can take back control again so we can finish off the niggers.

>Jews
>Race

Jews are white.

Easiest choice all week
Mexis

Fucking this please. I live in Texas, and if you could at least get rid of like 20 million of them that'd be awesome.

Top kek.

jews, no contest. there's so few of them that it will hardly make a difference.

now, destroying the spic and nigger welfare leaches on the other hand...

Show us your flag, jew.

Does mexican include all spics or is it just the country? If all, I'd choose jews. All niggers and spics wiped out throughout white countries, the americas and africa. It would solve so many problems. We'd probably get into a war with china, though.

j*ws

there's so litte of them

they're not that bad on average, they're smart, law-abiding, and basically the master race

whites could cope with 3x jews, but not 3x niggers or spics

Mexicans can breed because I won't be affected.

Mexicans

Good luck with your porous borders; amerifags

I'd gamble on Mexicans. Niggers are useless at best and detrimental to any civilization more advanced than stone-age hunter gatherers. Jews are insidious and will corrupt and parasitize any system of government to favor their own. Mexicans vary from utter shit to more or less white. The highly Europeanized castizos tend to be conservative and are against illegals and other lazy mestizo trolls. Increase that 3x and you still get a proportion of them on the side of western civilization.

>there's so few of them that it will hardly make a difference.
Why the fuck would you get rid of them then? They run our fucking banking. Just keep them under control once we get rid of the race that they're using as conquerors.

>choose between 3 races. The race you choose will multiply x3, while the other remaining two will be annihilated.
I was saying that we can keep the jews but lose the darkies and beaners, as the kike population would be easier to manage.

1. Multyplying niggers would lead to an increase of roughly 3 billion from 1 billion.

2. Multiplying jews will lead to an increase to 45 million from 15.

3. Mexican is not a race, as there are many with 80% white genes and some with less than 20%. Hispanic is more of a cultural term than a racial one. But even if one were to say all Mexicans, regardless of race, it would be an increase to 360 million.

To summarize, mutliplying jews and eradicating the two other would be the smartest.

Jews

You would unleash the civilization destroyers en masse?

Get real.

America would sink under the weight of 130 million nigglets dinduing shit.

There are fewer than 10 million Jews in America, and they obey laws.

Mexicans can acculturate to some degree.

America would be a half decent place if those dipshits never brought slaves over to be freed.

Niggers.

Without jews our tolerance of their niggardry would be gone in a decade, then we would deport them to liberia, plus mexicans blend in better and would be harder to completely remove manually on the day of the expulsion.

Whites prefer us. And we arent a race.

(Mexico
Estimates ranges from 11 to 56 million[1][2][3][4]
9-47% of Mexican population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Lol nice try Shomo

Multiplying Mexicans is the only answer
>Catholic
>Latina asses
>Traditional wives
>Many kids
>Hard workers

Jews
>Downfall of western civilisation
>Creators of feminism, globalisation, Islamic terrorism

Jews should've been thrown into some sort of gas chamber. Hitler was wrong to just keep them in camps

I was elated to find out like the half of you niggers over here were white

At least when the race war happens they will be stuck in the boat with us regardless of what party they vote for

Keep mexican, other two go.

Mexicans have a thing where they love/need to breed with lighter skin

since half of them are lighter skin already we would just breed out the mestizo

The problem is that all white mexicans are wealthy, We dont need to jump the wall only indios go to America because the are the poorest in our society and run from this great country.

I would say Jews but after the next holocaust there will only be 30 left after multiplying. So Niggers should be wiped out

Niggers and Mexicans.
I'm biased AF because I live in California though.

if you pick anything beside mexicans you are why society is crumbling

Niggers are literally incapable of abstract thought and empathy. And you can barely keep 15M jews from controlling the fucking world.

We may not like each other much but the only way we're surviving the jihad is if protestants and catholics unite in one last crusade.

Mexicans.
They would be pretty bro-tier if there were no race baiting kikes.

oh god im happy ill never have to actually make that choice

Mexicans you can build a wall

imagine if we said we were building a wall around detroit or atlanta it would be a cat 5 chimp out

i dont really hate mexicans honestly i just dont want them in my country fuck the other 2 races though

Multiply the Jews, kill the niggers and beaners.
There are only 3 million Jews in US, but there are 45 million niggers and 70 million bean people. If you multiply ether of them they would become the majority and we'd be fucked. If you multiply the jews its only 9 million of them, and now that the dark skins are gone we wont have to worry about race mixing. We'll have to mix with the jews but within a few generations they wont be around because they already look white.

Multiply niggers x3, annihilate jews and mexicans.

You just want Latina pussy and the food that comes with it.

Multiply jews only becuase they are good with money

this guy is on point today

WHY THE FUCK

No, senpai, I have all the pussy I want in Serbia. I've just been to Mexico and I'm OK with most people there. They are literally degenerate only because it's (((propagated))) everywhere.

>jews
>intelligent
>care about arts
>care about sciences
the whining about the six gorillion is a small price to pay to exterminate niggers and spics desu

bait

this, I'll take the Mexican putas thanks

Jews. They are probably the biggest threat, but we are over populated and won't be able to handle tripping spics. And niggers are violent enough, we can't handle having triple them either.

I choose Anglos. Everyone else must perish.

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

More Jews.

I am a Jew. We contribute to society.

Mexicans of course.Why would you choose anything else if you don't live in the shithole called US?

>Just keep them under control once we get rid of the race that they're using as conquerors.

what? you want to get rid of whitey? wtf?!

Jews, they are superior anyways, probably gonna lead to an rapid developing world, once they're done with their agenda.

Only true answer is Mexicans (especially if wall is already built)

Mexicans ~120m (x3) ~360m
Niggers ~1b (x3) ~3b
Jews ~20m (x3) ~60m

Mexico gets instant rush of overpopulation overnight and collapses (causes mass starvation)

Entirety of Africa is now empty
>hello South Africa Anglo-Saxon ethno-state

Literally no Jews pushing their agendas so we can go back to doing what Europeans always have, breed, fight, colonize and reach for the stars

We already struggle supporting ~20m Jews, imagine the horror with 60 million of them....

Plus this deals with America's slave guilt problem

Jews because even if they multiply by 3, they would still be relatively few